• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC#5 M.A.S KAMI NO BACHI 03/27/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL $400 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUSES

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
GUESS WHO'S BACK!!! :bee: Lots of things to cover. Prepare for a long series of MULTI QUOTES!!!

lol wrongggggg threaddd
JUDGE!!! Come to this, and I'll massage your forehead. :D

I just wanted to say that i won't be making this one. If bzoo drives me i might go, but not enter. If i go i'll TO melee again, but since i dont think im going you should probably prepare for you (or spikes) to TO melee.
:( You'll be missed. Hopefully you show up. :(

10sads

You guys are silly.
this...

Silly silly silly.
this this...

10fixes...
this this this...

housing would be nice
this X 4

- Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs most end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling. Also, deliberately avoiding any and all combat is stalling, where as jumping on and off the ledge doing an aerial at your opponent is simply spacing.

So with this said...

- King DeDeDe's/Any standing chain grab is banned.
- Marth's hold release infinite vs. Lucus/Ness is banned.
- You are ONLY allowed 50 planks (catch edge. release edge. repeat) a game.

Chain grabs are allowed as always, but infinites cannot be used for stalling. Like all vBrawl tourneys.
THIS TIMES FREAKIN 5000!!!

It's a one day event, so yeah.
OVER 6000!!!

Sucks their isn't 9 this quotes. :urg:

hmmm I might not be going anymore. I'm more broke than Metaknight right now.
10ultraSF4sadfaces

subscribed ... might be going ... been too long
<3 Crosses epic fingers of hope.

Oh yeah, I can most likely bring in a full setup for brawl.
:dk:
Awesome.

And people...

DON'T FORGET TO BRING FULL SET UPS!!!

Oh yeah, also, in TvC:UAS there is a joe the condor/tekka blade glitch that makes both the characters invisible. It doesn't break the game, I just wanted to point that out in case you want to ban it. and if we are able to prereg, I'll register for Brawl and TvC:UAS.
Nothing is Banned in TvC...yet

lol.

I'm going to try to come to this. n_n/
Sweet!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Webster, i talked to Oro last night and he agreed to drive me, so i will be here for this one! I can definitely run melee for you :D

Wafles

Smash Lord
It's not complicated. Basically TIO is a ******** program so you have to make it do things right. Calculate the seeds each player earns on the pool sheet (done by number of game wins, not set wins), then enter all wins for the #1 seed, then the remaining for the #2 seed, and etc, else TIO will calculate pool seeds incorrectly and that's just a pain to deal with.

I'm kinda bummed I can't make it, but I need to make moneys to buy a new car. =\

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
It's not complicated. Basically TIO is a ******** program so you have to make it do things right. Calculate the seeds each player earns on the pool sheet (done by number of game wins, not set wins), then enter all wins for the #1 seed, then the remaining for the #2 seed, and etc, else TIO will calculate pool seeds incorrectly and that's just a pain to deal with.

I'm kinda bummed I can't make it, but I need to make moneys to buy a new car. =\
I got lucky with my hours. I looked at the schedule and I was scheduled Saturday, so first thing I did was ask the Hostess if she could cover my hours. Today, I got some hours from another hostess because of a death in the family, so we basically all just shuffled hours, and I now work at 3:30 on Sunday instead of 6:15 am :D as well as others, of course, but those are irrelevent.

The first time I'll stay the entire time to watch Grand Finals. Sniff... I'm so proud of me.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Looks like everything is going to be fine. Wafles you'll definitely be missed. :(

GUYS REMEMBER IT'S ALL ABOUT TEH MONIES!!!!

WE STILL HAVE THAT $400 GUARANTEED POT BONUS TO DISH OUT BETWEEN GAMES!!!

BRING YOUR "A" GAME...OR TAKE YOUR *** TO SLEEP...HO!

:laugh:

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
lol i yes!! i love l cancel this is gona be hilarious. how do you team with olimar?
To avoid getting gimped. I have to stay pretty grounded. xD So basically, I run around, and get grab assists, and ko people with u-smash. And you do damage, and do things out of my grabs. lol Or something like that O:

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Of course I did, I just wanted to make sure he knew it.

Also, I'm going to win some money in singles. Just letting everyone know.
DO IT!

Unleash the DLA!
Unleash the Ganon!
Unleash the SOMBRERO!

Inc Ganon going up a tier because the BBR definitely understands the concept of Tier Lists!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I love you all.

...I'd love some of you all more, if you mained or 2ndary Ganon in either Brawl or Melee.

<3

Because Ganon's wrath...is simply Ganon's love for you. ;)

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i have a few things going on next sat, but i think i can make it for singles. i can probably make doubles, but i'll have to check up on that.

any takers for teams? i'm basically good for 2nd place...

and who the hell pranked me?!! grrrr

mimeman

Smash Rookie
I love you all.

...I'd love some of you all more, if you mained or 2ndary Ganon in either Brawl or Melee.

<3

Because Ganon's wrath...is simply Ganon's love for you. ;)
... If I use ganon for friendlies, can I go to subway during this one?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I HAVE to eat at Subway, their meatball marinaras are SOOOOO good. Luckily I have too little money to spend on a $5 footlong.

Yay! Webster <3s me very much since I'm DLA Jr. XD

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
That Subway in particular is the ****ing worst!!! **** that place, and that ***** of a manager.

May her punanny be shattered by foot the of Hades himself!!! :mad:

GUYS I NEED TO REMIND YOU ALL:

* THAT NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO BRING IN OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK. Doesn't matter where it's from.

AND IF YOU HAVE TO EAT AT SUBWAY: when you are done, be sure to throw up on their floors and smear it all over the walls of the place.

* PLEASE PICK UP AFTER YOURSELVES. THROW YOU GARBAGE AWAY! IT PAINS ME TO ACTUALLY WATCH SOMEONE EAT SOMETHING AND JUST LEAVE THEIR TRASH ON A TABLE, THE FLOOR, OR NEXT TO SOMEONE'S SETUP.

When if that soda you left next to X-person's Wii spilled over and ruined their system, are u gonna pay for it?

NO ONE WANTS TO GO THROUGH THAT HEADACHE. So let's minimize that possibility. It takes like under 10 secs to throw stuff in the garbage.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
AND IF YOU HAVE TO EAT AT SUBWAY: when you are done, be sure to throw up on their floors and smear it all over the walls of the place.
Thank you, Webster. Just, thank you.

When if that soda you left next to X-person's Wii spilled over and ruined their system, are u gonna pay for it?
Actually, funny story, last tournament the underside of my Wii was all sticky from spilled soda. It's fine, but it nearly gave me a heart attack :X

Still, the fact that someone spilled soda under a Wii and decided not to clean it up is pretty sad.

Top Bottom