• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 8 - October 24th - Western NC (Melee Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB&J

Smash Hero
so apparently chops ditched like 4 people in like one day..its cool..nothing suprises me anymore when it comes to money

so who needs a teammate since apparantly i suk now in teams..lol

seriously..ill use all fox and i win all the ga tournies recently using him in teams

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i do definitely need money. once the money issue is out of the way i stop caring about how good someone is in teams i just pick a permanent partner or just team wit whoever ask first. right now im not playing to get better just need money lol idc about getting better right now

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I think I'm in need of a good teammate as well.
Soft can't go, and Chaddd said he might team with me if he doesn't team with Chops- but apparently if he doesn't team with Chops he's not going.
So uhm...

Offers?

Money matches, nc?

Kids?
Foxy?
DJRome? Anything except Sheik ditto?
$mike? My attempt at trying to disprove your "I'll wreck any NC sheik" statement.

Any other NC people other than Lozr and PP wanna money match?

ok, we'll figure the price out when it's time because my money situation is ever changing haha. Should be good with $5 if you want though. I won't use anyone you listed.

How about you fiz? If you're going, wanna MM?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I dunno who is getting him lol.

I guess I'll do it.

I might tell Seven to get Jim so they can bro it up. That probably won't happen if Jim doesn't get by the interstate because then Seven will have to navigate through the maze of 24th streets, and that's just cruel.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
nc is still figuring out how to carpool to a tournament in their own state <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom