• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i need people to bring whatever they can... TVs, cubes, powerstrips, extension cords....... just let me know what you can bring

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i dont think we have anything that will fit in my car tv wise now we may be able to bring a wii but thats it, see you all saturday, sry neo but me and tc are teaming this time dude. Still hope to see you there

fs2344323l

Smash Rookie
coming to the tourney

three more people coming to the tourney. entering singles and doubles. taking all the money

SGX

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure I'm coming now.

Bringing:

Cube (w/Smash and 4 controllers)
PS2 (2 arcade sticks)

This will be my first Smash tourney, I'm pretty sure I'll do terrible ahaha. :D

Oh yeah, I can also bring my laptop with tourney master for brackets if that would be at all useful to you guys?

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
bring whatever you can.. i dont know if the laptop will be needed though.. there are computers there with the tourny program on it... thanks though

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i think we should double elim. with pools if we have time

Considering we have teams and we need to do crews as well, even though we wont have nearly all of our reg. ygo crew we will still have central and dr neo falter and others to join. i am trying to bring my vcr for some footage so hopefully i can peace

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
sry n eo man but me and tc are gonna team in this one, we have been practicing together but we will team again dr. l0zr will be back soon enough for revenge of stupid sd'z =(

im going to buy smash again today and a new controller lol i just bought one last week or so now its time for another. Practice up time

Twiggy

Smash Lord
ok nvm munk is teaming with somebody else =[

bromance? I'm in!

Ali, teaming it up now? (you have to be serious)

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i'm teaming with adams.. =[

Who all is bringing tv's... I have 2.. plus i'm sure waters is bringing his.. so we have 3 all together... plus whatever brown and the rest of my crew can bring...

people.. offer to help... plz?

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys....i'm coming to NC on the 30th and 31st on which those days seems to be a biweekly going on /w teh munkey. I'll be camping also so if you guys wanna camp...you're welcome. I want to play alot those days so don't disappoint me........and ali and Queen City.......It's only an hour or so away from charlotte so you guys should come to rufftown for some play. I'll only be there for 2 days.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Ah man, I played Twig for a few hours and got my *** kicked.

I hope I don't get dominated at this thing. :(

Top Bottom