• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If only I had the cash to go . . . Ah well. While you all enjoy this event, I'll be able to enjoy what money I would've used by holding it in my hands.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
If only I had the cash to go . . . Ah well. While you all enjoy this event, I'll be able to enjoy what money I would've used by holding it in my hands.
Zio, you're a ****en loser......if you have money then go!!! Not only will you get better but you'll meet some awesome ppl!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
... So I haven't gotten to anyone with the fact they're not getting my money?

:(

Sunchaser, the one factor that keeps me from ever going is my mother. . . I really don't like her . . .

Malk

Smash Champion
This weekend guys, you come to Raleigh or we'll travel out to Tboro/ Rmount. It's been toooo long!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi! I got a maybe . . .maybe I can come to the tourney.

So I've seen the pictures Beanie had from the Asheville Tourney.

Holymarth . . . I was expecting more. You look like a child. That's cool though, for some odd reason where I work (gamecrazy) the other employees get their crowed, and I get all the kids. We could be best buddies!

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/5813/thumbsuppo0.jpg

As for the other people I saw . . . I now know never to feel intimidated in any way if ever we meet. God I could probably crush all of you at once under my immense weight. :)

And Munkey ~ No this won't take place on AIM. You do like to have your topic on the top of the list, don't you?

PacStrife

Smash Ace
So............I got some kinda harsh news today. i can't go to munk aid this time around, not that i know if it is even set for the 17th, but chances are I'm not gonna be able to make it if it is. Sooooo, yeah. kinda sucks, but I'm sure I'll see yall at some later tourneys maybe?

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Adam you aint sad lolz, you think Ali is better than me anyways :) But yeah I am channelling all my falcon power to Ali for this one you guys! Swift Flamingo and Blood Hawks power's combined = too easy :)

Top Bottom