• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.Game and Watch Boards IRC thread

Splice

Smash Hero
Chat in your web browser: http://www.mibbit.com/chat/?server=irc.synirc.net&channel=#G&W

Server: irc.synirc.net
Channel: #G&W

Mr.Esc has made an irc channel for the GaW boards to use, and hopefully it will spur a bit more activity within the GaW boards.

Whether to talk about strategies or about how awesome :gw: is, or maybe just to be social and talk about whatever, I strongly encourage you to join the channel.

The channel is #G&W on irc.synirc.net.

This link should help a lot if you are having trouble: http://www.mibbit.com/chat/?server=i...annel=#G&W

The GaW boards really need to start getting more motivated, and hopefully this will be a step in the right direction, a step towards a more active and possibly more skillful community too if we go about brainstorming properly :bee:

synIRC users:

Username: MrEsc
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
When available in timezone: Typically 2pm to 2am on weekdays.

Username: Splice
Timezone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time
When available in timezone: 3:30PM and onwards on weekdays and whenever im not busy on weekends.

Username: Kewl
When available in timezone: 4 pm - 3/4 am

Username: UTDZac
Timezone: Central Standard Time
When available in timezone: 10am - 1am (random times)

Username: Cinnanmonny
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
When available in timezone:Afternoon-night on weekdays and all day weekends

Username: HotGarbage
When available in timezone: Sporadically throughout the day; not usually on past 12am

Username: TheHebrewHammer
Timezone: Pacific
When available: Past 7 at night. Off ataround 12 A.M. Weekends all day

*Likely Future Updates*
- How to get IRC and join the channel
- Some sort of Timezone thingamajig so we know what time it is for each other, this may just apply to me though :psycho:
- Quotes section

Never Emperor

Smash Cadet
Uh oh I think this belongs in the social thread UH OHHHHHHHHHHHH Gonna get locked son and infractioned UHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHH HERE THEY COME WITH THEIR 1 HAMMER.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
i was the first one on there, (techincally second but since Mr.Esc is the one who made it, 1st!) (:
and i got a prize for my, not so hard, efforts. (:

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator

I'll be getting around to setting permanent statuses soon. I PROMISE.

Also I had some quotes but I lost them xD

Never Emperor

Smash Cadet
I guarantee if NOJ made this thread like he already did once, it would be locked and banned and he would get infractioned instantly and told, LIKE HE WAS, this belongs in social chat. Morons.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Never Emperor, I don't know what your problem is. If this is about me locking your "Lol mario video" thread then get over it. That was completely unrelated to the G&W boards.

This, however, is something quite useful. I know a lot of other character boards have an irc room where they like to chat and stuff (outside of SWF). I'll probably consider adding this to the first post in one of the stickies.

Also, can someone find a link to connect to this IRC using my web browser? I don't want to have to download a client for it.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Nope. Did you go to synirc AND #G&W?
Where it has the drop down list, scroll down away from mibbit and go to synirc.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
I guarantee if NOJ made this thread like he already did once, it would be locked and banned and he would get infractioned instantly and told, LIKE HE WAS, this belongs in social chat. Morons.
Never Emperor, I don't know what your problem is. If this is about me locking your "Lol mario video" thread then get over it. That was completely unrelated to the G&W boards.

This, however, is something quite useful. I know a lot of other character boards have an irc room where they like to chat and stuff (outside of SWF). I'll probably consider adding this to the first post in one of the stickies.

Also, can someone find a link to connect to this IRC using my web browser? I don't want to have to download a client for it.
Bwahahahahahah. Oh man funny stuff. Just like old times huh Zac? no but for real emperor please go away.

Splice

Smash Hero
If everyone could make a lil' thingamajig like this that'd be cool, then I could draw up a graph of everyones time zone and when they are available. It'll be pretty cool.

Don't know much about "how to get Mirc and join" myself lol i sorta just fluked both. So, dear Mr.Escalator, if you'd like to PM me the directions-on-how-to-get-mIRC section, I'll put it in.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Username: Kewl
When available in timezone: 4 pm - 3/4 am

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
funniest thing that happened in that chat today

Penta: you don't wanna fight san cuz he gona **** yo
UTDzack: no,i have plenty of ike experience
Penta: who
UTDzack: inui

LOL^^^^^^^^
LOOOOOOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i obviously retyped it but that's pretty much what he said lmao

but srly
fight san D:<

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
Username: HotGarbage
When available in timezone: Sporadically throughout the day; not usually on past 12am

I don't use G&W and I'm not very familiar with the boards... but esc invited me to the channel and smashboards needs more IRC love, so here I am LOL.

TheHebrewHammer

Smash Apprentice
Double post, people should really get on this. If no one is inside just stay idle or something, unless you're out of the house. I would like to talk to some people =P

Splice

Smash Hero
hey guyyyyyyys....
Sorry i had no internet for a while coz i moved house and then i forgot that this game had a website.

Anyway, I'm BACK!
Did you even realise i was gone?

mIRC sometime yeah?

I wouldn't mind some of your MSNs as well in case you ever forget mIRC exists lol

Top Bottom