• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC#5 M.A.S KAMI NO BACHI 03/27/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL $400 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUSES

Wafles

Smash Lord
This is still 3 weeks away?
=(

Also **** I just realized there's a really good chance I can't make it to this one, seeing as it's at the end of my Spring break and I said I need to work over spring break to make some moneys, or else I'll go broke.

I'll know for sure in a little wihle.

ORLY

Smash Master
Anyone wanna team / teach me how to play Brawl?

Should probably do one before the other..

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Plz! Someone house your awesome circuit director! I'll even be willing to make a short drive into Wisconsin (haven't been in that state in like 5 years lol). Or even any of the suburbs! I have candy...

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Spikes: I'll look into getting you a shirt. But you'll probably get it later in the year. I was under the impression that you didn't want one. I know @ ASC you told me you actually did. So I'm definitely trying to get you one.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Spikes: I'll look into getting you a shirt. But you'll probably get it later in the year. I was under the impression that you didn't want one. I know @ ASC you told me you actually did. So I'm definitely trying to get you one.
hell yeah i want one. i mean i wouldnt wear it to a date or a funeral but i would never turn down a free shirt

Triple R

Smash Lord
I'm trying to see if Triple R can come, and if he can I'd team with him. If he can't, I'd be glad to, but feel free to find a partner until I figure it out.
So far it looks like I would have the money for this. The problem would be getting from minneapolis to you for a ride. The most likely would be moe driving to your place. I'm not sure if he still wants to go to this. I think Disciple was wondering about this too. Either way I want to go to this.

yoshq

Smash Master
So far it looks like I would have the money for this. The problem would be getting from minneapolis to you for a ride. The most likely would be moe driving to your place. I'm not sure if he still wants to go to this. I think Disciple was wondering about this too. Either way I want to go to this.
I wish I could offer to pick you guys up, but that would err on the side of my dad knowing who I'm taking.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Plz! Someone house your awesome circuit director! I'll even be willing to make a short drive into Wisconsin (haven't been in that state in like 5 years lol). Or even any of the suburbs! I have candy...
You know you can always crash at my place!

Why even bother asking?!

Just PM me, I'll give you the info! ;D

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I never understood why people played Soldier so **** much. He's the Ganon of TF2. Except his stuff can crit.

Huh, you registered exactly a month before me.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
that would be Heavy
But the Heavy is GOOD. I mean in terms of usefulness. Soldier has a slow projectile that doesn't one shot unless its a crit, a shotgun which does less damage than the scattergun at ALL ranges, and a shovel.

Though, I'm hella biased. I just feel anything that can't do anything spectacular out of an uber or offer fundamental support isn't worth playing. So... Scout and Soldier.

ORLY

Smash Master
Man I don't know what you're all saying. I play medic and medic only.

I get behind a heavy / soldier / pyro and pray they're better at killing than I am at dying.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
But the Heavy is GOOD. I mean in terms of usefulness. Soldier has a slow projectile that doesn't one shot unless its a crit, a shotgun which does less damage than the scattergun at ALL ranges, and a shovel.

Though, I'm hella biased. I just feel anything that can't do anything spectacular out of an uber or offer fundamental support isn't worth playing. So... Scout and Soldier.
if soldier is ganon then im ****ing kage, add me and lets play sometime lol

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Not if you're using the Direct Hit... and the Equalizer.

EDIT: The Pyro Poof is the most ****in' broken thing now imo

Top Bottom