• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
When it comes to Rosalina, money is never the issue.
Indeed, but for college students like me, can't spend my college money on something that my parents regarded as unnecessary. Like, Wii U console,amiibos, 3DS games etc.

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
For Rosalina, I'll always have enough money and space for her. For amiibo, not so much. I'm trying to keep my word and not get characters' amiibo with variants. If that character has a Smash amiibo as well as one for another lineup, I'm only getting the Smash one. So to make it fair, I won't make any exceptions to that because it would make me biased (even though I kinda am towards characters like Rosalina lol).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

*****donteventestmeyouthinkbilltrinenwouldgoforapieceofdog****overmehahahathinkagainyouain'tgothipsliketheseandabikesuitlikemine

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
So you know how I was talking about wanting a new avatar but couldn't make one myself due to internet issues, well times have changed.
upload_2015-8-31_9-32-37.png

Tada, I still suck at Phototshop but I was able to make this in PowerPoint of all things. Thoughts?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That's perfectly fine, though if you ever wanted a fancy Photoshop one, I can do that.

I couldn't offer last time because I was in a friend's house.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So you know how I was talking about wanting a new avatar but couldn't make one myself due to internet issues, well times have changed.
View attachment 70959

Tada, I still suck at Phototshop but I was able to make this in PowerPoint of all things. Thoughts?
Looks awesome and.. wait? SkullKid and Baby Mario on Lugia?

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
That's perfectly fine, though if you ever wanted a fancy Photoshop one, I can do that.

I couldn't offer last time because I was in a friend's house.
I'm alright with this, its got a bunch of characters I like the way they're suppose to look, but not just standing around, which is what I wanted. I even got some other characters who aren't smash mains that I really like such as Skull Kid, Lugia and Baby Mario.

Just out of curiosity though, what would you have made using photoshop?

Also, have another wave of Rosalina pics
HNI_0007 (4).JPG
HNI_0081 (3).JPG
HNI_0009 (4).JPG
I like the tiny luma, I wonder how Rosalina would be affected if Luma was always this small.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just out of curiosity though, what would you have made using photoshop?
Plenty of things since I used it a lot in college, but this is probably my masterpiece. I made it for the "Funny SSB4 captions" thread that used to be in the SSB Wii U General. :V

Also I turned Reggie into a zombie once:

Zombie Reggie.png

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Plenty of things since I used it a lot in college, but this is probably my masterpiece. I made it for the "Funny SSB4 captions" thread that used to be in the SSB Wii U General. :V

Also I turned Reggie into a zombie once:

View attachment 70969
Fits the Chinese July ghost month here in Taiwan, however, this looks more like a Reggie Frankenstein monster imo. Well, yeah, Frankenstein monster technically is a zombie as well.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I love when the back of her hair is drawn going over the front of her shoulder.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@ ChikoLad ChikoLad : Can you please not display broken images? Some websites are "very" finicky when it comes to image linking. As such, uploading the image onto an image hosting site should be recommended in such scenarios.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I can see it... for now. Some websites especially Pixiv is really weird, if you directly past the HQ or even normal quality pic it may turn out to be a broken link. This is because this website need you to be a member in order to view it's website freely and view HQ pics.
Isn't this the same artist who likes to draw Rosalina with Shulk? I remember I have post tons of this artist other pics of Rosalina months ago.
Rosalina and Shulk are my two favorite mains, so I don't mind that this artist draw them together, for now...

I see Shulk is trying out the startbits as well lol.

And what is the female Villager doing to Lucario?

And Ike is eating watermelon, a perfect fruit to eat in summer.

Seems that Rosalina Skype group used this pic as the chat avatar pic is well.

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
I can see it... for now. Some websites especially Pixiv is really weird, if you directly past the HQ or even normal quality pic it may turn out to be a broken link. This is because this website need you to be a member in order to view it's website freely and view HQ pics.
Isn't this the same artist who likes to draw Rosalina with Shulk? I remember I have post tons of this artist other pics of Rosalina months ago.
Rosalina and Shulk are my two favorite mains, so I don't mind that this artist draw them together, for now...

I see Shulk is trying out the startbits as well lol.

And what is the female Villager doing to Lucario?

And Ike is eating watermelon, a perfect fruit to eat in summer.

Seems that Rosalina Skype group used this pic as the chat avatar pic is well.
Villager planted Lucario into the ground to see what plant he'd grow into.

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev

That sure is nice. This reminds me of her render on the towel that was released in Club Nintendo Japan, as well as the card-matching game. Does anybody know if a high quality version of it exists?

It's similar to her icon in Super Mario 3D World.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That sure is nice. This reminds me of her render on the towel that was released in Club Nintendo Japan, as well as the card-matching game. Does anybody know if a high quality version of it exists?

It's similar to her icon in Super Mario 3D World.
I feel like I might have seen it somewhere, but I'm not sure.

Besides that, that closest you could get is high res photos of the merchandise it's on.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105

Besides that, that closest you could get is high res photos of the merchandise it's on.
Because it was used in both Japanese and European Nintendo Club. On the first one, for the handkerchief you managed to have, on the second one for playing cards with Mario characters.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Lucky Tingle gets to share the spotlight with Rosalina. He truly does look short for a 35-year old man.

Tingle model was rigged by DeviantArt user, faytrobertson.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Because it was used in both Japanese and European Nintendo Club. On the first one, for the handkerchief you managed to have, on the second one for playing cards with Mario characters.
I was referring to the high res digital artwork that's used for those items.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Hot Rosalina nudes leaked on iCloud.

Get 'em while they're fresh.
Isn't this the glitch that @Shirma Akayaku had show us before?
Villager planted Lucario into the ground to see what plant he'd grow into.
LOL.

Man, even upload this pic to Google image search it still doesn't work...

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
*sigh* I miss Shirma.:(
I'm guessing that she had starting to focus on Splatoon rather than Smash.
It's actually a bit hard to focus on two forums imo.

And I recently got really mad battling with my brother's Robin and Marth once again. Any tips of how to deal with them? Everytime I say I want to beat them they always say I don't play much. Not really true, I just don't really have time to play Smash, and FG doesn't really help that much.

Also, can anyone please give me tips of how to not rage/get mad in Smash Bros? There are some people like me who just somewhat easily get mad when being comboed, stage spiked, or even just lose. Please, can me some useful tips, I can't really suppress it that well.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I never did bother with Splatoon. Super Mario Maker is a different story, however, as I already have it pre-purchased on my Wii U system.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I never did bother with Splatoon. Super Mario Maker is a different story, however, as I already have it pre-purchased on my Wii U system.
Uh.. I mean forums.. sorry...
I might just guess that her she just want to spend on Squidboards and abandoned Smashboards, of course this isn't like a bad thing to do. She might just found a game that she decides to be an "expert" on.
She also says she had some problems with her family, which could also be the reason, if she has only a short time online, she has to choose which forums to stick on.

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655

And I recently got really mad battling with my brother's Robin and Marth once again. Any tips of how to deal with them? Everytime I say I want to beat them they always say I don't play much. Not really true, I just don't really have time to play Smash, and FG doesn't really help that much.

Also, can anyone please give me tips of how to not rage/get mad in Smash Bros? There are some people like me who just somewhat easily get mad when being comboed, stage spiked, or even just lose. Please, can me some useful tips, I can't really suppress it that well.
Well, I'm generally the opposite. It takes a lot to frustrate me really (unless someone tells me something like, "Ice Climbers will never be in Smash 4 because of this and this and Goku is more deserving and it's great that they're not in I'm glad they're cut" or something aimed to get me while I'm down), so I may not be the best example or it might be just what you're looking for. But I'll try. Frustration and stress is different for everyone, so there are plenty of different ways to cope. If you're looking for ways to prevent Smash from being a source where your anger comes from, maybe you can make peace with different things in the game where you can feel stress free whether it be a different mode or a more casual relaxing battle mode. I'm not sure how well you get along with your brother or anyone else you hang out with and play Smash with, but if things are all well and good, you can share tips and tricks and mess around in some not as serious games or maybe you can do team battles where you feel you have more of a boost with a teammate and feel better about the battle. It takes practice to handle stressful situations and how to master avoiding or escaping combos that you're locked into. It's kinda a personal thing but I hope I can be helpful and give you some recommendations.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The only things that makes me get angry at the game is the ridiculous and schizophrenic online, and the sometimes bull**** single-player because items.

My answer to that is to just not play the game too much.

TriTails

Smash Lord
Yea. She herself said if she isn't active here for quite a while, it's possible that she has been kicked out of her house.

Me? I'm like what in the friggin' bleep, where is she gonna live then? She herself doesn't know...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
>"Princess" Power
>It has Rosalina in it

Thread opinions immediately invalidated.
>Yes"Princess"Power
> She can pretty much be called anything. Princess, Queen, God, Ruler, Pimp, noone really knows what to call her except for the guy who made Rosalina's Storybook.
>PowerPuff Girls was another option

Thread not invalidated until Shiek I'd nerfed to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom