• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should all just drop this character and switch to someone objectively better like Zelda and Palutena

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I hate how Elsa copied Rosalina!! Rosalina came first and Elsa copied her look!!!
They're not even alike, which is the ironic part. Different hair, different wardrobe, even different personalities.

I have a legit question :
Do diff colored Luma have different properties? :u

I assume the Black Luma has Hyper Armor and is good on the edge :4darkpit:
All Luma colors have the same properties, so the colors are completely aesthetic.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Toufu Tuesday? #Rosalina5ever? What the hell?
I don't know what is that too........is it in Smashboards?
I hate how Elsa copied Rosalina!! Rosalina came first and Elsa copied her look!!!
Uh, it was just a coincidence.............and our fans imagination.
A human Greninja is quite new, considering your avatar.
And not just girls @ Mocha Mocha , there are guys in this thread too.......
THERE a BUG when Elsa is moving her ponytail! Look closely!

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Rosalina Social Discussion Day Tier List:

S:
Phantom Phriday
Toufu Tuesday

A:
Shopping Saturday

B:
Wig Wednesday
Star Slave Sunday

C:
Majora Monday
Tiara Thursday

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
What's weird is that I see 4 different users with Zelda as their avatar with Rosalina's hairstyle (and a fairy Luma)...

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Sadly..... , even cute little Poke'mon get those images literally 4 minutes after their announcement.
The internet is disgusting ._.;
The internet is both the greatest and most disgusting place ever, at the same time where you can find some of the most amazing and beautiful fanart of your favorite characters... And then there's the disturbing stuff they do with them that makes you quickly lose faith in humanity.

Fortunately as long as you know where you're looking you can mostly avoid the bad stuff.

Though I've still seen some things done with Greninja that I can never unsee.

And then there's the one fanart I've seen of Greninja and Serena that I can't quite tell if it's just a cute thing between trainer and Pokémon or if it's actively shipping the two characters. The internet has made me wary of everything.

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
They're not even alike, which is the ironic part. Different hair, different wardrobe, even different personalities.

All Luma colors have the same properties, so the colors are completely aesthetic.
Really ?
Aside from :4darkpit: Luma, I swear I saw a tip that said something along the lines of HP or something...
( but then again they go by way too fast to read completely tbh )

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
We should all just drop this character and switch to someone objectively better like Zelda and Palutena
You did not just say that. Rosalina is just so lovely to ignore. ^v^

Boy has this thread turned active. It's usually pretty quiet, so something must be up.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Sounds great! I'll make sure to check it out.

Referring to me? Lynlee from Xenoblade Chronicles X.
And this morining I recently see a lot of Rosalina match on twitch these days........
Yeah I know her, I recently saw the newest info about Xenoblade Chronicles X too (I still feel bold that: since the city is called Neo Los Angles, and they are from a ship that has the United States mark on it, why are they speaking Japanese?LOL) . Can you show me the artwork link?
What's weird is that I see 4 different users with Zelda as their avatar with Rosalina's hairstyle (and a fairy Luma)...
And they are keep posting weird but not out range posts.........

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Of course of course.
In fact, let me just play brawl ganondorf while I'm at it. :3

Those are terrible ways to spell Zero Suit Samus.
If I was forced to choose between those three...
Still pick Rosalina. Even if ZSS is actually pretty good.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
THERE a BUG when Elsa is moving her ponytail! Look closely!
Fun fact, that's actually an intentional graphical clip. It was said that during the production of the scene, the animators weren't able to pull Elsa's braid completely over her shoulder without breaking the model, so they pulled a quick fix and phased the braid through her shoulder instead. Visual aesthetics were meant to pull our focus away from the tiny error, though of course people will still spot the smallest things. But yeah, it's supposed to be there, since there was no other way around it.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Fun fact, that's actually an intentional graphical clip. It was said that during the production of the scene, the animators weren't able to pull Elsa's braid completely over her shoulder without breaking the model, so they pulled a quick fix and phased the braid through her shoulder instead. Visual aesthetics were meant to pull our focus away from the tiny error, though of course people will still spot the smallest things. But yeah, it's supposed to be there, since there was no other way around it.
Like how Zelda's braids clip through her chest?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
And this morining I recently see a lot of Rosalina match on twitch these days........
Yeah I know her, I recently saw the newest info about Xenoblade Chronicles X too (I still feel bold that: since the city is called Neo Los Angles, and they are from a ship that has the United States mark on it, why are they speaking Japanese?LOL) . Can you show me the artwork link?
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48393137

Well, you're the moderator here. Go figure something out and see what gives.
I said it already, the zelda forums are doing a raid on this thread.

Farorae

Smash Ace
I love how Rosalina is just so confident. I mean she can just walk around in her mop-like emo wig and $2 K-mart night gown and not even care what the rest of the smash cast thinks about her. I just respect her so much in that she realizes there is no point in trying when the already perfecT Zelda exists.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guys look!

I wish Rosalina was in Melee!! If only she was created sooner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom