• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Yes"Princess"Power
> She can pretty much be called anything. Princess, Queen, God, Ruler, Pimp, noone really knows what to call her except for the guy who made Rosalina's Storybook.
>PowerPuff Girls was another option

Thread not invalidated until Shiek I'd nerfed to death
Or

you know

we could just call her

If you have to give her a title based on her role, she is a mother/a goddess. It's not rocket science, we know for a fact she isn't a princess. She's been around for 8 years and a Nintendo rep of significance has never once said she is one nor has she been shown to be one in games.

I've already talked about the Pit matchup a lot though so I'm just not in the mood to participate. I have other things to do as well.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, I'm generally the opposite. It takes a lot to frustrate me really (unless someone tells me something like, "Ice Climbers will never be in Smash 4 because of this and this and Goku is more deserving and it's great that they're not in I'm glad they're cut" or something aimed to get me while I'm down), so I may not be the best example or it might be just what you're looking for. But I'll try. Frustration and stress is different for everyone, so there are plenty of different ways to cope. If you're looking for ways to prevent Smash from being a source where your anger comes from, maybe you can make peace with different things in the game where you can feel stress free whether it be a different mode or a more casual relaxing battle mode. I'm not sure how well you get along with your brother or anyone else you hang out with and play Smash with, but if things are all well and good, you can share tips and tricks and mess around in some not as serious games or maybe you can do team battles where you feel you have more of a boost with a teammate and feel better about the battle. It takes practice to handle stressful situations and how to master avoiding or escaping combos that you're locked into. It's kinda a personal thing but I hope I can be helpful and give you some recommendations.
Okay here are more things I should tell you.
I actually have a bad habit of raging even in my casual playing Smash days. Melee, I like to reset the GC, in Brawl, there was one time I got so pissed at my brother's Lucario and Ike that I nearly Smashed our Wii. And yeah, I often end up being isolated by my brother, scolded by my dad...
This is probably because I have hate losing for a very long time. And the most obvious reason is that I lost to my brother, he is actually a jerk in real life, which will piss me off. And you can't not get angry when I know what to do something, but always mess up. Yes, another bad habit I have in Smash, is mess up a lot...
And a major problem is that we often play 3 player matches, which is very bad because oneplayer can just easily avoid being in a fight and then wait for the other two to gain up damage . That's what one of my brother did, for example, he use Kirby in a casual way and then he still won because when it's only my M.G&W and his Kirby. I often already have a lot of damage. This is also why I dislike 3 player match, it's too easy to win if you don't get all in to the match. Doing Team battle does help a bit, but still they often team up against me and I have to team up with a Lv9 cpu. But these days I got amiibos so it did went well.

And last but not least, I mostly rage when I use Rosalina, it might because I think that she is a OP character and shouldn't lose. Or I just can't stand to see her lose. I don't rage that easily when I use my other mains.

The only things that makes me get angry at the game is the ridiculous and schizophrenic online, and the sometimes bull**** single-player because items.

My answer to that is to just not play the game too much.
You mean awful FG players and online lags? Yeah, it does make you crazy.
That's actually why my brother told me, I don't play Smash that much, that's why I easily get piss when losing and screwed up a lot. Which is a bit untrue, I did play FG 1v1 few weeks ago. However, it never really helps when you get comboed by a pro, or keep winning from a move spamming player.
Yea. She herself said if she isn't active here for quite a while, it's possible that she has been kicked out of her house.

Me? I'm like what in the friggin' bleep, where is she gonna live then? She herself doesn't know...
She seems still being active on Squidboards, so I think she is still okay.
Or

you know

we could just call her

If you have to give her a title based on her role, she is a mother/a goddess. It's not rocket science, we know for a fact she isn't a princess. She's been around for 8 years and a Nintendo rep of significance has never once said she is one nor has she been shown to be one in games.

I've already talked about the Pit matchup a lot though so I'm just not in the mood to participate. I have other things to do as well.
She is definitely not a princess, but it's always sad and embarrassing to see those who doesn't know Rosalina's backround will obviously call her a princess. Heck, even mistaken her as Peach or Elsa...

I fine to call her a mother or goddess though, but "Rosalina" is just fine.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Okay here are more things I should tell you.
I actually have a bad habit of raging even in my casual playing Smash days. Melee, I like to reset the GC, in Brawl, there was one time I got so pissed at my brother's Lucario and Ike that I nearly Smashed our Wii. And yeah, I often end up being isolated by my brother, scolded by my dad...
This is probably because I have hate losing for a very long time. And the most obvious reason is that I lost to my brother, he is actually a jerk in real life, which will piss me off. And you can't not get angry when I know what to do something, but always mess up. Yes, another bad habit I have in Smash, is mess up a lot...
And a major problem is that we often play 3 player matches, which is very bad because oneplayer can just easily avoid being in a fight and then wait for the other two to gain up damage . That's what one of my brother did, for example, he use Kirby in a casual way and then he still won because when it's only my M.G&W and his Kirby. I often already have a lot of damage. This is also why I dislike 3 player match, it's too easy to win if you don't get all in to the match. Doing Team battle does help a bit, but still they often team up against me and I have to team up with a Lv9 cpu. But these days I got amiibos so it did went well.

And last but not least, I mostly rage when I use Rosalina, it might because I think that she is a OP character and shouldn't lose. Or I just can't stand to see her lose. I don't rage that easily when I use my other mains.

You mean awful FG players and online lags? Yeah, it does make you crazy.
That's actually why my brother told me, I don't play Smash that much, that's why I easily get piss when losing and screwed up a lot. Which is a bit untrue, I did play FG 1v1 few weeks ago. However, it never really helps when you get comboed by a pro, or keep winning from a move spamming player.

She seems still being active on Squidboards, so I think she is still okay.

She is definitely not a princess, but it's always sad and embarrassing to see those who doesn't know Rosalina's backround will obviously call her a princess. Heck, even mistaken her as Peach or Elsa...

I fine to call her a mother or goddess though, but "Rosalina" is just fine.
Not alot of people mistake Rosalina for either anymore. They got smarter then during those Frozen times.
Or

you know

we could just call her

Well at least you gave a reason for not joining the participation, unlike the Bowser and Luigi boards.

Usually in situations like Rosalina's identity, I go by the creators of that character and Nintendo's history with powerful women.
Peach=Princess/Bully
Samus=Bounty Hunter
Zelda=Princess/Ninja
Palutena=Goddess(somewhat a mother)
Lucina=Fighting Princess
Wendy=Turtle

TriTails

Smash Lord
Not alot of people mistake Rosalina for either anymore. They got smarter then during those Frozen times.

Well at least you gave a reason for not joining the participation, unlike the Bowser and Luigi boards.

Usually in situations like Rosalina's identity, I go by the creators of that character and Nintendo's history with powerful women.
Peach=Princess/Bully
Samus=Bounty Hunter
Zelda=Princess/Ninja
Palutena=Goddess(somewhat a mother)
Lucina=Fighting Princess
Wendy=Turtle
Is it bad that I'm a Luigi main from Luigi boards but came in your thread and instead gave an input to Dr. Mario when you are actually discussing Luigi?

brb lookin' at my main bar.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is it bad that I'm a Luigi main from Luigi boards but came in your thread and instead gave an input to Dr. Mario when you are actually discussing Luigi?

brb lookin' at my main bar.
We finished all 3 Mario Bros already, but it's not bad at all...unless you're a DeDeDe player.

Steam

Smash Hero
Oh let's see what the rosalina boards are up to....

By the way, thanks for harbouring me during the lucario civil war. Thanks to your foolish hospitality, I've secured the lucario army's passage into these boards. Now nothing can stop the fearsome furry fury about to unleash hell upon this forum. May arceus have mercy upon your souls.

Vivi_Ornitier

Smash Rookie
NNID
HardcoreKnight
3DS FC
3153-4545-7585
Please God, let me meet him. All I want to is to find that perfect Lucario I know exists. He’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The Lucario who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the Lucario I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the Lucario who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart.Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
I sexually Identify as Lucario. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of Aura Sphereing scrubs and their sh***y Mewtwo's. Other Smash players say to me that a person being a Lucario is Impossible and I’m a f***ing For Glory scrub but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install sensory dreadlocks, chest and hand spikes, and a tail on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Lucario” and respect my right to Force Palm your pathetic ass at 30%. If you can’t accept me you’re a Lucariphobe and need to check your aura privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Jetkick

The Next Frokage
NNID
Jetkick
3DS FC
2122-7716-0679
Im just a frog but that friggen Jackal can get it

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
It would appear I am the star of the show now!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Posting about Lucario's "sexy" hips
>In the Rosalina boards, literally the hips goddess

I mean, those Lumas hafta come from somewhere...

Other than that, enjoy raiding a thread that isn't really being used right now.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
image.jpg

Riolu in Smash when : ^ )
He's just as good
>Posting about Lucario's "sexy" hips
>In the Rosalina boards, literally the hips goddess

I mean, those Lumas hafta come from somewhere...

Other than that, enjoy raiding a thread that isn't really being used right now.
SHES WEARING A GIANT DRESS
WHAT HIPS DO YOU SEE LMAO
Even in that racing suit...

Last edited:

ƒaeyth

Smash Cadet

Could we talk about lucario in the upcoming game, Pokken?
Unlike rosa, he actually has HUGE hips, i mean, look at from the waist line down. His thighs are larger than his stomach which also makes his floofy butt huge +A+ Obviously Lucario has the best hips.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
View attachment 71438
Riolu in Smash when : ^ )
He's just as good

SHES WEARING A GIANT DRESS
WHAT HIPS DO YOU SEE LMAO
She has her hand just behind her hip. Dem big hips.

Also the biker suit photo.

Also "LUCARIO IS JUST WEARING FUR WHAT HIPS DO YOU SEE????"

If you were a bit more observant, maybe you wouldn't need the Aura mechanic to make your character worth a damn. :troll:

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
She has her hand just behind her hip.

If you were a bit more observant, maybe you wouldn't need the Aura mechanic to make your character worth a damn. :troll:
1. I main Kirby
2. Your char needs Luma to be relevant
That's why Rosas are only best at hide and seek while Luma is away
:^ )

DireWolf

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1822-1646-5262

Could we talk about lucario in the upcoming game, Pokken?
Unlike rosa, he actually has HUGE hips, i mean, look at from the waist line down. His thighs are larger than his stomach which also makes his floofy butt huge +A+ Obviously Lucario has the best hips.
they're low tier compared to sm4sh hips smh gamefreak -_-

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
1. I main Kirby
2. Your char needs Luma to be relevant
That's why Rosas are only best at hide and seek while Luma is away
:^ )
>Implying actually good Rosalina players need to rely on Luma.

Get off For Glory, m8head.

I'm sorry, what was that about Rosalina's solo dash attack cutting through pretty much all of Lucario's attacks? :V

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
There is no better tier than aura tier!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Oh let's see what the rosalina boards are up to....

By the way, thanks for harbouring me during the lucario civil war. Thanks to your foolish hospitality, I've secured the lucario army's passage into these boards. Now nothing can stop the fearsome furry fury about to unleash hell upon this forum. May arceus have mercy upon your souls.
You can't be serious there. Please don't flood the Rosalina social thread with Lucario rubbish. It's bad enough that this thread had to deal with the Zelda users.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
>Implying actually good Rosalina players need to rely on Luma.

Got off For Glory, m8head.

I'm sorry, what was that about Rosalina's solo dash attack cutting through pretty much all of Lucario's attacks? :V
*looks at the only high placing Rosa*
Let's see, the only relevant Rosa main does rely on Luma quite a bit, to the point where he runs away when Luma isn't present
Sooooooo

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Rosa ain't got the hips everyone knows Lucario is the Hips Lord

And here he is with his hips/thighs queen <3
I can think of two characters besides Rosalina that outclass both of them.

*looks at the only high placing Rosa*
Let's see, the only relevant Rosa main does rely on Luma quite a bit, to the point where he runs away when Luma isn't present
Sooooooo
Dabuz is literally the reason more people don't play Rosalina, lol, he's not a good reference for how she should be played, at least not if you thoroughly copy him.

I can also think of a few other relevant Rosalina mains.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom