• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.Game and Watch Boards IRC thread

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
hey guyyyyyyys....
Sorry i had no internet for a while coz i moved house and then i forgot that this game had a website.

Anyway, I'm BACK!
Did you even realise i was gone?

mIRC sometime yeah?

I wouldn't mind some of your MSNs as well in case you ever forget mIRC exists lol
i'll pm mine to you.

and everyone should get on mIRC, its where the kewl kids are at.

lol my puns suck ):

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'm going to make it a rule to NOT post in this thread when you are on/off of the IRC channel. If you are there, then we'll see you there.

Less spam = happy thread

:)

Splice

Smash Hero
Need more of the people who use IRC at all to post their statistics.
Like izzy and stuff.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Sorry, I wasn't using this computer today/yesterday, so I wasn't in IRC. That, of course, isnt the case now!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
It'd be easier if it was a Xat chat instead of an IRC. I think I'd be a lot more incline to visit GnW Xat chat. It's smaller and loads a lot quicker. With the IRC you have to sign up, wait for it to load, login, etc. Plus, I think more people will also incline to visit the GnW Xat moreso than an IRC. In other characters Xats it's usually active and we even get other players form different character boards to join in and discuss. I think the IRC is a good idea! Don't get me wrong. But every time I visit my daily Xats I never think of checking the GnW Irc. And if I want to link people they wouldn't want to sign up or all that other stuff. Xat also has a quick view of YouTube so it's easier to share videos and discuss them as well. :( Hrm. Just my personal opinion. Other than that, I think it's a great start!

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
sorry i wasnt in there to trade with you zac o_o
had college stuff to do around that time lol

tomorrow! D;

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
It'd be easier if it was a Xat chat instead of an IRC. I think I'd be a lot more incline to visit GnW Xat chat. It's smaller and loads a lot quicker. With the IRC you have to sign up, wait for it to load, login, etc. Plus, I think more people will also incline to visit the GnW Xat moreso than an IRC. In other characters Xats it's usually active and we even get other players form different character boards to join in and discuss. I think the IRC is a good idea! Don't get me wrong. But every time I visit my daily Xats I never think of checking the GnW Irc. And if I want to link people they wouldn't want to sign up or all that other stuff. Xat also has a quick view of YouTube so it's easier to share videos and discuss them as well. :( Hrm. Just my personal opinion. Other than that, I think it's a great start!
i missed this and yes i suggested this first;(
i even made it lulz http://xat.com/wafflesandcheese

but IRC seems just as good though.

I do agree that people(the lurkers) will be more convinced to visit us if we used to xat since it's easy to use:l. We don't get much activity in the IRC besides the usuals.

The IRC usually has
ZAC,ME,kewl,hebrew, and Mr E and that's it;(

edit: I'm in both chats now lol

TheHebrewHammer

Smash Apprentice
I've been logging on the chats everyday, but I see no one. Maybe i'm on at the wrong times. I am on summer break, so i'll be on more often as well as practicing new stuff

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
It's sort of a shame that I'm idling on the server constantly, and whenever I check I see like a million of you guys log on and off. Like, you guys should wait on it just for a bit; you don't need to actively watch the chat, just minimize it and do something else.

I guarantee that if everyone who logged on who leaves shortly after typically did this, we'd get the channel to be active again.

super beans

Smash Cadet
Never Emperor, I don't know what your problem is. If this is about me locking your "Lol mario video" thread then get over it. That was completely unrelated to the G&W boards.

This, however, is something quite useful. I know a lot of other character boards have an irc room where they like to chat and stuff (outside of SWF). I'll probably consider adding this to the first post in one of the stickies.

Also, can someone find a link to connect to this IRC using my web browser? I don't want to have to download a client for it.
Preach The Gospel Zac :laugh:

and i went on the irc chat no one was talking :(

Top Bottom