• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.3000=The Best Sonic ever?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miCKi

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm...yea thats true I always considser that but really thinking I agree with you too because I dont believe mindgames will always work it may have sounded that way but sorry didn't mean for it to sound like that.

Because think I kno my friends but some random Wario at a tournament (if I go I'm not really competitive,...just a ladies man ;D.) I might not be able to mind game his bites.

Yup Toes at least u see I get what mostly I'm jabbering about... I hope >_>...

miCKi

Smash Apprentice
darkNES thats y its effective tho most people dont play like that. I dont care about it I like the way I play and other people play good so no skin off my bones cuz that would be wierd if I had skin on my bones...,o.o

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
dnes, I guess his play style reminds you just how much closer Brawl is to rock-paper-scissors. Still, even though he isn't entertaining to watch it's good to know that Sonic can win if played right.

I'm still waiting for a Sonic version of Tudor to emerge that makes people excited about the game.

Tenki

Smash Hero
He's good, but he quit (or at least that's what everyone else is saying).

___X___

Smash Lord
im OBVIOUSLY the best sonic =D

but really true story. i am.

so suck it you wannabe sonics!!

back me up on this TENKI! and UMBY!! and BOXOB!

Tenki

Smash Hero
I can vouch for your knowledge of Sonic dittos ;D

red connection can only say so much <3
little

Umby

Smash Master
im OBVIOUSLY the best sonic =D

but really true story. i am.

so suck it you wannabe sonics!!

back me up on this TENKI! and UMBY!! and BOXOB!
Until you can grab me out of my up B and gimp me for it, then you are not the best Sonic and I will not suck it and I will not back you up on this.

NNID
MasterHavik
this thread makes me hate everyone more and more
Man, what with all the hate Memphis? Someone took your girl or something? It not nice to be an *** to your sonic pals like that my friend.

(lol pals.)

Teh umby

Until you can grab me out of my up B and gimp me for it, then you are not the best Sonic and I will not suck it and I will not back you up on this.

KASR

That doesn't sound right man. I didn't know you when that way, and around the tree twice.

R4ZE

Smash Ace
Sonic ditto matches are ********.. does any1 else have a hard as balls time hitting the opponent?

basicly what it comes down to in sonic v sonic is who lands more fsmash, dsmash, and bair.

P.S. MK is really not that hard for sonic... just avoid dsmash, and ceiling kill his ***... Fsmash for great justice... out priorities tornado and glide attack. plus can kill him..

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Mr. 3000 has beaten my G&W in tournament before.

Guy is increadibly good with sonic.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
:)

Oh, I read a comment somewhere on some thread here, maybe this one, that AT's don't necessarily make a good Sonic, and that playing smarter > playing with AT's.

It's true. They don't.

There's no point in using spinshot or ASC all the time if you can't effectively create openings for your kill moves, just as there's no point in spamming Mortar Slide all the time.

However, Sonic's techniques (I don't really believe the spin cancels to be... "advanced") can be used smartly, as well.

What if 3000 didn't know that an Aerial Spin Charge could do two hits? What if he started incorporating a bit of ASC combos and fakeouts in his game, or started using side-B feints to bait moves and further pressure his opponent?

I want to see someone who can bring out a balance of both effective 'basics' (good knowledge of the matchup, chasing ability, reading/mindgame ability), while incorporating some of the techniques into their game.
*raises hand*
Hmmm...yea thats true I always considser that but really thinking I agree with you too because I dont believe mindgames will always work it may have sounded that way but sorry didn't mean for it to sound like that.

Because think I kno my friends but some random Wario at a tournament (if I go I'm not really competitive,...just a ladies man ;D.) I might not be able to mind game his bites.

Yup Toes at least u see I get what mostly I'm jabbering about... I hope >_>...
unfortunately, if the mind games aren't working as much, then you gotta have the mental ability to be patient, and most likely, out camp them. im serious. there were times that i had to let go of mind games and camp until they got tired of it, and made a mistake, because if youre a good sonic, people will camp the hell outta you. so yeah, you gotta know when to say, "okay, slow down a bit, he's gonna projectile spam me?" then I'll camp a bit." or so he's learned to dodge that alot? then I'll back off a bit and make him come after me." sometimes it's as simple as that, so don't over complicate the mind game sometimes.

Tenki

Smash Hero

miCKi

Smash Apprentice
No one we all are heros in our own way...seriously we do really need to find the best sonic among us to elighten some of the noobs and some experiance sonics too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom