• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 8 - October 24th - Western NC (Melee Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Moo has improved since... Saturday? I'm sorry, but I don't see why Moo, Rag, Fiz, or DAft are on that list when I'm not. But if you don't think I'm good enough that's cool. Not 100% sure I wanna come to this anymore anyway.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Lucas don't get upset, but I just don't know how many people we're having on a crew or how well anyone will be playing that day or whatever. Like I said, I'll just look at it Saturday and see how things look.

DJRome

Smash Hero
cursed.

the episode of house in season one where a young child named gabe had his name spelled out on a Ouija board that he was going to die and then gets sick.

cursed.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, I wish you would go bro.

Anyway, if Dark Hart can't make it, then Seven needs a partner. I've been playing with him and helping him get better, so someone should team with this guy.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol wut? i hadn't planned on entering doubles, since everyone was taken, but yeah, if jim wants to team

get ***** pp lol

chaddd

Smash Lord
I didnt know u was going. im either teamin with chaddd or dj if dj is going il lteam with him cuz he's my teamate anyway he has priority. im playing to win in this tourney so ill have money.

real talk u should make it a 5$ door fee or 15$ singles entry fee
If we're not teaming I'm not going I don't have the f*cking money to keep throwing that sh*t away.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Nah it's cool chops. I had a feeling we weren't going to anyway <3. I wasn't 100% sure i was going until yesterday. I'm going mostly to see these fools up there that i haven't seen in years lol

I know, you have priorities, you need to try and save up money to move...so you better make sure to follow them. or else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom