• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

Malk

Smash Champion
But Then The Afterparty At Random Hotel With Ygo And Mourning Pirates

Bring Your Own *****es

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
You crazy guy...team charlotte...pssh. ;)

I would like that one car thing. I hate driving...so much.

...Unless you meant MY car! That would be stressful.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
umm yeah chuk one car .. i jus dont wanna drive .. luther says he can drive my car ..

but yeah if you wanna drive with us ,you have to get off work that day and be at my place in the morning because we're gunna leave early.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah that weekend is gonna be too good. Hotel smashing after munkaid is too good. We need to get an indoor poool son missfire into the pool by choco. thunda

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
charlotteans, i've driven to munkaid 2 and that asheville tourney. someone else should make the drive to rutherford this time.

chuk should take a break this time, he's always driving to our place. that leaves ali and luther.

Malk

Smash Champion
lolol misfire into pool I have to see it. We'll definitely bring bathing suits or just go naked WHO CARES.

Yay - I'll actually bring three this time, so you've got one, I've got one, and we have one back up in case of exhaustion.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
peter- i'm driving ali's car, you all just navigate for me. and you guys don't make a bunch of ruckus in the car, don't make me turn the car around haha.

i want to bowser bomb into a pool

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah man everyone get a hotel after munkaid with an indoor pool for ultimate fun. I seriously cant wait for this, swimming and smashing at the hotel

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
yess!! im coming to munkaid..took the 17th off.....
can't wait to play you all again..and all the ppl i havn't played

i might have already said i was coming but i dont remember

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can't come, nor do I want to now. It's not like anyone wants me there, and I don't feel like wasting my money. HAVE FUN!

:mad:

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
OK! I asked off of work, so I'll probably be fine to go.

Ali, how soon are you leaving? If it's crazy early, I might just crash on your couch on Friday night or something. That's right, YOU CAN'T STOP ME! Hehe, I kid I kid.

Also, are we coming back that night? If not, I might have to drive separately.

Let me know, yo.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
yo chuk , yeah its fine if you wanna sleep over my place i dont mind, we are most likely leaving around 9:30 or 10 .. its pretty early. about coming back home .. peter most likely will want to go home that day , but me and luther dont mind stayin til sunday .. but if you wanna come with us we dont mind goin back the same day because you n peter have to be home that day.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Oh man, The Kids are gonna represent all the little ones who play Smash at Munkaid 5.

The Smash Government Of The Kids, By The Kids, and For The Kids.

Woo!

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
If you're really sure about coming back, that'll be cool. I don't wanna ruin the party for you guys by making us leave early. But at least Peter is too, so I'm not the only one. :)

SGX

Smash Journeyman
I might be coming with Kris (DF2K), Just wondering a few things..do you guys usually have other casuals set up throughout the day? (SC/T5/3s/GGXX/etc)

Also, do you still need extra consoles/controllers/copies of smash or other games? I'll bring whatever I have.

!|\|s0|\/||\|!@

Smash Cadet
The Bible Is Blind

The Torah Is Deaf

The Qu'ran Is Mute

If You Burned Them All Together You Know, You Would Get Closer To The Truth

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah i agree, i think munkaid 5 is gonna rock my sox though, and im gonna use a secret character =) wonder who it will be

Top Bottom