• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC#5 M.A.S KAMI NO BACHI 03/27/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL $400 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUSES

ORLY

Smash Master
RE: Sveet's Fox training: yes I can do this. I won't hold back!

RE: Tomacawk: $3 MM Fox v. Falcon?

RE: Rat: yes, there's a bar next door. If we get knocked out, me, you, and Mendoza gonna get druuuuuunk. (I know I said that last time but this time I mean it!)

RE: Falcon stereotype: it's an empty accusation that Falcon mains jack off a lot.. but we are delusional masochists. Falcon's so bad.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I heard Dr. Rabbit might show up for this.
Good thing I don't know Dr. Rabbit so I don't have to drive him, nah meen?

Got more singles than a stripper knows what to do with, I expect to lose it ALL, or else. If I'm not single-less after this tournament, I will be incredibly disappointed. Unless its because I did really well. Then I'll feel fine with it.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Good thing I don't know Dr. Rabbit so I don't have to drive him, nah meen?

Got more singles than a stripper knows what to do with, I expect to lose it ALL, or else. If I'm not single-less after this tournament, I will be incredibly disappointed. Unless its because I did really well. Then I'll feel fine with it.
Ganon ditto RC (melee) ?

judge!

Smash Ace
MM anyone...only 5 bucks and up =D!. 3 bucks mm vs my non mk chars

10$ mm falcon ditto fd only smash balls on!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
^^^ lol i want to belive so badly that youre not going because of the rudeness aversion
I'm not going because of the ride situation, it has nothing to do with quaz's decision lol.
No johns, Tomacawk! You show up!
Johns. :(
Ripple[my ride]'s parents literally forbade him to drive to chicago for "safety" reasons. So we're going to purdue instead.

Quaz I have been practicing peach, and I think my peach is actually decent. The only problems I'm having is getting out of combos and approaching people who are lame and never approach. You should teach me stuff next time we play

Quaz

Smash Master
lol deon't try so hard to "approach" just fc fairs and get close enough to scare them and make them react and then punish. Peach is also a bait and punish character as well.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Someone should totally drive from IL to ohio to pick me and m2k up then drop us back off afterwards. Its not a far drive or anything. Oh yeah and you dont get any gas money either. Anyone convinced yet?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Someone should totally drive from IL to ohio to pick me and m2k up then drop us back off afterwards. Its not a far drive or anything. Oh yeah and you dont get any gas money either. Anyone convinced yet?
Seriously who wouldn't wan't to drive hours both there and back only to most likely have M2K win every tourney he enters, and then while being salty about losing drive both of you many hours back. Sounds like a perfect plan to me.... especially the part about not gettin' paid.:laugh:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol deon't try so hard to "approach" just fc fairs and get close enough to scare them and make them react and then punish. Peach is also a bait and punish character as well.
Yeah approaching with peach is nearly impossible. My only success has been fc nairs, turnips, and dash attack. Sometimes I approach with dsmash but it only works if they come back and try to grab which = pretty risky.
Also I think full hop fc fairs are really useful, people get hit by it a lot for some reason
I've had a lot of trouble with the fox matchup, specifically edge guarding. I missed literally eight or nine ledgeguards in a row yesterday in friendlies =\

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I heard Dr. Rabbit will perform the Lucky Star opening dance/song if he gets top 10.

That's just what I heard.

Edit

Guess who's coming :).

MMs anyone? 10 dollars each at least 5 please no 1 dollar ****.

I hope we can have a 64 and low tier tourney at this too that'd be ****.
Jama?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I heard Dr. Rabbit will perform the Lucky Star opening dance/song if he gets top 10.

That's just what I heard.
No. Hare Hare Yukai is so much more entertaining, but it requires 5 people. Well, at least 3 others. Haruhi is also incredibly overrated, unfortunately.

I GOT IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I4cz2ax700

*edit* Was obsessed with this song for about a month, btw. The Fan Service is strong with this one.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
One drastically overrated anime series doesn't make you a weeaboo, though it does make you look ********. Hare Hare Yukai is so much more entertaining, but it requires 5 people. Well, at least 3 others. Haruhi is also incredibly overrated, unfortunately.

I GOT IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I4cz2ax700

*edit* Was obsessed with this song for about a month, btw. The Fan Service is strong with this one.
k

10k's

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
count me and dietz in for singles and dubs!

lol M2k, ill MM u then if we get the chance, prepare yourself....to make money XD

Top Bottom