• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus General Discussion

Faso115

Smash Lord
Entire roster got datamined. WB is nuking every mention of it, so pretty legit.

Only found things in 4chan. I would post or mention it here but i have no clue how to use folders. Plus, i dont think folks here would allow it

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Entire roster got datamined. WB is nuking every mention of it, so pretty legit.

Only found things in 4chan. I would post or mention it here but i have no clue how to use folders. Plus, i dont think folks here would allow it
To make a spoiler, it's [SPOILER]Insert text or image here[/SPOILER]

Faso115

Smash Lord
Ok, here goes nothing. Will delete if mods request it tho

Mod edit - out of caution, we've decided to remove the images for now, hope you understand

Interesting roster. I also heard that there are voicelines that mention Joker and Morty but nothing that confirms them. Plus Godzilla is thrown out there but still, no solid proof atm

Last edited by a moderator:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
The leak did not mention Mad Max, Fred Flintstone, and Johnny Bravo who were leaked beforehand so I expect those to be the first 3 DLC characters.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I think just names would be fine.

If you spoiler tag them with a warning, people can just avoid seeing it.
Okay, Thanks

Velma is a playable character and she has everything working including her moveset and voicelines.

Rick and Gandalf were found in the datamine alongside four new characters
Scorpion(Mortal Kombat)
Godzilla
Taz(Looney Tunes)
and Lebron James(NBA/Space Jam)

There were two more datafiles and other lines from characters that suggest Joker, Morty, Ruby Rose/Grim, and Maxwell are coming to the game too, though few of those are unknown.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Okay, Thanks

Velma is a playable character and she has everything working including her moveset and voicelines.

Scorpion(Mortal Kombat)
Godzilla
Taz(Looney Tunes)

There were two more datafiles and other lines from characters that suggest Joker, Morty, Ruby Rose/Grim, and Maxwell are coming to the game too, though few of those are unknown.
thats underwhelming

D

Deleted member

Okay, Thanks

Scorpion(Mortal Kombat)
Godzilla
Taz(Looney Tunes)

I've also seen a datmine that lists King Kong.
Ruby and Maxwell are news to me. The games roster is seemingly shaping up pretty well imo.

D

Deleted member

From what I hear. Velma has a sort of "Phoenix Wright in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3" style moveset.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Okay, Thanks

Scorpion(Mortal Kombat)
Godzilla
Taz(Looney Tunes)

YAY GODZILLA IS A FIGHTER!!!

osby

Smash Obsessed
I couldn't care less about Scorpion but the rest are such based picks, especially Velma.

D

Deleted member

Lebron is a pretty dumb pick, even if I get why they did it, but the rest are good.

Hoping we get to actually see some more of the game soon.

D

Deleted member

There has apparently been a new datamine. 4chan so take it with a grain of salt. Won't post the images here. Taz, Lebron, Godzilla are still there, no sign of Scorpion, but there files for Marvin the Martian, Raven, Iron Gaint, Gizmo, Emmet, Legolas, Morty, Nubia (likely a skin for Wonder Woman), and possibly some OC content. Weirdly there are apparently references to Hulk and some other Disney related things, and some sort of Naruto reference. Could be placeholders.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hoo boy...leak season really is in full swing.

Someone posted an image on Reddit of a WIP stage, and at first I was on the fence...until the image was removed due to a copyright claim, basically proving its legitimacy.

SPOILER_GoodnightEverybody.jpg

So yeah, it's the Warner Bros. Lot. So we're getting an Animaniacs stage and, likely, at least one of the Warner Siblings. If the mods take the image down for some reason (even when they have no legal requirement to), DM me for the image lol.

Either way, very hype stuff. The Animaniacs were some of my most wanted characters for this game, so this is great. Here's hoping it's Yakko, but any of the three would be wonderful.

The user also posted concept art for the game that showed off more of the Ninja Girl OC, but sadly I didn't save that image.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Hoo boy...leak season really is in full swing.

Someone posted an image on Reddit of a WIP stage, and at first I was on the fence...until the image was removed due to a copyright claim, basically proving its legitimacy.

View attachment 346719
So yeah, it's the Warner Bros. Lot. So we're getting an Animaniacs stage and, likely, at least one of the Warner Siblings. If the mods take the image down for some reason (even when they have no legal requirement to), DM me for the image lol.

Either way, very hype stuff. The Animaniacs were some of my most wanted characters for this game, so this is great. Here's hoping it's Yakko, but any of the three would be wonderful.

The user also posted concept art for the game that showed off more of the Ninja Girl OC, but sadly I didn't save that image.
the water tank isnt exclusive to the animaniacs

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
There has apparently been a new datamine. 4chan so take it with a grain of salt. Won't post the images here. Taz, Lebron, Godzilla are still there, no sign of Scorpion, but there files for Marvin the Martian, Raven, Iron Gaint, Gizmo, Emmet, Legolas, Morty, Nubia (likely a skin for Wonder Woman), and possibly some OC content. Weirdly there are apparently references to Hulk and some other Disney related things, and some sort of Naruto reference. Could be placeholders.
My guess is that the Disney stuff is leak bait to catch dataminers kind of like the Peter Grffin in Fortnite stuff

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
My guess is that the Disney stuff is leak bait to catch dataminers kind of like the Peter Grffin in Fortnite stuff
I think Occam's Razor applies here. If the Multiversus devs wanted to throw us for a loop, why wouldn't they just toss in some random Warner property? Why risk catching the wrath of the Mouse, just to trick some people on a forum? These aren't even imports from some other game - these are 100% original creations by the multiversus game. And even if they are fake, I don't think it's wise to trick people by showing something interesting and being "ha, sike! you're getting something lamer!". Seems like bad PR. I think the simpler- and therefore likelier - answer is that they actually have Disney IPs in the pipeline, which just got datamined.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm prepared to eat crow on this but personally I think the Naruto and Hulk stuff are for the Ninja and Brute OC's. I just don't see Disney stuff happening any time soon. I'm fully prepared to be wrong though.

Top Bottom