• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC#5 M.A.S KAMI NO BACHI 03/27/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL $400 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUSES

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
:/

TheBlueBlade (from Indiana BR) said:
ATTENTION CHICAGO PPLS: We MIGHT need a new driver... my check engine light came on this weekend while on my way to Springfield and I don't know what its for. It honestly came on after I stepped on the brakes briefly and hasn't shut off. If no one else is able to do so, I might drive or we might have to cancel the trip... :/
Yeah... so thats our current issue for next weekend... I'm really hoping I can get this resolved VERY quickly. So atm now, it's 50/50 for Indiana

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
llol blueblade my check engine light has been on since i paid $40 for my car 2 years ago. but feel free to go to a mechanic cuz they have little computers that read what the light is on for. it will take like 5 seconds.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
:/

Yeah... so thats our current issue for next weekend... I'm really hoping I can get this resolved VERY quickly. So atm now, it's 50/50 for Indiana
Mine has been on for the past year. Basically, I need an O2 sensor that costs $80 for the part, and I really won't need it changed till next emissions test, so no big deal, really.

Just go to Autozone or somewhere like that and as if they can check whats wrong with your car, they do it for free. Take whatever information they can give you and google it and see how dire it is. I don't recommend buying into whatever they tell you at said store, though. Remember, they're still salesmen, regardless of how helpful they are about it.

llol blueblade my check engine light has been on since i paid $40 for my car 2 years ago
This. Basically, Check Engine is WAY too general to know whats going wrong. Honestly, from my experiences (two different cars with check engine lights on), if your car isn't noticably different, its probably something small that, while making the car less efficient, isn't a huge problem.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Yeah, I haven't noticed anything since it came on. The only conclusion that I came to was half of my driver side wind-shield wiper tore off over the weekend because it was a driving rain for a 2 hour trip to Ohio and I had to keep them on at the highest speed the entire time, but I doubt thats the case.

Oh yeah, the other issue (not car related)... my landlord cashed my rent check before I told him to do so and I had to face A LOT of overdraft fees and pay them off. I'm gonna get him to pay me back so we'll see. I'd really hate to john out on yet another Chicago tournament... >_>

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Would it be possible for anyone to house me as well? POSSIBLY a ride home, because if I make I don't know if my friends will wanna stick around. If they don't make it through, I almost made it outta pools last time except I choked up.

(killing myself etc.. -.- real lame lol)

ALSO CONFIRMING:

So Absolutely NO chain grabs? what happens if I get chain grabbed or i chain grab someone? are they or I disqualified for that match? (well match loss, out of 3)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
- Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs most end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling. Also, deliberately avoiding any and all combat is stalling, where as jumping on and off the ledge doing an aerial at your opponent is simply spacing.

So with this said...

- King DeDeDe's/Any standing chain grab is banned.
- Marth's hold release infinite vs. Lucus/Ness is banned.
- You are ONLY allowed 50 planks (catch edge. release edge. repeat) a game.

Chain grabs are allowed as always, but infinites cannot be used for stalling. Like all vBrawl tourneys.

mimeman

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah, also, in TvC:UAS there is a joe the condor/tekka blade glitch that makes both the characters invisible. It doesn't break the game, I just wanted to point that out in case you want to ban it. and if we are able to prereg, I'll register for Brawl and TvC:UAS.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Well, I was almost 100 percent coming to this.... until i blew one of my front tires. Cost me 150 bucks to replace the front two tires. Meaning, I have no cash to come to this anymore. Sorry :(

Top Bottom