• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Take a look at this adoring pose that I was able to set up...

This Rosalina model was rigged and converted by Deviantart user, LordHyrule, so all credits are given to him.

This kind of model is an XNA model, which requires you to use a software program called XNALara to read; although the model's file extension is .xps, it can't be read without XNALara.

Model Source: http://fav.me/d931hll

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

This Rosalina model was rigged and converted by Deviantart user, LordHyrule, so all credits are given to him.

This kind of model is an XNA model, which requires you to use a software program called XNALara to read; although the model's file extension is .xps, it can't be read without XNALara.

Can't imagine Rosalina's hair can be even more blonde...

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037

So bright, so shiny and ever so beautiful.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
DO YOU THINK THERE'S AN ANIMAL CROSSING ROSALINA THEMED OUTFIT LIKE THIS?!?!
No official Rosalina outfit as far as I'm aware, but there are plenty of fan made ones you can get by scanning the QR code for them:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
No official Rosalina outfit as far as I'm aware, but there are plenty of fan made ones you can get by scanning the QR code for them:

I would start playing Animal Crossing just to get that but I haven't played it in a year and I have no plans to go back to it out of concern that more of my villagers left town.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I would start playing Animal Crossing just to get that but I haven't played it in a year and I have no plans to go back to it out of concern that more of my villagers left town.
I might go and get that dress when I play Animal Crossing today.

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
That should be the least of your worries, you will get scolded by Ressetti and then Isabelle is going to make you feel so guilty you'll end up crying

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
In other news, I ran into a new Art Academy drawing that shows Rosalina.

Link: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkYpOTH4w

Rosie never fails to look cute and adoring at the same time...

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Too much cuteness! You're gonna give me a heart attack if you keep this up. I'm not sure how much more cuteness i can endure?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Is that really a thing in the game?
I don't think so...
Isabelle will just say that you haven't played the game for a long time, and she will say you don't need to worry because she had taken care of your town.
Ressetti only appears when you don't save your game.

TriTails

Smash Lord
That time.

When you play Animal Crossing for the first time.

You quit without saving.

And then you opened it up again, and leave the front door.

Then you were like

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Rosalina mains would rather discuss clothes than MUs, it's how to spot a true Rosie player. ;) We're also terribly judgmental so I hope you enjoyed mean girls.

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Let's see what the rosalina boards are up to...

Oh
Heehee, that's your line everytime you come there, isn't it?
Also, may sonicbrawler excuse me, but I'll have to post it before him:

Also, her outfit is quite simple but I have to say I like it, even if Rosalina's body being exposed isn't something I like...
(but nothing can make her as elegant as with a dress)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Rosalina mains would rather discuss clothes than MUs, it's how to spot a true Rosie player. ;) We're also terribly judgmental so I hope you enjoyed mean girls.
No, I only talk about how amazing Rosalina is as a character. When I say that, I'm not talking about the one with the girlish irritating voice who sounds just like Peach. No, I'm talking about the one with the calm personality that has the lovely echo in her voice.

Also, her outfit is quite simple but I have to say I like it, even if Rosalina's body being exposed isn't something I like...
lol The look on Lucina's face.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
People expect us to talk MUs in the Social thread, when we have designated MU threads for every character in the game?

I mean, I suggested that this thread be more on topic and relevant to the game, but then certain people got in a hissy fit over that as they wanted it to be a thread where people talk about whatever.

I'm away in a friend's house so I won't get to see any new artworks or whatever that come out.

Be they cute, cool, funny, or lewd.

Last edited:

Steam

Smash Hero
No, I only talk about how amazing Rosalina is as a character. When I say that, I'm not talking about the one with the girlish irritating voice who sounds just like Peach. No, I'm talking about the one with the calm personality that has the lovely echo in her voice.

lol The look on Lucina's face.
Rosalinas's voice echoes through my nightmares, especially the ones about being tossed by her into a luma meatgrinder

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655

Rosalina tips the scales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom