• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Hey guys! I love Rosalina so I decided to main her! But I also love Zelda soooo much! Can't decide who should I go for, so why not both?

So it's time to party~

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

OOOOOOOOH MAMA
Yeah, this is amazing!

This is the kind of defect I wouldn't mind getting just for the sheer awesomeness of it.

Also, I'm fine with deleting data off amiibo. Getting an amiibo up to lv. 50 isn't too big of a deal for me so I'm happy to switch between the two games with just one amiibo.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
First question!!!!

Where did poor Luma go? Did Rosalina eat Luma alive!?!?!?!?!? Does she have a huge appetite? I wonder what Lumas taste like...

Or maybe Zelda killed it with Din's Fire. :^)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
First question!!!!

Where did poor Luma go? Did Rosalina eat Luma alive!?!?!?!?!? Does she have a huge appetite? I wonder what Lumas taste like...

I'd probably guess that the Luma got lost. Rosalina heavily cares for the Lumas, so I really doubt that she'd ever intentionally harm one.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OMG SO MANY ROSALINA AND ZELDA MAINS~ *w*

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 what were we talking about a moment ago?
Umm, were we discussing about how much interstellar material Rosalina has in her dress? I'm just SHOCKED that she can fit galaxies all under her dress!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Good evening, gorls! How are all the queens tonight? :3

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Rosalina thought that she was big and tall. With that ratchet crown and the outdated emo look but that didn't stop Zelda

The next day she woke up looking like a ****** thanks to Zelda's magic. Now she is known as midgetina.

I declare this as the new OP of this thread
hey I like Mr.G&W but this pic just makes me laugh.
First question!!!!

Oh dear.............not Rosalina that has spam amiibo too........
Hey guys! I love Rosalina so I decided to main her! But I also love Zelda soooo much! Can't decide who should I go for, so why not both?

So it's time to party~
Haha oh yeaah (Wow, when is there a lot of users in this thread this time?)
I tried looking but all I found was
Why is Rosalina 18+?
And can anyone help me answer my question:
And a bit out there but there's something that really bothers me.
I want to download Smash Bros videos either on Youtube or any other websites by just using my mobile Chrome into my tablet, before the recent update I can just download it by press and hold on the video until the "Download video" appears, but now it doesn't. Any more methods that can download videos in Chrome without using any apps?

D

Deleted member

Hai gaiz!!! I love Rosalina!!! I didn't know about this place, nice to meet everyone!! ^o^

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Look at all the users in this social thread! Must be an exciting day!

We be gravitational pulling dem users. :^)

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Table of thinfs:

Thinf|My thoughts
How does she hide all them galaxies?|

Luma KO'd me at 6%|

Wand Windbox!?|

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Deviantart has an obsession with bondaged Rosalina.

Sometimes I like it, sometimes I hate it. This case is the latter.
Why people would do that is beyond me. I would think that she'd be a well-liked type of person, but obviously, not everyone is like that, including Miyamoto himself.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hai gaiz!!! I love Rosalina!!! I didn't know about this place, nice to meet everyone!! ^o^
You have joined Smashboards for quite a while but you are new to this thread? So what makes you suddenly come here? Anyway, welcome!
I saw the video that is from a while ago.

Unfortunately. the video is not so cute.

Also, Zelda section raid going on apparently...I'm ok with this.
This is a video? Can you find the link?
And speaking of video:
I want to download Smash Bros videos either on Youtube or any other websites by just using my mobile Chrome into my tablet, before the recent update I can just download it by press and hold on the video until the "Download video" appears, but now it doesn't. Any more methods that can download videos in Chrome without using any apps?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I saw the video that is from a while ago.

Unfortunately. the video is not so cute.

We're not raiding, we're just showing our love for the cosmic princess that supports slave labor <3 rip off stage Luma

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Why people would do that is beyond me. I would think that she'd be a well-liked type of person, but obviously, not everyone is like that, including Miyamoto himself.
Liking her is probably why the majority of people draw her in that position. ._.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
The internet's habit of sexualizing female characters is an abhorrent and distasteful one. It's too much to ask for a little respect.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Noooo way, this is totally not a Zelda raid. Like honest! We all just coincidentally love Zelda. And Rosalina. Not like Zeldas are known for their raids anyway..... >u>

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm so glad to see all of these new Rosalinas joining our thread! Welcome! It's Saturday night, and that's when we usually talk about what stores we like best.

Spoilers: It's always K-Mart!

It's always K-Mart!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
This is a video? Can you find the link?
It is very easy, but...don't know if it's Smash boards appropriate. Has quite a bit of blood and gore.

We're not raiding, we're just showing our love for the cosmic princess that supports slave labor <3 rip off stage Luma
If that is why you guys are here, then welcome in. :3

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
And speaking of video:
You've already asked that question more than once. If you're not getting any answers here, you can always make a new thread at the Smash 4 media forum.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm too lazy :( Maybe Luma can do it for me!!
I'll do it then.......

And guys, plz help me with this question:
The internet's habit of sexualizing female characters is an abhorrent and distasteful one. It's too much to ask for a little respect.
Better stay away from those.........
I'm so glad to see all of these new Rosalinas joining our thread! Welcome! It's Saturday night, and that's when we usually talk about what stores we like best.

Spoilers: It's always K-Mart!

It's always K-Mart!
Yeah......why is this thread has soooooooo many people flowing in this time?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom