• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
Hardees was my all-time favorite before they went to their stupid $7 3-pound burgers that take 30 minutes to cook. And they ditched the roast beef!

That's not fast food! That's just wrong.

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if I can. Peter said he wouldn't be able to start until after 8pm and Lu might not be able to come. After 8 is late for me to start when i gotta get up at 5:30 on Saturday.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
yea, i'm not sure if i'll be able to go yet.
but jack in the box all the way. cook out has awesome shakes and hushpuppies..mmm.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
I didnt really think that Jack in the Box was overrated...'till now.

Its not as good as everyone keeps saying...unless theyre getting something I dont know about...although it is kind of wierd that youve never eaten at one.

Now, a question: what do you get at Jack in the Box that makes it so gud?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Weird? Hardly. I'm just now hearing about Jack in the Box via TV Commercials and here.

I never saw one in Rocky Mount, and I believe there were never any Hardee's or Jack in the Box in New York, where I used to live up until a year and a half ago.

Not weird at all.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ADAM!!! How's everything? What's been goin' down, eh? I haven't seen you in a minute. You or the other guys. I didn't realize how much life College could suck up. I'd like to join the other for a night at putters again, I've gotten alot better @ DDR. I just haven't passed 5 steps yet. :)

I realize this post could be PM'd, but this topic needs a change of pace. Of course, with no set date guys, this topic is just floating out there. SO MEH!:chuckle:

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
If fast food restaraunts were people,

Mcd's would be like Harrison Ford: Good a long time ago, but not doing too much right now.

Taco Bell would be like Keanu Reaves: Hits you with something great in the eighties, and then repeats every few years. Plus he has matrix moves.

Jack in the Box would be like Randy Newman: I really dont know where Im going with this one, I just had to include Randy Newman in this post.

And yes Bleach is the ****.
Its the best long-running manga I think Ive ever read.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OMFG! I hadn't realized you were talking about bleach, the manga/anime.

W00T! I love that stuff too. Of course, now that I've said I like, you may hate it. The world is cruel like that to a god like me. Jealousy . . .

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
True . . . Luckily there are SUBs. We can watch the anime with english subtitles.

:D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What's going on? Things are getting confusing . . . Was something said that I didn't quite catch the jest of?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
We can beat Lozr! We just need to be on a team, have 99 lives, and a Handicap of 9. And he'll have one life.

And then we might win.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
kids... you'll find out someday.

dreams don't come true.

lozr cannot be defeated.

now lets start talking about hamburgers again and no more of that beating lozr tomfooleryishness...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hell. If i can ever get to go to the next Munk-aid, I'll are all go!

But seriously ~ I never realized, but if you were to squint your eyes a little, Adam looks like Ichigo. It's too good.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Meh. I've done it, but I'm not at all interested in it as I would be in full fledged side-scrolling adventures. I can tell you now, my scores are below impressive.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
LIES!

LoZR only lost to this dude ~

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/SmithyJones/Anime/bleach139.gif

He was unaware of the of the power that hid inside that opponent. He looked a little like this when he felt the power ~

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a73/KageroZutsumi/ichigo.jpg

*Tell me this wasn't perfect and get a PoisonCookie*
Adam, you can look at these - they are just pictures. Dial-up can handle it.
This is the stupidest thing i've ever heard.....adam would never lose to those noobs.......

Top Bottom