• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr-R is too good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr-R

Smash Champion

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
didn't sk92 destroy eu's entire crew?

considering the members of that crew ( most of them don't even enter brawl tournaments here) I can think of many european players that could do the same xD

seriously only Armada and Gregs of all the players in that crew would be elegible for an European crew. then there was Rebaz who's good but play Falcon and then there were melee players who suck hard at brawl.

I'm interested in going to US next summer though :p

Yo jumpman no Johns you guys can travel lol

Ultimate Razer is like 15 or 16 and he travels ALL the time

If you guys went together it'd be alot better or safer in your parents minds I guess
nah, it's not the same, is way more expensive for us, I already have to pay about 50-70 to travel to others regions of Spain, then going to another european country its from 100 to 200 and travelling to the states is really expensive, not sure about the numbers.

istudying

Smash Lord
Most Europe top players are under 18. The best MK (that's going to change though :) ) is > 18 iirc. This weekend istudying (33rd at TSL) 2-0d and 4-0d Kaos with ICs.
Why mention 33rd it sounds so bad =3. Bad times come & go.

Anyways changed that to first @ cib & won 4-0 against Kaos in GF.

KANKER Jumpman.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Junk, I totally owned the randoms... eventually
:p

One good player is enough, two is awesome.
I'd advise Europe to get DEHF and Mew2King to get to Europe, imprison them and play brawl with them (maybe some melee for ****sngiggles) for months - 24/7, entire EU will become uber pro.

Anyway I dont know what I'm even saying right now, what argument I'm attempting to present, nothing. Wait... oh yeah, I would travel to a foreign country to play DEHF and M2K, everyone else is like, "I may have lost, but it wasn't the most intense fights ever"
So I guess if EU had such amazing talented player(s) then it's enough to argue that some yanks should go over.

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't go as far as to say you're better than MikeHaze, but creative to say the least. Plus, you definitely knew what you were doing. Good stuff man!

∫unk

Smash Master
Mr.R earned the cheater badge. 5:15 PM
Mr.R earned the last badge. 5:15 PM
Mr.R earned the troll badge. 5:15 PM
Mr.R earned the badge ***** badge. 5:14 PM
Mr.R earned the failure badge. 5:09 PM

get ***** mr r

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I liked how flashy you were Mr.R xD before reading the beginners Marth guide I had no idea about the db1, nair, upsmash thing you did in match one I think. Regardless it looked neat.

Edit: Oh almost forgot, where did you get that neat battlefield texture?

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I liked how flashy you were Mr.R xD before reading the beginners Marth guide I had no idea about the db1, nair, upsmash thing you did in match one I think. Regardless it looked neat.

Edit: Oh almost forgot, where did you get that neat battlefield texture?
Thanks but it wasn't really my intention to look flashy .... i didnt know the mk match up so well so i just went with my usuall ( agressive ) playstyle
and idk the battlefield textures were on another guys wii.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Looks pretty good, but not amazing. That MK didn't know the matchup at all obviously. And most of those midair DB tricks and such don't work for the most part. The MK had awful spacing and didn't use key moves, and not to mention, the MK player virtually never punished mistakes accordingly.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I like how Mr.R plays. MikeHAZE & NEO are probably much better players than Mr.R, but they have the most boring Marths to watch IMO, no offense.

Keep up the nice work Mr.R

Kaffei

Smash Hero
lmao at anybody thinking either of those two are boring to watch.
lmao @ you being oblivious to something called personal opinion.
Same way how some people think Transformers is a good movie, while some people don't. I don't want to start a pointless argument so let's leave it at that.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
word, my marth hella boring
I wasn't trying to offend you, or anyone else for that matter. I was just stating my opinion. If you have a problem with it, then I'll be glad to remove my post. Just tell me.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
I wasn't trying to offend you, or anyone else for that matter. I was just stating my opinion. If you have a problem with it, then I'll be glad to remove my post. Just tell me.
Kaffei stop falling for obvious baits. Every time you reply to them you're taking the bait.

It's like you're that marth who tries to counter every other move and gets baited every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom