• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
hey yeah a tournament its been a while.

Date sounds good munk, is this the last one dood.

If so, Crew ygo vs Tb0 for money

$sD

Smash Ace
ill have a break from college in march so that will be nice for a mini vacation event

not to mention that horse is playing the week after

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
Assuming that you guys are going to actually really do this MunkAid tournament, can you post like where exactly it is going to be at. I'm interested but even if I wanted to go I would have no idea how to get there.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Tournament location is posted on the first page of this thread. Hopefully yall can make it as it is the BIGGEST tourney in NC. Good Luck E-man! ;) Also saturday we should do something at gamefrog, spread the word.

Shellshock821

Smash Apprentice
Tournament location is posted on the first page of this thread. Hopefully yall can make it as it is the BIGGEST tourney in NC. Good Luck E-man! ;) Also saturday we should do something at gamefrog, spread the word.
Arvy already told me he was planning on playing you this Saturday, I believe. I'll probably go too, and as usual bring Tri as well. He has no work that day, and I just refilled my car with gas so I can probably happily say I'll see you on Saturday if your there!:)

And yeah, if I can I'll try to make it to this tournament. I'd love to get a chance to see just how good the NC smash community really is.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Dude, we all want march (besides the INNsomnia freak anyway), so go ahead and make it March 17th. I need to know at least 2 weeks in advance anyway, to make plans.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
INNsomnia owns and it is 2 days. Many pros will be there and that's what interests me.......this tourny will take alot of my money so I won't be able to make Munkaid....the only reason I wasnt cool /w march is that I'd actually like to participate in the tourny and get to see munk and the rest of the crew but I would have needed a bit of time to get money together

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
innsomnia is way to far to drive for me and the crew, if we go play pros will will head up to va and play with chu azen neo and them, much shorter drive. We will take vids of the matches and photos of the ppl though thats for sure

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i cant confirm the date today.. as bad as i want to... i cant
as you guys know, i try as hard as i can to set up the best tournaments possible, though i have a really tight budget, and very little time....
i'm just running into some problems this time... Foothills connect says that the town doesnt want us to hold tournaments there anymore... but the director is trying to help us out...
my second option is kinda falling through too... they arent allowed to rent the building out to me unless the heating and air conditioning is fixed... it should be fixed by march 17th right?... they made no promises about when it would be fixed, but they got all my information and said that if it is fixed before then, that the building is mine, from 6am march 17th until midnight
so no date confirmed yet.. but dont act suprised, this always happens... and im trying my best to have it on march 17th

Malk

Smash Champion
I have faith in munkey. Anyone in NC want to get togehter somewhere for smash tomorrow afternoon? We can probably make it to anywhere within an hour of Central.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Malk call me son! Tarboro is only like an hour and a half haha. But for real we need to smash again while im not enslaved at school :) Also if you come to Tarboro and play I may make you a pizza, and by that i mean burger king is only a block from my house :)

call me son!

Top Bottom