• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

Twiggy

Smash Lord
hm... probably not, brown. I'm not riding up there with drew, I'm riding with claudio, then back with drew.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
thank goodness

ali have you forgot, ygo is way too good, we will not give away 4 stocks by giving them to ray charles the sheik player who got chained all day and couldn't get out of his sheild lol. We will get you all this time

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
SC is better than ygo..

Make sure you guys dont act insane... the guy who got the place for us, and helps run the place, is going to be hanging out for a little while.. so please.. no screaming, cussing.. pr0n on the computers, running around.... dont be too open about gambling all your $ away... and please for the love of christ.. DONT BREAK ANYTHING... kthnx... and keep the computer chairs at the computer tables... people still need to be able to come in and use the computers sometime..... and make sure you have money for the door fee... seriously.. you dont get in without paying it... i <3 you all

keep munkaid fun.. dont **** it up

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm interested to see the results. I can't wait for this thing to finally be taken care of . . . Only a few days and we can see the winners. I want to view something different this time around!

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, and I havent even picked up a controller since the last Munkaid...and its going to stay that way until saturday.

Pssh...wtf is this game 'bout?

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Hey hey now what's all this YGO hate peoples? I'm pretty sure just me and Adam could beat South Carolina.......and we wouldn't be using sheiks to do it. lolz j/k i <3 all the TBO sheik players, but **** yall must get in some good ditto practice :)

Also TC, TLOZ, 59JS, yall boyz gotta show em' what's up. Don't let Adam take all the glory. And for the love of Gawd please don't let him go first in the crew battle :) Can't wait to see how everyone does!! Good Luck all!!!

EDIT : i just realized that yall are completely writing off the Raleigh crew!! They have gotten better omgzzz. You better not underestimate them. i mean Malk and david have both beat me in tourneys therefore that's like almost as good as two PAC's!!!!! I don't even have to say how good that would be:) And if Chris Knorr and Karn come too it may be too good to handle! watch out!!

$sD

Smash Ace
*yawn

can someone sum up the past 10+ pages

i dont feel like reading

kthx3>

oh yea

i may be at munkaid

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
looks like I'm gonna becoming. Hopefully Yoshido will be able to come as well. I can't wait to play all the NC people I've never played before ^_^

South Carolina <3 doesn't <3 suck <3 as much as you think <3
(we're worse! joking of course...)

I told Spinjump about this Wednesday but I doubt they're gonna be able to come.

Top Bottom