• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC#5 M.A.S KAMI NO BACHI 03/27/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL $400 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUSES

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
STICKY!!!

Cosmo: YES!!!

Tetsion: No prob man. Glad you had fun. Looking forward into seeing you and everyone else.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Bah, the weekend I'm at Disney World! There better be live stream so I watch this!

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'm going to learn how to fight MK and Falco and then I shall conquer! And learn how to kill Hunger when he is at 187% on his last stock :(

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
imo

i think 4 places is more legit. 4 slots of chars. last was 4 ppl per pool?

+ those who work and earn it do deserve it. Even if they the same people.. it sucks but it means we have to try harder ya know? gotta work for it!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Oh **** tier list v4. If we run LT anything, i think we should include the lowest three tiers again, so E, F, G. Can we get an official ruling on this, webster?

Wafles

Smash Lord
I feel like low tier should definitely only be F and G tier now, even though that bans my low tier main. =\
Obviously kennispam wants to use his main in low tiers, lol.....

Zwarm

Smash Hero
On the other hand, Low Tier now officially loses Pokemon Trainer, Ness and Bowser, as we do not consider E Tier as a Borderline Low. However, Ness & Bowser were originally voted as Upper Low, but rather than another tier both were bumped into E. Hence, one could consider both Ness and Bowser acceptable characters in Low Tier tournaments.
Straight from the thread itself. I think it's up to Webster to decide if Bowser and Ness are in or out, but PT is definitely out of LT's.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I plan to bring a fresh face to this tourney. I know him pretty well and hes into Brawl but we somehow never played. He's all for me bringing him to this though so expect another newbie (maybe competitor?) He's a Wario so I expect Hunger to give him the works. (his personality is actually very Hunger-esque hilariously)

Also I shed a silent tear for Zelda, but its mostly deserved. She was suffering from Fox Syndrome, people saw her theoretical pros and ignored her losing track record for too long.

10FatboyLosingtoZeldas

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I plan to bring a fresh face to this tourney. I know him pretty well and hes into Brawl but we somehow never played. He's all for me bringing him to this though so expect another newbie (maybe competitor?) He's a Wario so I expect Hunger to give him the works. (his personality is actually very Hunger-esque hilariously)

Also I shed a silent tear for Zelda, but its mostly deserved. She was suffering from Fox Syndrome, people saw her theoretical pros and ignored her losing track record for too long.

10FatboyLosingtoZeldas
!!! Who is this challenger approaching?

:'(

olol fatboy loses to bottom tiers

inb4ganon

Scythe

Smash Master
i'll be there and bring a setup for brawl or melee or brawl -

Triple R

Smash Lord
Yoshq wants to team with me at this, but I don't know if there is room for me or not, or even if MN is going or not.... lol hype

Top Bottom