• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did you watch that episode? God. Take a joke, and sleep for a few hours.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Really? M'kay . . . If you seen Naruto, you think LoZR can take Orochimaru?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've had too much beer today . . . in my mind . . . F**k underageism . . .

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i promise, one day you guys will see a girl naked in real life..... she may even let you touch her...

but until then, stop having Ultra Fagg0t N3rd arguments on this thread... take that garbage to AIM or something

lozr is not a smart player and he's not that good ... he's just fast and he plays fox... it's that simple... so get off his c0ck

no date set for munkaid... idk when it will be... hopefully soon

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
I never see anybody else other than twig in the finals so yeh....he's gotta be doing something right

I mean cmon, he did earn his wins....it wasnt always smooth sailing for him

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but until then, stop having Ultra Fagg0t N3rd arguments on this thread... take that garbage to AIM or something
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxY8lpYAUM
Besides. What I say it meant for all to see. I must spread awareness that I exist.

lozr is not a smart player and he's not that good ... he's just fast and he plays fox... it's that simple... so get off his c0ck.
LoZR is GOD! Open your EYES, kiddo.

VVV I never would shut my mouth. I'm a god. VVV

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I knew this one guy who was fucking insane at Jenga. It took an act of congress to convince him to let me penetrate his anus.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
LoZR is GOD! Open your EYES, kiddo.
i played 3 games with lozr at munkaid.. we were at our last stock around 100% all 3 games... he beat me 2-1 in the set.... he's not God... have you ever played any other smash players aside from the ones in your area?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've played in New York. So Do I have an edge? In either case, my word of judgment is always the right choice. Choose the Klondike Bar today as you premium desert delight.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
You people are all ignoring one thing:

TKF (The Kids Factor)

When The Kids™ enter a match with Lozr, he'll lose. Because we're The Kids.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
lozr is not a smart player and he's not that good ... he's just fast and he plays fox... it's that simple... so get off his c0ck

no date set for munkaid... idk when it will be... hopefully soon
Hm... You seriously just solved my problem in beating lozr. It was so simple... I just overlooked it. Thanks munk.

I guarantee me placing 1st in next munkaid I go to.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The phrase "I'll believe it when I see it" comes to mind. But I probably will never see it anyway . . . I live in reality. Or just that I can't make it to Munk-Aid. Which ever comes first.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It annoys you/I have no real life/entertainment/time must go by somehow/SSBM is an interest of mine/my friends post here, so why not I/to rile people up/to see another environment of message boarding other than gamefaqs/I'm bored/Double Cheeseburgers 2 for $3 @ Hardees . . .

Is it that much of an issue? Besides, it not that I don't plan on coming, it's just not likely. I'd like to go, though. I'm a cheap B@$t@rd anywho . . . If I were to go now, though, I can guess I'll have my face punched in 3 times by four different guys, and a girl.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Well i think im ok at this game i have proved myself at it, i promise a 1st place victory at munkaid 5 as well, it will be my back to back to back #1, and i am getting tired of this game neway, i will play for money and tourneys from now on cause its just getting b0ring playing for fun. So i dont intend on practicing up for munkaid 5 either, not like id need it anywayz.

Anyone wanna mm me at munkaid? ANYBODY

ALso munk your peach should win all the time, peach ***** fox anyway, if it comes down to it, chaingrab to death i wont mind.

Sunchaser el cancel zio ali, you guys rawk

Top Bottom