• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

theAPExp

Smash Ace
stingers; me, angel, and a buddy may be bringing around 8 (initial headcount) or so people this weekend (hope that's not too much). we're gonna meet up for lunch around 1 and then head over. if you got any objections or anything to say lemme know. btw, think we may need to bring setups or anything? i can bring a small tv and a melee setup on a cube; can't speak for anyone else atm

stingers

Smash Obsessed
dude that sounds awesome. and i told cool earlier, i have 2 tvs but only 1 setup. so bring anything you think is necessary. we'll definitely need at least one more setup lol.

The c00l

Smash Cadet
stingers; me, angel, and a buddy may be bringing around 8 (initial headcount) or so people this weekend (hope that's not too much). we're gonna meet up for lunch around 1 and then head over. if you got any objections or anything to say lemme know. btw, think we may need to bring setups or anything? i can bring a small tv and a melee setup on a cube; can't speak for anyone else atm
yo have u heard from ian if hes def coming or not? last time i talked to him he wasnt sure....i can bring my wii, melee/brawl

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I was kiddin bro.

I give you rides because I like giving help out to people who need it, not to be someone's favorite lol.

edit: and then you go post that.....

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Uhhhhhh....

I'm kinda tryin to stay with permanent teammates right now. Sorry Fiz.

I'm not sayin the opportunity won't arise, but Stingers and I make a good team right now, and I'd like to see what I can do with him.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Uhhhhhh....

I'm kinda tryin to stay with permanent teammates right now. Sorry Fiz.

I'm not sayin the opportunity won't arise, but Peepee and I make a good team right now, and I'd like to see what I can do with him.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
yo have u heard from ian if hes def coming or not? last time i talked to him he wasnt sure....i can bring my wii, melee/brawl
i dunno, he hasn't said that he's not coming.
guess we'll see tomorrow

sigh, soon as a post this he messages me
yeah he's confirmed, but he couldn't manage to snag extra people
so i guess it's me, you +2, and him

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
so i would like to smash with some people before this tourney, is anyone free next weekend?

also since the cool's teammate seems like hes going, i'll need a partner for melee and brawl x.x

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yeah i cant go tmrw but i was thinking maybe next weekend? and np about the partner, i was a backup anyway :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's really far away for him bro. Add about an hour and a half onto what we have. FIVE hours? I dunno if I could do that(but I know someone that could).

Dublio

Smash Ace
Where do you live Piman? Arizona is a bit out of the way to be picked up for Stinger's tournament, isn't it?

(Yes, I know you're somewhere in NC now....somewhere....Let me know so I can stalk you muwhawhahwha.)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
sorry just got internet working again, lol

im in barnardsville like 40 min west of ashville i think, not sure on that but i might could get a ride somewhere to meet you if you did want to give me a ride :D

if not, not a problem i could still prolly drive

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
if i have room in my car.. somebody could ride with me.. but legally i'm required to tell you i'm 40yrs old and a sex offender

but i think barnardsville is north of asheville

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
is it north? i dont know, gosh im not even from here lol

but i would like to smash nonetheless, so if a ride is convenient for anyone lemme know otherwise ill start smooth talking the parents

Top Bottom