• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC#5 M.A.S KAMI NO BACHI 03/27/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL $400 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUSES

chansen

Smash Lord
this is like two weeks away. being that i couldnt go to smym, id like to catch a ride to this!

can i pull a chansen, ya know on that entry fee? ya know you want to webster!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
No KenniSPAM? Shucks.

No, really. I was saving my "Don't quit your day job, KenniSPAM! Oh, wait!" for when he lost in brackets.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I need a teamate for this. If your interested, hit me up on PM or vistor message. I play Pit/Peach in doubles and they are EXCELLENT support/tank/damage rackers.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I was going for some sort of "tails on head" joke, but I've been trying to think of one for a good five minutes and I just... can't. Well, one that makes sense, anyways.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I now realize why you arent winning tournaments

You must... Become a furry :o
I can't hear you, I'm too busy fapping to Krystal.

red ryu had a lil bit of tails action goin on this weekend :sonic:
I'm wearing it to this when I can.

I was going for some sort of "tails on head" joke, but I've been trying to think of one for a good five minutes and I just... can't. Well, one that makes sense, anyways.
Heads or Tails, I'll take both.

Triple R

Smash Lord
So I'm thinking about entering both melee and brawl. But I'm curious how that went from people who have done it in the past. Is there enough time to do both, or it is too much hassle?

With that, who wants to team with a kirby in melee!?!?!?!?!? Ya know you want to! *crickets chirping....*

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I just wanted to say that i won't be making this one. If bzoo drives me i might go, but not enter. If i go i'll TO melee again, but since i dont think im going you should probably prepare for you (or spikes) to TO melee.

Top Bottom