• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
ALso munk your peach should win all the time, peach ***** fox anyway, if it comes down to it, chaingrab to death i wont mind.
yeah... it's not like it's hard to grab fox or anything.. and its probably really hard for fox to kill vertically at low%... or waveshine combo

sorry for sounding like a d!ckhead, but these scrubs will not stop talking about you being "god"

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
When average people see their superiors, they can't imagine anything past the ownage they are feeling. This is why they feel even worse when they are consistently beaten by multiple people, lol =)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Smash wise? I myself have been of course improving my Peach, and I hope it's a lot better! I also now use Sheik/Ganon, because I saw a lot of good ones at MunkAid 4 and I guess it got into my head @_@. I also like to use Pikachu and the Ice Climbers for fun, and I hope I'm getting better with them as time progresses.

Jim (Kid #2 with the Poofy Hair) has been improving his Doc and Ganon, and now uses Captain Falcon. And...that's all I really know of.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
Smash wise.........my falco is getting really good. I dunno if this counts but I've beaten wes's pikachu /w my falco. I've also been learning alot more about case constructions and mindgames. Gotta love the GA guys.......and holymarth, you better be at Falconpunchtion as well as Munkey and Adams.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
yea i've been getting worse at this game. i've forgotten how to l-cancel and i only use B attacks because those are the coolest.
Oh i did learn to wavedash today, not consistent though, just like every other time.

and kirby is really good in this one, cuz he was so good in smash64.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
Im so good I dont even care anymore.

I dont even ever play this game anyways.

Pssh, what is this game even about?

(I think Im going to make bold statements about how I dont care so that if I should happen to lose, I have a reason for my ego not to be totally deflated.)

I'm a ghey.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
Sunchaser...youre a bad person, for 2 reasons.

1) Youre anti Black Dolphins apparently...and that **** is weak as hell.

2) Popped collars are for gheys.

everlasting yay

Smash Ace
..>_>...Munkey...Munkey munkey munkey...could you do me a favor and make this one about....10 years into the future? I'm just about washed up in this game..and need about 10 years to get what I lost back. :D thax~~~

I MEEN...SRLSY....how am I supposed to pwn Adam if I can barely wavedash with Fox. It's not cool mangz...:/

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hmm . . . Hey Twig, I found a building with your name on it. I'm gonna see if Mr. Beanie will take a picture of it and send it here.

~_~ I've no digital camera. It's what I get for spending my money on classic games and the Wii. ~_~

You might like it.

everlasting yay

Smash Ace
but we will never see you yay, you must come to the next munkaid son, but you will not pwn me sonz =)

ngr have you forgotten...who I am?!?! I am...the Samurninja...I CAN BEAT ANYONE!!!! GrrGRrRGrgRGR.... >_> There have been problemz that have kept me from making deez tournies. But I will most likely make this... Ihope..>_> SO SOMEONE SPRAY PAINT THAT ****ING BUILDING.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
Sunchaser...youre a bad person, for 2 reasons.

1) Youre anti Black Dolphins apparently...and that **** is weak as hell.

2) Popped collars are for gheys.
anti black dolphin = death
You will both see the awesome power! Nah, I was talking to twig last night and I told him I wanted to see what dolf would say.....I love the guy!! What's wrong /w a little fun competition?

Twiggy

Smash Lord
no. Falco is cooler than fox any day

fox is the guy everyone knows that thinks he's the man... and everyone plays along until he's got his back turned. Then they snicker at him.

If you don't know one of these guys in life... then YOU are that guy.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
fist of the north star is SUCH a good anime ... and why you people talkin bout space animals when there is a nascar hero such as captain falcon or shud i be precise and mention his twin brother blood hawk .. he has such large talons

Top Bottom