• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
M'kay . . .

SO TWIGGY! BUDDY! You want that picture, or does it not affect you?

Cause I'm not about to waste my gas just to hear "so? I see that at the shack 'round my house ~ And I get more action there. "Phfeh" to your petty picture".

Twiggy

Smash Lord
M'kay . . .

SO TWIGGY! BUDDY! You want that picture, or does it not affect you?

Cause I'm not about to waste my gas just to hear "so? I see that at the shack 'round my house ~ And I get more action there. "Phfeh" to yout petty picture".
I don't know what you're talking about...

what picture?

EDIT: nvm... I should start paying more attention to your posts or something.

At any rate, no I don't give a **** about the picture.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
... So no attention is paid on me? AWESOME!

Ah well. You're missing out on a good picture for your signature. Suit yourself.

Drab Emordnilap

Palindrome Bard
BRoomer
I don't know if any of y'all might be interested, but I'm trying to convince this place that they should run a Smash tourney over in Asheville; that might be close enough to some of you guys for you to be interested. there's already a thread with the guy's website and stuff in it, if y'all want to check it out. It's a nice place; drop him a line if you'd come.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You make me what to attend so much. Why must do this to me? Beer totally warrants the 5 hour drive for me now!

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
finding a place to have a big tournament, getting alot of people to come, and running it smoothly is way too difficult... i dont think you guys realize how hard it is... good luck to whoever tries

but i'm not 100% sure this is the last munkaid

stingers

Smash Obsessed
We're all hoping it's not the last Munkaid...just keep doing your best Munk, I really need tourneys close to me so I can learn X_X

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
yeh, i don't think you should quit. W/o munkaid NC smash will surely decline and I don't want that to happen. Just do what you have to do for a tourny munk and we'll get off your back about the tourny date....we'll just wait for it to be announced. If this tournament does stop happening then we must all go to Innsomnia b/c I want to play /w you guys.

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
It's not like Munkey is the only capable person in NC to throw a tournament. The entire future of all NC smash is not riding on his shoulders! There will be more!

...but I'm not gonna do it...

Top Bottom