• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 8 - October 24th - Western NC (Melee Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Teams total 16
1) NC Catfish (Dr. Pee Pee + l0zR)
2) Lambchops + Everlasting Yay
3) Teen Titans (Mike G + Merc)
4) Snorlax, GA (SleepyK + Dashdancedan)
5) It isn't loli **** unless you can see the outline of your ***** in her abdomen (IHaveSpaceBalls + KOKingpin)

Singles
1) Lambchops ($160)
2) Dr. Pee Pee (80?)
3) IHaveSpaceBalls (30?)
4) SleepyK
5) Merc
5) Fullmetal
7) Twitch
7) Cornel
9) Eugene?

idr after that
prob wrong after 5
lol, why the question mark after my name?:ohwell:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
he got bracket wrecked
had to play chops (his teammate) 2nd round.

Good **** to everyone, old and new. Met some really cool people and reunited with old friends.

Big shoutout to Munkey. Thanks for a good tourney and a fun time. We gotta get back into this **** and stack it up like we used to.

GA represented- Glad to see Mike G again after a few years of both me and him being not so active. Good **** and glad to see you're still ******.

Chops- Good **** winning, you had to come back from Losers to win it right? Thats a tall order to go through PP twice, but you did it so you have some mad skills. Good luck with your future plans

SleepyK- My new best friend. This guy came up and hugged me on my way out and I embraced him with as much no homo attitude as possible, but still enjoyed it. You're a hell of a smasher man and you do a lot for the community so for that I must say you stacked it up the most tonight.

Other OoS ers- good **** and really really good **** repping.

Ihavespaceballs- Wow gooood **** man. You are pretty **** good. My ETI/LL brother. Good luck in Stacking it up in the future. I hope you make it out to the next big NC tourneys because you're too legit.

KOKingpin- Great seeing you again man. You were the first TN player to come to a munkaid, I think it was munkaid 3 and you represented well then and now. Good **** man.

Sinesis- I forget if I'm spelling this right or not haha, but great stuff man. We had a tight set in brackets and you came through with the W. Great counter picks man. Hope we meet in tourney again. Gotta get that rematch.

Yoshiscool- Great meeting you... sorry I had to sheik you out but that yoshi was really good and I didn't want to lose first round haha. Took me by surprise in the starting match, I didn't know how to move VS it in a way that I could still be safe. Good stuff man I hope you don't stop repping the yoshi, it's too good.

ALL MY NC BROS STACKING IT UP

Lozr- Great to see you again man, but you're slipping! Gotta get back on that horse and stack it up before I come up and beat you (and you DONT want that). You def have it in you and don't you let Ali beat you again =p I hope to see you this week maybe? Still coming down like monday night?

Ali- GOOD **** BEATING LOZR! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT! (LOL) You stacked it hard this tourney, next time it's all yours. Keep Smoking.

I'll update this in a bit, gotta do some stuff

Hinryu

Smash Apprentice
This tourney was awesome. Still haven't gone to many at all, but I had fun.

Shoutouts:

Munkey - Thanks for hosting such an awesome tourney man!

Andrew(Sengin) - Thanks for the ride man! It was fun to and from Munkaid. We gotta go to more tourneys man. Hopefully there won't be so many leafers on the roads next time haha.

Parker(theapexp) - It was fun hanging with you in Andrew's car too haha. I didn't know you knew your music that well. Broken wings...

Adam(L0ZR) - Great hanging with you at Munkaid man! Thanks for helping me with Marth man. I learned a lot from those friendlies and what not. Good stuff in teams, and you should have done better in singles haha. You just have to do those C.Falcon dittos don't you haha? You gotta come back to the mountains and hang man!

Dr. PeePee - Good stuff in singles and teams dude! You'll get Lambchops next time, you're getting REALLY good bro. Also thanks for the ride to McDonalds, it was fun hanging with you, Adam, Fiz, Moo, and Karn. Next tourney hopefully you won't be so darn busy and show me some Marth stuff haha.

Fiz, Moo, and Karn - Fun hanging with you guys at McDonalds haha. It was funny seeing Fiz trying to get those sticker things on those cups haha.

PB&J - I will most definitely get a shirt next time bro. I want one of those waveshine shirts haha.

Yay - Fun playing aginst yah, even though you destroyed me haha. Good stuff in teams.

Lambchops - Good stuff in Singles, gratz on winning!

Sinesis - I don't know if I'm spelling your name right either, haha sorry. It was fun playing all those friendlies with yah man. You're pretty good man.

Bosshog - Good meeting you too bro! Had some fun friendly doubles in the beginning!

Other OoS'ers - Good seeing all the Georgia players there, cool seeing you guys!

If I missed someone let me know, I was the kid with the poofy red hair haha ^^.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Wow wtf at these results. Adam not in the top 10 (sadface), Ali beating Adam (good **** Ali!) but not making top 10 (sadface), IHSB getting 3rd (amazing), Chops beating PP (gooood **** to Chops, can't wait to watch these matches) etc. At least the team placings kinda make sense.

What happened to Karn in bracket?

I'm so sad I couldn't be there. I got mad sick right before the tourney and couldn't ride along. It would have been really legit to see all you crazy west NC/GA/SC kids again.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Teams total 16
1) NC Catfish (Dr. Pee Pee + l0zR)
2) Lambchops + Everlasting Yay
3) Teen Titans (Mike G + Merc)
4) Snorlax, GA (SleepyK + Dashdancedan)
5) It isn't loli **** unless you can see the outline of your ***** in her abdomen (IHaveSpaceBalls + KOKingpin)

Singles
1) Lambchops ($160)
2) Dr. Pee Pee (80?)
3) IHaveSpaceBalls (30?)
4) SleepyK
5) Merc
5) Fullmetal
7) Twitch
7) Cornel
9) Eugene?

idr after that
prob wrong after 5
good **** GA

i'll try to make it out to the next munkaid.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
My bad NC. Maybe next time......

Munkey- Awesome stuff hosting this man! Can't wait to see you back in the game. =)

Ted- Mad chill of you housing everyone.

Ihavespaceballs- WOW you have gotten mad beast. Great job vs me, but Ima take a page out of Chops' book and be smarter approaching so you can't kill me so fast haha.

Sinesis- I'm always seeing more improvement from you man. Too good.

Yoshi is Cool/Moot/new BFF- Dude Yoshi is too good. Sooooo glad when I saw your Yoshi. Made my day haha. I really hope to see you around more.

Mike G- In a way, you made this tournament most of what it was. You said you were coming and then everyone wanted to go haha. What a beast. I really wanna just talk to you/play you some more because you're too good man. Thanks for coming out and I hope to see you again really soon.

Eugenio- Good stuff beating LoZR. Ima get on that guy's case about the Marth matchup now haha. Thanks for coming out man.

Cornel- Good games bro. That Marth had me worried haha. Shame people wouldn't leave you alone though. Our matches will be better next time I'm sure. =)

Dashdancedan- You've improved quite a bit since I saw you in my pool at TO4. Keep it up man.

PBnJ- Thanks for showing Twitch stuff. Mad cool of you. Pretty good showing in singles too sounds like. See you around bro.

Marty- Your commentary is awesome haha. I kept listening to it while I was playing my matches because it's too good. =p

Fullmetal- I'm seeing more of that wonderful "Chops training" coming into play every time we face off haha. Way to make me nervous second match you jerk. =p Keep beasting bro.

Merc- I'm seeing some Chops tricks in your game now. Lookin mad good bro.

SleepyK- YOU ARE SUCH A BRO. I really appreciate the effort you put into livestreaming, recording, driving, and improving for every tournament, while being so chill to everyone. If you wanna talk Falco sometime, just hit me up man. I really wanna help you complete that transformation(glasses). =p

Chops- What can I say? You got me. I plan on holding it down next time, just so you know. Anyway, I'm glad you made the money to get to NY. Don't make EC too good. =p

Everlasting Hudson- I know you hated playing me in teams man, but I'm glad you don't hold it against me. <3 Sorry we didn't get to play bro. I'll make that up to you, I promise. You're too fun to play against haha.

Boss Hog- Stackin it up over there on the brackets, I saw ya. =p I'm so glad you made it man! I hope it's not this long before I see you out stackin again.

Moophobia- Lookin mad cute at this tournament haha. Unlucky S getting Karn first round but this tournament was crazy weirdly seeded. We'll keep talkin about stuff and practicing and you will **** soon enough. I'm gonna try to step up my teaching game haha.

DJ Rome- You got Ali first round. Unluckyyyyyy. Bother me at NC tournaments/online for tips/practice bro.

Karn- Wow you looked different haha. Doin some good stuff though. If you want a critique on that Billfest set vs Mike or want me to just talk with you about stuff, let me know man.

Jim- I never even saw you playing a match at this tournament lol. Lemme know how your progress is coming along aight?

Sengin- I'm seeing improvement from the last time we played. Anytime you wanna talk Falco just lemme know man.

Sergio- My bad. I'll show you Marth stuff next time, I promise.

Dollar- Didn't see any of your matches besides you vs spaceballs but you were holding it down man. Keep it up bro.

Peter- So glad you decided to show man! Heard you're rusty but I'm sure you'll be able to shake that off soon. I also heard Ali/Travis/Boss Hog/Felipe get together and practice, so maybe you should get in that for some teams matches. =p

Travis- Good to see you again man. It'd be really cool if your area started getting mad serious about improving. I know you can do it bro. Keep reppin the Pika!

Daftflip- I didn't get to see you play, but I heard you were getting much better. Keep it up man!

Ali- 9th isn't bad man. Good stuff beating Adam bro. You'd better come to something else really soon alright? We didn't get to go to Bohangles this time haha.

Twitch: Way to rep NC, brother. If you are finally ready, I will start telling you stuff and we'll work on your improvement in different ways when I come home vs while I'm at Wake. Watch videos. =p

LoZR- Man it's time we get serious. I'm going to look up stuff for Fox hardcore and help you out so we can represent better. Also, you Falcon-dittoing Ali is too beast, but maybe you don't have to do it at OOS-involved tournaments from now on? =p

Anyone I missed: I'm sorry

Everyone: Glad you made it. This tournament ***** because you all were there.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I didn't watch a good portion of the commentary. I only heard the Italian/Bronx bros. They were pretty darn funny, BTW.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
I didn't watch a good portion of the commentary. I only heard the Italian/Bronx bros. They were pretty darn funny, BTW.
Lol they were too good. Man I was in there from whenever it started (12 something?) to 11pm. Yeah. I was that bed bound. lol But hey it was worth it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I find it funny you felt you needed to do that. I was enjoying that thread as much as you guys were.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah i win when i throw temper tantrums over fun forum games also

imo chill out brah, we're having fun.

wish nc bros didn't live so far :/

i find it funny that i like chrono trigger so much.

anyway, vids will be going up soon. Some wonky audio issue where the audio got recorded at half speed or something so i'm fixing it.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
This was too good.

Shoutouts to everyone I played (Vilt, IHSB, Moo, Munkey, Boss Hog, Fullmetal, Eugene) and shoutouts to everyone that made brackets awesome to watch (basically everyone). Also, thanks for hosting this Munkey, I had a great time.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
yeah IHSB and I just got back (To my place now he has a three hour drive). Most insane night of my life. We survived a falling mountain, a crazed, psycho, drunk (with vomit crusted shirt) Lady and the most creepy forest I've ever seen. I was read to beat the heck out of a woman. Screw the mountains. I feel like Lance now.
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=102739
1. He posted that at 2:15, it's now 7:30, I just got home. I-40 ****ing hates me, I was in park more than I was in drive.
2. Never pick up vomit-covered crazy drunk *****es on creepy backroads at 5 AM. They will lead you down even creepier backroads.
3. A ****ING MOUNTAIN FELL IN FRONT OF US. If I had played 1 less friendly, fist-bumped with one less NCbro, or given SleepyK one less goodbye blowjob, we might be dead.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
I ****ing LOVE how "The Lord Blessed This Team" got SEVENTH LOL

1st place ain't a holy numba aight

Good **** tho for real

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Most NC tourneys are way out of the question for us because it's so far (TN is a long phallic state to drive through). I had an amazing time at this tourney and I'm not going to let a 15ish hour drive home discourage me from that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh okay. Well this tournament is the closest NC will have to TN I think, and since there will be more in the future(at least that is the plan right now I think), then hopefully we'll see each other again soon, which is awesome.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Wow, and I thought I lived far away from this tourney. 15 hours really puts my 7-8 to shame.

(I still would have came if I was rollin in the dough, the true bros know this)

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Mike G is pretty ****. Thanks for destroying me in tourney and letting me know how much I really need to learn the peach matchup. and if you don't remember I was the guy with the hot shirt ;)

null55

Smash Master
Wow, and I thought I lived far away from this tourney. 15 hours really puts my 7-8 to shame.

(I still would have came if I was rollin in the dough, the true bros know this)
no johns.

true bros john.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom