• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

Malk

Smash Champion
It's pretty easy, though the building is deceiving. It has huge white columns in front of it.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i'm not really from that area.. so it's hard for me to give you good directions...

just try your best to get there... if you can atleast make it into the county, call me... and i'll meet you, and you can follow me... cellz 828 429 0769

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I can't come to this now......... some stuff came up last minute and now I can't go. sorry guys, but it's my brothers birthday and some other stuff..........**** it I wanted to come too. Oh well hopefully I will see some people at the raleigh tourney.............sorry.

Malk

Smash Champion
Raleigh tourney Raleigh tourney. Sorry Munk, I don't think any of central is coming. Too much **** going on and no one wants to drive alone. A chain reaction.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
wow... make it fall apart less than a week before the tourny guys... i have people stopping by that i wanted to impress with a big turnout

way to let me down

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
double posting in my own thread.. omgwtf?

but anyway.. i just got some REaLly good news about munkaid... i'll tell you guys about it at the next munkaid

dr.neo

Smash Champion
I'm pumped. We actually go through hickory... but we are taking the smallest car int he history of forever. I'm pumped about this guys. Me and lozr are taking doubles this time. No lololololol sd's for the loss. Any money matches for us?

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Lawl. My Doc will pwnzorz awll!!!!11!1!1! then i will beat all nc peepalz, even munk, and take everybodeez munney abd teeveez and moms and gamecubes.
then you all will cry. ezpecially El Cancel!

Also. I got something to tell you guys.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
neo i tried calling you last night and telling you i cant drive you guys now. Parents and i were arguing the whole day thursday about the whole situation. After the tournament i have got to come right back home saturday night and i dunno if i can come up there tonight either man. I was at work when you called today so maybe if you dont read this ill call you again later.

As for ali. Im winning =)

Reason for parents being this way, cause ive been up and down the road alot this week =(

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
So, does that mean we don't get a ride back home?

All well. It's cool, we'll just have to leave a bit earlier. Should we bring TVs or something even if we'll have to leave before it ends?

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm new to the smash scene, and I live in GSO NC. I can't come to this tourney, but if anybody around GSO wants to get together for friendlies let me know. I'm tired of just playing with my friends.

Top Bottom