• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC#5 M.A.S KAMI NO BACHI 03/27/10 Winthrop Harbor, IL $400 IN GUARANTEED POT BONUSES

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
GUYS REMEMBER:

* This is a ONE DAY (just on Saturaday) tourney and we have a lot of things planned on this day. So let's stick to what's on the schedule.

* Please remember to be on time NO. JOHNZ!

* If we have time and space available we will TRY (not saying that it will absolutely happen) to do side tournies for BB, Low Tier Smash, and SSB64.

* DO NOT BRING IN OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS. PLEASE REMEMBER TO PICK UP AFTER YOURSELVES. THROW YOUR GARBAGE AWAY!

* Bring your "A" game, anything else is unacceptable.

* DON'T BE SHY! SHOW SOME ENTHUSIASM! YELL! GET HYPE!

Let's make this the best tourney EVER!!!

M2K good **** on coming to this event. Thanks for choosing us.

GET HYPE!!!

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Sign me up 4 all of the Brawl events please! I still don't have a teamate, so if anyone wants to do this, send me a PM.

john!

Smash Hero
Sveet, microwave, or anyone else in the SW suburbs, could I get a ride back there after the tourney so I can be picked up? I might have a bag (coming home for spring break and don't want to take the bus).

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol, Webster, are there any basketball courts in the vicinity of the venue? I just challenged Kain to a basketball $MM and we gotta do it.

edit: any other smashers want in on this? $3 entry, winning team takes all. I'll bring a camera and we'll record this shiet.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If anyone is looking for a teammate, get at me.

If I like you then I'll come to this just for you. <3

ORLY

Smash Master
whoever m2ks teamin with...me and kels are beatin him soo...doesnt matter chris!
I was just wondering, not offering my services; I already have a teammate! I'll be rooting for you guys (to take second place under my team)!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Lol, Webster, are there any basketball courts in the vicinity of the venue? I just challenged Kain to a basketball $MM and we gotta do it.
I actually think there were b-ball hoops in the same park kenni and 18spikes had their pull-up contest.

best bring teh rock just in case

If I like you then I'll come to this just for you. <3
...so seductive. :laugh: It'll be good seeing you again.

Which reminds me...

YOU GUYS CAN BRING WHATEVER RECORDING EQUIPTMENT YOU WANT!!! UPLOAD OR STREAM AT YOUR CONVENINCE. DURING OR AFTER THIS TOURNEY.

:bee:

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Ok so maybe i am bad at teams XD

Ooooooh sago. Fade is so saxy in your avy that i wanna play your (brawl) sheik :)

Edit. HOLY **** WEBSTER YOUR AVY SCARED THE **** OUT OF ME

Edit 2. Hey ankoku im bored. Give me an infraction for public urination or something random like that lol

Edit 3. uhhhh

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
:laugh:

that pic is awesome!!!

alright this just turned into the EPIC M.A.S POST YOUR PIC THREAD!!!

...GO!

GET HYPED!!!!

...coughcoughbestpicgetsaprizeatthetourneycoughcough

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Hell yes. Where is this park webster?

Also, someone needs to bring a basketball. We also need a cameraman (I'll supply the camera).

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
@ Tink - :\ Kels told me he would team with me if I went to this

I don't wanna go and then not have a good teammate I was hoping he'd stay true to his word :\ I'm sad now

me going isn't 100% guaranteed it's like 2/3rds likely depending on if Vidjo takes me to Judge's house tomorrow night or not

also does anyone mind giving/selling me a good melee controller? My only good one got slightly worse and I know it's just gonna go downhill from here. I can't afford to spend time breaking in new controllers anymore cuz it makes me worse at Brawl when I do, which is why I'm asking this.

ORLY

Smash Master
Tink: if Kels goes with M2K, I'll team with you. I'd hate to see you without a teammate!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm bringing a camera to this one, I swear to GOD I won't forget it. It'll also conveniently have one of my Brawl- SD cards as its storage :p

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
M2K if you bring a new controller i'll trade you my broken in one. I prefer the new controllers over broken in ones... The one i'd give you has seen about 6 months of use, I play a decently technical fox though most of the time spend on it was marth play. Should suit you fine.

Tink

Smash Hero
jason, kels jus told me he would team with me since im driving him here =) and he wants to beat you in someeething, so he knows he can do it in teams =).

Top Bottom