• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr.3000 is Inhuman (OMG!!!! Hes back with new vids and results!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

___X___

Smash Lord
Then stop placing below your brothers.
:p

:093:
Darn, you got me good.

but it goes like this...

Dai-A
X
Lada
Staz
Dryu

we always go to tournaments with each other and i only place under dai!!

he's effing broken!
not only is he effing good at smash, but he gets girls too!
i mean i used to be the only brother that gets girls.. but now he does!!

blaahhh!!

:008:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Darn, you got me good.

but it goes like this...

Dai-A
X
Lada
Staz
Dryu

we always go to tournaments with each other and i only place under dai!!

he's effing broken!
not only is he effing good at smash, but he gets girls too!
i mean i used to be the only brother that gets girls.. but now he does!!

blaahhh!!

lol, it's cool dude. I respect ya', your damn good Sonic main. You actually have tourney results to back it up too.
I don't think you ever cleared up though who Dai-A uses. Snake?

___X___

Smash Lord
lol, it's cool dude. I respect ya', your damn good Sonic main. You actually have tourney results to back it up too.
I don't think you ever cleared up though who Dai-A uses. Snake?
Why thank you!!!

oh David (dai-A) MAINS FALCO,
but he hardley has to use his main to own people, he uses people like Mario, Wolf, snake, Dk and more, if he wants to have fun he will Z grab to death people with IC's :S

but i can beat all his characters with Sonic besides his falco.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
So I watched the recent Lucario video and all I saw was Mr. 3k getting beat up a lot and doing pretty regular Sonic stuff.

I know he's pretty beastly, I've seen some older videos but I dunno... does he get scrubbed out when he hits the mid-high level of competition?

Tenki

Smash Hero
I think Xyro said that he didn't have Lucario matchup experience or something like that.

and lol@Xhasapokemans

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Is there any new news on Mr. 3000 yet? Is he coming to the Sonic boards soon?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
X knowing how you get beat on, what do you think the matchup is between sonic and falco
im thinking either 60-40 or 35-65 in falcos favor

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Front page updated with vids and results.

BTW, 3000 says for me to tell you guys that hes PROUD of each and every one of you for maining a character that involves HIGH amounts of training and skill in order to be good.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Mr. 3000 sounds like he is inspiring...

I believe it takes high amounts of training to do a lot of great things.

Sounds better if 3000 said it.

Xyro77

Mr. 3000 sounds like he is inspiring...

I believe it takes high amounts of training to do a lot of great things.

Sounds better if 3000 said it.
He means it as:

anybody can use metaknight/snakr/ddd/falco or marth and place well.

But to use sonic?

Sonic is not good(and we can all agree on that) but you dont care. You use sonic because you like him(he fits you), because that MAYBE one day sonic will become MUCH more than what he is now. You use him because once you do beat those 5-7 top tier characters, you get this feeling inside that says "WHAT NOW, *****?!?!?!?!"

and he thanks all of you for continuing the fight.

thats pretty much what he means.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
.....WOW good freakin sonic 3k. but i must say the link you faced was bad but everything else was just ****. good stuff man

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
allan, i promise you 3000 will be using more and more D3 and less and less Sonic. at a (2 weeks ago i think?) PnT tourny his sonic lost to bluejs mario (switched to d3 and won), and he used D3 against me (close games). he says his sonic is falling off, his d3 is really good though.

Xyro77

you clearly don't read anything on this board
your right i dont. why would i?

and ozz. mr.3000 rarely uses ddd. the times he did use him was one of those rare times. plus, PnT arnt important...its his fun time.

look at all of his torunies 98% of his wins are sonic. hell he 2 stocked then 1 stocked ultimate razers snake at LOWHobo this past saturday with sonic when he could have used DDD(who we all know has a decent advantage on snake)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
your right i dont. why would i?

and ozz. mr.3000 rarely uses ddd. the times he did use him was one of those rare times. plus, PnT arnt important...its his fun time.

look at all of his torunies 98% of his wins are sonic. hell he 2 stocked then 1 stocked ultimate razers snake at LOWHobo this past saturday with sonic when he could have used DDD.
that is the past son. look to the future. he said his sonic is falling off. we'll see what he does. maybe he'll stay sonic. i think he'll whip out D3 for some matchups. he used sonic against razer bcuz of T-Rex experience.

Xyro77

yeah, you're definantly an ignorant mother ****er
awww your getting upset.

that is the past son. look to the future. he said his sonic is falling off. we'll see what he does. maybe he'll stay sonic. i think he'll whip out D3 for some matchups. he used sonic against razer bcuz of T-Rex experience.
i went to lowhobo with him this saturday and talked to him in person today and will be at a fest with him tomorrow.

hes not gonna use ddd anymore than normal. yes he has trex exp but trex is NO WHERE NEAR ult razers snake.....and in case you didnt know. 3000 uses ddd on trex too....so why didnt he use ddd on razer? OH YEA, cause he wanted to use the character he uses for 98% of his matches. the character he mains. the charatcer hes not dropping or slowing down on. sonic

and youre definitely a total douche
gee thanks :(

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i'm not upset, lol
i like you

you're definantly coming off as an idiot though

edit - @ browny... probably, but KID knows i am right

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Xyro. This is Espy from San Antonio, Tx.

We need to arrange for me and 3000 to be in the same tournament.
I made heads turn at Final Smash 5. I'm sure me vs. 3000 would be a site to behold.

You also said Mr. 3000 beat Ultimate Razer? Are there any videos?
I'm sure I could take him out (Razer), and almost did at FS5. Video proof is in the Winning Steak Cinemas thread.

Oh, and tell him to drop Dedede, that penguin is garbage compared to Sonic.[/sarcasm]
But seriously, tell him to stop switching and just go 100% Sonic, like I do.

Can't wait for the day we play. It'll be a western Sonic showdown.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
because you're posting things without reading anything about the sonic community, which, in all honestly, either you or 3000 should be doing.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
^^^ Memphis is right. hw ftw. That said ... an imo would have prevented this =0

Oh, and tell him to drop Dedede, that penguin is garbage compared to Sonic.
now, doesn't color-coding sarcasm just feel soo much better? It'll catch on.

... dang it, I sound too much like a grammar-nazi. I'ma go get better on green greens now =/

:027:

Xyro77

Xyro. This is Espy from San Antonio, Tx.

We need to arrange for me and 3000 to be in the same tournament.
I made heads turn at Final Smash 5. I'm sure me vs. 3000 would be a site to behold.

You also said Mr. 3000 beat Ultimate Razer? Are there any videos?
I'm sure I could take him out (Razer), and almost did at FS5. Video proof is in the Winning Steak Cinemas thread.

Oh, and tell him to drop Dedede, that penguin is garbage compared to Sonic.[/sarcasm]
But seriously, tell him to stop switching and just go 100% Sonic, like I do.

Can't wait for the day we play. It'll be a western Sonic showdown.
mr.3000 goes 100%% sonic in tournies(i said 98% cause of pnt, but pnt doesnt count).

if you can come down for HOBO 14 or 15 he will play you.

almost beating razer and 2 stocking razer is 100% different. in fact 3000 ha snever played razer before. it was pretty cool.

ill get you housing if you need it.

because you're posting things without reading anything about the sonic community, which, in all honestly, either you or 3000 should be doing.
whay does me reading this board have anything to do with what 3000 said to you guys? nothing

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
3000 has always been a straight forward down to basics player..

no offense meant to anyone, but can I please get some vids of mr 3000 vs either:

1. A character that has the matchup advantage on sonic.
2. A character that is actually better than sonic...

and not snake, you say hes super good vs snake. but other than that its hard to tell the skill when he is playing against truly bad characters.

he legit beats ness and link, and goes even with yoshi and samus and is better as a character than all of them

Xyro77

you know what....your right. now that i look back i dont have any vids of him vs a super high character.

odd

sure i can get you some vids. theres a fest going on tomorrow and ill record some then.

well actually i have some team matches if you want those. they are from this past saturday

gimmi a few min and ill have them up

EDIT: ok 2 teams matches are on front page. its low tier teams but its still good. i only put 2 up but his team won the set.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
mr.3000 goes 100%% sonic in tournies(i said 98% cause of pnt, but pnt doesnt count).

if you can come down for HOBO 14 or 15 he will play you.

almost beating razer and 2 stocking razer is 100% different. in fact 3000 ha snever played razer before. it was pretty cool.

ill get you housing if you need it.
The date change makes it impossible for me to go to HOBO 14, unless convinced otherwise, as I already had tourney plans on those days. Also, if I can get a carpool as well.

HOBO 15 is a big possibility though.

I never played Razer either. In fact, Razer was the first "big" Snake player I've ever faced in tournament.

As for housing, I'd appreciate it, but I first have to get a ride over there to begin with.

I'll contact you if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom