• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MultiVersus General Discussion

D

Deleted member

Was sitting waiting for something today so have a list of our current roster and leaked characters in datamines. Let me know if I missed anything

Confirmed:
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Harley Quinn
Bugs Bunny
Shaggy
Velma
Tom and Jerry
Finn
Jake
Steven
Garnet
Arya Stark

Model Leaks:
Gandalf
Rick Sanchez
Ninja (?)
Brute (?)

Has Voice Lines:
Lerbron James
Iron Giant
Gizmo
Raven
Taz
Marvin the Martian
Nubia (Skin for Wonder Woman)

Is referenced in Voice Lines:
Joker
Poison Ivy
Black Adam
Static Shock
Scooby Doo
Morty Smith
Craig of the Creek
Daenerys Targaryen
Wicked Witch of the West

Has other files:
Legolas
Emmet Brickowski
Godzilla

Stages:
Confirmed:
Batcave
Themyscira
Tree Fort

Leaked via images:
Haunted House (Scooby Doo)
Warner Tower
Rick and Morty Stage

In the files:
Mordor ( there may have also been a 2nd lotr stage.)
Space Jam Court

Last edited by a moderator:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Was sitting waiting for something today so have a list of our current roster and leaked characters in datamines. Let me know if I missed anything

Confirmed:
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Harley Quinn
Bugs Bunny
Shaggy
Velma
Tom and Jerry
Finn
Jake
Steven
Garnet
Arya Stark

Model Leaks:
Gandalf
Rick Sanchez
Ninja (?)
Brute (?)

Has Voice Lines:
Lerbron James
Iron Giant
Gizmo
Raven
Taz
Marvin the Martian
Nubia (Skin for Wonder Woman)

Is referenced in Voice Lines:
Joker
Poison Ivy
Black Adam
Static Shock
Scooby Doo
Morty Smith
Craig of the Creek
Daenerys Targaryen
Wicked Witch of the West

Has other files:
Legolas
Emmet Brickowski
Godzilla

Stages:
Confirmed:
Batcave
Themyscira
Tree Fort

Leaked via images:
Haunted House (Scooby Doo)
Warner Tower

In the files:
Mordor (iorc there may havealso been a 2nd lotr stage. Could be wrong.)
Space Jam Court
seems pleasingly varied. though i imagine a number of those files will go unused

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
It's looking like only modern CN is getting represented. This means that the PPGs and Ben 10 will use their reboot designs if they get in.

D

Deleted member

There has apparently somehow been more discoveries! Evidence of Beetlejucie and a Fiona skin for Finn (Cake is already in so that's not all that surprising). I suspect the devs will learn from this and the next beta will have much better security lol

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
There has apparently somehow been more discoveries! Evidence of Beetlejucie and a Fiona skin for Finn (Cake is already in so that's not all that surprising). I suspect the devs will learn from this and the next beta will have much better security lol
Really, Beetlejuice!? and Fiona!? Where's the sources from this?

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Say don't warner brothers own pinky and the brain? could they be in this?
Yup, WB are the owners of Pinky and the Brain, like the whole of the Animaniacs IP.

I could definitely see Pinky and the Brain, especially with
The WB Water Tower being leaked as a stage concept, meaning we'll likely see an Animaniacs character with it.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Yup, WB are the owners of Pinky and the Brain, like the whole of the Animaniacs IP.

I could definitely see Pinky and the Brain, especially with
The WB Water Tower being leaked as a stage concept, meaning we'll likely see an Animaniacs character with it.
neat

D

Deleted member

Really, Beetlejuice!? and Fiona!? Where's the sources from this?
They apparently have some files but not nearly as much as others. Can't post images.

Unrelated but I seemingly missed that there is evidence pointing toward the Hound from Game of Thrones. Which seems like an odd pick but I'm allways down for more unusual picks from series. Looking forward to seeing what this roster actualy looks like.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
So the RTC thread has moved onto a character I got onto the rating however my usual Scots sarcasm has got me barred. But I still want to have my say on top cat so im going to do it here, that way im respecting the ban and it’s not off topic here. Won’t bother with the %

as far as chance goes I’d say top cat is one with a decent chance. Perhaps not the most likely of all HB characters but as far as I can tell he’s still something of a signature character for them. So if the game is to have a long life span I can see him getting in touch me day

as for want well he’s my favourite HB character. I may not have seen all the HB cartoons just this, wacky racers, stop the pigeon, flintstones, scooby do, the perils of ms Penelope pitstop, scraps of yogie bear, and a teensy bit of captain caveman but none the less I love the guy. With wacky moveset potential he’d be an amazing addition to the roster.

when the show first came to the uk there was a brand of cat food called top cat so they had to call it big cat. I assume the company went bust or rebranded cause by the time I was a kid it was called top cat

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Please keep outside thread drama within PMs and discussion with Staff.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Spam/Off Topic
Me when Multiversus adds three Popular McSwordsmen from Game of Thrones and not Antonio Mozzarelli, the lovable Italian gangster from that really good crime drama I watched 20 years ago

View attachment 347038
That's what II was gonna say ugh.!you're so good at this.!

When people get beyoooooond triggered/done:
4F69A957-9190-4642-BF12-FD26C3D201FA.jpg

Where the **** is Austin Powers
With Beyonce with an accent mark on top of the last e in
Goldmember

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
You don’t think Velma will have a move based on “can’t find my glasses” do you? Or a taunt or entrance

Fields - Ultimate's Great

Smash Journeyman
New voice datamine happened, and this hints at even more characters.
Batman has lines directed toward Poison Ivy and Black Adam.

Raven has lines directed at Daenerys.

Garnet has lines directed toward Static and Craig of the Creek.

Gizmo's voice lines were found.

Also notable is that the only thing referencing Morty is a single line from Harley. He may be a post launch character imo. As well, Raven has lines mentioning she's in a relationship with Beast Boy, and the Go iteration is the one that's most overt about this, so I think folks should probably prepare for the Go version lol.
I'm expecting TTG Raven strictly because of this game focusing entirely on modern CN for some reason. Even Craig got in, not a chance is it not Teen Titans Go.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Report an Empath? I was being sarcastic/funny but not serious. Oh well! You're welcome

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Report an Empath? I was being sarcastic/funny but not serious. Oh well! You're welcome
Just please keep productive discussion related to MultiVersus here.

Speaking of which....

Based on the leaks, I'm surprised no one has made a support thread for Gizmo yet or the rest of Mystery Inc from Scooby Doo. Or any major characters from the already represented WB franchises represented.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?

Speaking of which....

Based on the leaks, I'm surprised no one has made a support thread for Gizmo yet or the rest of Mystery Inc from Scooby Doo. Or any major characters from the already represented WB franchises represented.
Terra & Jinx "Lol @ Gizmo. 😂"
Cipher Peon Admin would like to chime in.
Yes
No
Flee

Last edited:

UserKev

Smash Champion

Speaking of which....

We're in long overdo for a RWBY support thread

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
We're in long overdo for a RWBY support thread
Really, there ain't a thread? In that case I'll probably make one in the near future since I've been getting into RWBY recently. I'm on Volume 6 and am loving the show. There are so many great characters they can put into MultiVersus from the show. The RWBY gang, Cinder, etc.

Last edited:

Faso115

Smash Lord
Apparently voicelines referring to Eleven from Stranger Things have been found. According to reddit at least

Game can't stop leaking

D

Deleted member

Apparently voicelines referring to Eleven from Stranger Things have been found. According to reddit at least

Game can't stop leaking
Got a source? I wouldn't be too shocked since ST crosses over with everything.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, we already have child fighters.
Fair enough. I'm dumb lol.

This seems more plausible to me than Hulk and Ralph but I'm still hestsint to believe it

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
With Eleven from Stranger Things leaked based off of voice lines potentially, do you think there soon can be support threads allowed soon for third party characters potentially?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
With Eleven from Stranger Things leaked based off of voice lines potentially, do you think there soon can be support threads allowed soon for third party characters potentially?
Going to put the spoilerly stuff in spoilers and the forum related info in non spoilers.

If Eleven is in and more evidence is given (or a dev outright confirms a third party) I say third party support threads would be okay.

For now, I say stick to Warner properties. Should a non WB character be explicitly confirmed, then I say go ahead.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I agree with SneakyLink. Opening up support threads (And by extension, RTC) to characters with zero Warner Bros connections would open a can of worms and change speculation forever. So I would like to remain on the side of caution and keep the support thread rules as they are, until we get a character announcement that breaks those rules.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Beverly from IT (2017) Puts on Clark Kent's glasses "Whatt do you think?"

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Granted They've been in crossovers but they've never stayed with them(Dead by Daylight)

Last edited:

Faso115

Smash Lord
Granted They've been in crossovers but they've never stayed with them(Dead by Daylight)
DBD used to be the exception to the rule, cause most collaborations have been temporary and it's still not known why they decided to not renew the license. I do hope this game doesn't lock their roster picks for events and such cause that would suck (akin to gacha games for instance)

Top Bottom