• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Ill write some more later, but for now ill go off the top of my head what i can remmber.

Munkey- Great tourny man, you did an auwsome job organizing it and im glad i got to meet you, even though our only match got cut short. We'll play some more halo here soon, i still need you to teach me some things haha.

Choc Thunda- All the luigi dittos were excellent as always, keep playing the green guy, im sure we will have many more in the future. O and keep that samus up too man, its getting pretty **** good.

Lenca- Nice job on the match man, you surprised me with those throw combos. Ill make sure to practice up against your shiek soon though, cant have you beating me two in a row haha.

T.C- Nice falcon man, you controlled both matches completely. I really need to learn how to play against cf since i face him so much, but good job handing me my ***.

Knorr- As always dk was amazing. Ill get my money back the next time i see you though, im coming for that ape.

Malk/Karn- I didnt get to play you guys much at all, but im sure we can get something going here soon.

Luther- Good job playing solidly as always. The few matches i did see of yours, you held your own as usual, that falcon is getting pretty amazing. I look forward to playing over the summer, and hope you can make it out to jubilee.

The south carolina guys- I had a good time playing those friendlies with you guys, that one mewtoo really surprised me.

Yay- Im glad i got to play you a bit since your retiring, or is that not happening anymore since you came out to this one? Either way, good matches, luigi fire ball ledgestall is pro.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Toshiba - I guess that Mewtwo is me Toshiba lol. Unless it was John but he was playing Magic like most the time.

I guess I am doing shoutouts now.

Munkey - thanks for this tourney dude, it was saweeeet. Nice to meet you, wish we coulda played some.

Brownguy - lol I knew I shouldn't have chose Falco when you called for double blind! Sweet matches. You're cool as usual.

Twigger - you da man. when those salt and vinegar chips arrived they were in your hands very fast, and that is when I knew, Twig is indeed a master of all things.

Ali - you are so awesome dude. I wish I could have played you some more, and hopefully that Ness again.

Knorr - your DK was so fun for me to watch this whole time. Apart from that you're also cool and funny as hell, which always makes me enjoy tournaments when people like you are on the scene. Nice going on everything. And **** my grape ape >B instead of up B on the ledge... and yes I know I should main DK lol.

Karn - Sorry if my Link insulted you with it's ****tyness. I was bored : ( UP B... UP B... lol playing a dumb Link and trying to win. then Sheik. then YOSHI'S STORYABUFABIKFHBAIKHB you did good though nice matches, you are a cool fellow.

TC - I didn't get to play you but if you had an R in the middle of your name you would be me O_O good **** though I watched some of your matches.

Adam Lozr : You're such a beast. Not much else to say.

The twin guys were cool as **** but I didn't catch your names... you guys were so awesome.

Richard? your Peach was hawt. Keep it up man.

SC :
Holymarth - finally some **** matches LOL it took us like 8 months to play jeeze. Your dash dance should be called Holy dancing. I know you can do better than you did though, I can see it :D

Yoshido - I wish you didn't have to work and could have come.

John - Your Samus actually won some? Amazing son. We gotta work on your CF some more apparently.

Kerry - You shoulda played more yo.

Yay - my boy. I dunno what happened in teams. Except a lack of sleep and your headache. I did enjoy pretending to be Isai and Ken with you though. And tag names HARD and C0CK. I hope you don't quit.

I only have one more thing to say.
"GIMME DA DARKRAIN COMBO!!!"
-at a drive thru window

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Hey guys Just going to make it official, Mukaid 5 is to be the last smash tourney for me.

These tourney's just aren't as fun as they used to be, it's really because i suck, but moreover that I just don't enjoy the game as much anymore, I blame shiek.

But really everyone that knows me <3's me unless you are Dr. Neo. Next time you guys have a tourney one of you ****** is gonna have to step up and be able to put your foot down and keep all you other Sons of *****es in line^^

To my crew of twig , dolphin, and jolly we had a **** awesome time playing this game. and it gave us a reason to go on a badass road trip 2 years ago, and that is PRICELESS. and to the extended crew, Ali, Peter, Chuk, and Luther you guys have gotten better by leaps and bounds and at this pace you will be super l337 in no time. And on the last note , bye munkey , watters, and adams Munkaid 5 will probably be the last time you see me

but peace out, <3 Brown

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
thats so g0d**** depressing.. a tear is literally forming in my eye.. i <3 you and will probably beg you to help me at the next munkaid.. i need someone to scream at them for me...

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yes brown you will be missed, you always do a dang good job at getting everyones attention lol. Its been fun man if this was your last one, we have had some good matches together. Peace

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about missing this one guys...

I came down with the flu or something on Thursday and it's just now starting to let go. It sounded like a really fun tournament. Sucks I couldn't go.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
yeah, we turned into team pal after our "c" couldn't make it.

get well soon, complete team clap, and lets play. richard and the gang probably will play more often with us too. so that means team games!!

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
munkaid 6 will probably be april 14th.. **** mlg charlotte.. the date should be confirmed tomorrow or monday.. i hope everyone that came to munkaid 5 will make it to the next one..

also.. the results to munkaid 5 are on the first post

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not complaining, just pointing out. There's now 2 major tournaments taking place in April.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i guess ill try and make this gonna put in for being off in the next few days, it may be just me from down here going i have no idea. Ill talk with tc tloz 59 and others. Peace

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Me talking to TC, it sounded as though he might not go . . . but we all know TC well enough that what he says isn't always what he'll do. He so unpredictable. :ohwell:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
dang i hope tc and them make it, if not they will at least make the raleigh one. Ali munkaid 6 if i can make it, you know whats up man

Malk

Smash Champion
Nah, he doesn't know what's up. 'cause we're doing RANDOM TEAMS at this one. I'm teaming with... DRAGONSTRRIKER

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
when are you leaving james, that night or staying somewhere, cause id have to be back sunday morning at 7 so if not ill drive. Thx man peace

PacStrife

Smash Ace
ok peeps let's start to get excited bout some munkaid action!! I can't wait to play all the west people again, it's gonna be too good.

-also i'd just like to point out that uh TC has posted more in the last couple days, then uh uh ever? lolz

Knorr

Smash Ace
i asked a unic today if he was going to munkaid.... he replied simply with a no. I resisted all urges to knee this man in the face because i am an understanding guy and of course he's not going, he doesnt have any balls.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well pac i still cant sleep manz im right now watching the bonus video on super smash bros. =) that i ahve seen like who knows how many times. But yet ill be ready tomorrow manz peace.

Top Bottom