• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Time for the tourney...Woo...

We're not getting there early again...Watching you all talk while we sat there and did nothing was hell.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
it's the only weekend i was able to come home before school ended and i haven't been home in a couple months.
but it's ok, hate me

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Munkey i <3 you too mangz. I just hope you don't have to fight any random peach players :)

Post results as they come people, I'm sure there are quite a few people who are waiting for them.

Finally, my prediction for #1 in teams = Team downsmash (Munk and Adams) let's see if I can read the future :)

EDIT- oh yeah and adam will probably win first again ;) he's too good after all !!

Malk

Smash Champion
wtf? How's it going? Kinda wish I was there. I'm working. Yay tax season.

wtf about asians? I can believe kids, because they are too good, but everyone knows asians are horrible at videogames.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Me and Jim took the Teams with ease.

Now all you doubters of the amazing power of The Kids™ can cower in fear.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
You may be the Kids, but there is only one Kidd.

And that's me. =)

MKDS for the win.

Btw guys I'll be at the next munkaid, this one was just too soon for me to make it with proper preperation.(Driving/Gas/Money/etc) Much love to everyone there, and I hope you're all having a really good time. I mean come on, why shouldn't you ? It's Munkaid! =)

Knorr

Smash Ace
i'm watchin finals now... i'll make munkey post results soon... when they hell did smash boards get a spell check?

Knorr

Smash Ace
1 lozr
2 ali
3 munkey
4 adams
5 richard
5 falter
7 Peter
7 karn
9 Dr. Neo
9 Knorr
9 drab
9 df2k
13 trenton

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Hey, since I beat Drab, I obviously am higher then Neo.

Kid #2 told me to tell you he wants his dollar/pen back now.

Malk

Smash Champion
so wtf really happened and since when do you get to wait until after a match has been finished to call it unfair circumstances? From what I hear Munkey's **** with Karn was total BS. And what about teams?

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
munkey asked falter to stop before the matches were complete. He continued. Since there is no pausing in matches, they had to complete the matches before anything can be done.

This is Twig by the way.

Knorr

Smash Ace
its not even that big a deal... i think nobody understood that karn asked falter to do that to munk and he was like sure so its not like falter was doing bc he had beef with munk... and munk had the right to make his call... everybody stfu

gogogo jubilee

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah and so you all know there was no teams =(, just draft crews and singles. Shoutoutz later, ali i lost 20 pounds in that last match dude. Peace

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Omni- Good job your doing great. Now if you could steadily start coming to tourneys.

Adam- You almost got beat man. Ali is good. I'll see you Friday and we will ****

Adams- Your sheik is still good. Good seeing you again

Ali-Your the man. Your awesome and you have gotten so good in such little time. You almost got em' man.

Peter- Your link is good... Great. good job man I'll see you soon.

Drab- Nice to finally meet you. Your doc is good you have pretty good mindgames just need to work on some of the moves you do and what time you do them. Your a kool guy

Karn- Nice marth. You all should have picked the number between 1 and 767343 to decide what happened. I'll see you friday

Knorr- Your awesome man. Cant wait till pancake time it will be kool. We'll dominate the kitches. Awesome donkey kong too.

Munk- Keep having tournaments. Your peach is good too.

Richard- your a gangster...

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
only shoutouts i have are neo good Shiz in crews nice comback taking 7 stock.

Falter i like your chances at the jubalee

Ali you are the man i look forward to our matches to come

Munkey thx for hosting congrats on 3rd

Karn you are getting better and better with that marth.

Everyone else good games.

better be seeing you all this saturday cause its gonna be way too fun

Twiggy

Smash Lord
pictures of munkaid on myspaces... is that dr neo in some of them?

If so, awesome stuff on getting fit. More power to you.

I'm being serious.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Hey man thanks. I really have lost thirty pounds. Did you see my picture? It says twiggy is a doo doo head... no... really. It is a joke though just so you know. Hope you go to jubilee see you there.

Top Bottom