• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
oh my gawd i slept form 2 pm to 11 pm after work today, no practice time we got in today. We leaving tom night to go get drive over with and get hotel. Get ready team ygo gonna win it.

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
omg....tommorow!....if anyone wants to frendlies at anytime...ill be more then happy =)

ask for....lenca

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Yo people ... Diet coke or Sprite ? ... i think i like diet coke i like the taste.
quoted for reference

sweet tea plz ftw
yeah ali you have been defeated good game son
No... He said "OR." Meaning you have to choose between the options he gave you... not create your own brand new one. If it said "diet coke, sprite, or sweet tea" then you would have been on the right track. But, just so we're all clear though, there are only 2 choices, and sweet tea is not one of them.

yeah lozr you have been defeated good game son

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
... But you must win always, right?

Someone ELSE BETTER WIN THIS TOURNEY! Bring the guy back down to earth.

And besides . . . Sprite >>>> Sweet Tea. This is a widely known fact and that is the majority, not your minority.

Hmm .. . Who should I root for? . . . tough choice But Imma choose Tloz ~ He has the opportunity to win, and I'm sure he can.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
but is missing speed, i love corys link but you all better watch out for mr. 59jS he is for realz. Cory may have some tricks up his sleeve too. Zio what happened you dont wont me to win no morez?? Now im sad, i thrive off that kind off support =(

ANd i even tried to teach you some things son

If i do lose this time, i wouldn't mind at all losing to ali, cause he is my good friend =)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's not it . . . You just have this level of arrogance, man . . . You're still cool . . . for LozR that is . . .;)

Malk

Smash Champion
Lozr is going to win this one too
sorry guys

he's got that bowser lovin

"Oh yesh, god ****! I win!"

edit: god ****!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
omgzz the anticipation is killing me son! and I'm not even gonna play. As for munkey saying that peach can beat YGO ........ nah I don't think so. :) Although you did beat me the first time we ever played!

ps. sorry for johning on sheiks Twig, I should be above that type of thing ;) I'm gonna start johning on Foxes and **** now! yesh

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Man I've gotten so much better since Munkaid 4...I slap with my Peach now...and Dair...and Nair...and I'm pretty sure I've got mindgames now. Though it's hard tot ell when you can only face one person...

And I can float better, oh yeah. Still barely use throws though, hopefully something will kick tomorrow and I'll be a throwing machine.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
The Producers is an amazing movie. :>

Edit: SGX and I are bringing Wavebirds btw. Sorry if that's not cool. :(

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So the tourney should be done at this time, so says the first post . . .

I expect the results in the hours to come. HURRY!

Top Bottom