• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mother of the Cosmos: Rosalina [General/Social] Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Thing|My Thoughts
When Luma dies right when it respawns|
When you get a 30% kill|
When your opponent SDs because you play Rosa|

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You have joined Smashboards for quite a while but you are new to this thread? So what makes you suddenly come here? Anyway, welcome!

This is a video? Can you find the link?
And speaking of video:
I want to download Smash Bros videos either on Youtube or any other websites by just using my mobile Chrome into my tablet, before the recent update I can just download it by press and hold on the video until the "Download video" appears, but now it doesn't. Any more methods that can download videos in Chrome without using any apps?
I just really like Rosalina!! And I didn't know this place existed! o:

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
Why people would do that is beyond me. I would think that she'd be a well-liked type of person, but obviously, not everyone is like that, including Miyamoto himself.
Sadly..... , even cute little Poke'mon get those images literally 4 minutes after their announcement.
The internet is disgusting ._.;

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hey gorls, sorry I'm late. I've got to admit I've been to all of these but am I confused, do I go all out or what?
Nah we're just hanging out tonight. All the gorls together! c:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sadly..... , even cute little Poke'mon get those images literally 4 minutes after their announcement.
The internet is disgusting ._.;
Baby Rosalina R34 minutes after her announcement.

#neverforget #can'tunsee

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
What in tarnation? Since when did this thread became a circus infested with Zelda mains here?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I really like the pretty explosion Rosa's (Rosie Posie Luma Skosie for short (It's a Rosalina social thing)) side B does. And I LOVE her scary purple sword and shield Luma!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
This thread is going too fast now, trying to get the ice set in Animal crossing but you guys are distracting me. Trying to make my own little "Rosalina's ice world." :3

Anyway, going back to amiibo, my Rosalina amiibo should be coming in two weeks or so. Just gotta survive 'til then at school.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You've already asked that question more than once. If you're not getting any answers here, you can always make a new thread at the Smash 4 media forum.
Whoops didn't notice your post since there are many coming in.........
Uh.....I think it's a bit too much but okay I'll try.
It is very easy, but...don't know if it's Smash boards appropriate. Has quite a bit of blood and gore.

If that is why you guys are here, then welcome in. :3
Oh....... can it be found by just use the pic and search it with google?
What in tarnation? Since when did this thread became a circus infested with Zelda mains here?
Yeah..............I'm wondering why there are many users starting to flow in to this thread........... is this a good thing or a bad thing?
This thread is going too fast now, trying to get the ice set in Animal crossing but you guys are distracting me. Trying to make my own little "Rosalina's ice world." :3

Anyway, going back to amiibo, my Rosalina amiibo should be coming in two weeks or so. Just gotta survive 'til then at school.
I had already got most of the ice set LOL! Keep up the good work!

D

Deleted member

I really like the pretty explosion Rosa's (Rosie Posie Luma Skosie for short (It's a Rosalina social thing)) side B does. And I LOVE her scary purple sword and shield Luma!
I know right! This is so cool!!!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Gorls, I really wonder what is going on every time Rosalina uses her Nair and Fair. Like, galaxies and interstellar matter just SUDDENLY appear from under her dress!!!! What does she even eat to get such abilities!?!?! ∑ (Ω ∆ Ω ; ))

And she makes awkward noises too! Almost like she was going to go take a number two and let all the galaxy stuff go.

... Let it all go.

Let it go. :^)

♪ Can't hold it back anymore~ ♪

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Thinf table; Volume II

THINF|My Thoughts
When Rosalina enters on the scene :|

Rosalina VS Diddy :|

Rosalina losing? :|

Luma Died?! Plan B! :|

I lost to my own Luma :|

In loving memory of @KuroganeHammer, who could not be with us for this occasion.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh....... can it be found by just use the pic and search it with google?
Just search for Smash bros and christmas, you should find it eventually on youtube.

I had already got most of the ice set LOL! Keep up the good work!
I just restarted new leaf again a couple days ago so this is the first snowing day for me. <3

I love the ice set as well.
This thread is too fast? You girls have seen nothing yet :3
Yes yes, I know how quick the Zelda section is. I've seen many people post there. Thats why I know about these raids.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The Zeldas are raiding us?! Oh NO! Hide behind your Lumas everyone! Teleport to safety!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yes yes, I know how quick the Zelda section is. I've seen many people post there. Thats why I know about these raids.
T-This is totally not a r-raid or a-anything--

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yeah..............I'm wondering why there are many users starting to flow in to this thread........... is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Based on these recent post, I'm pretty neutral about them. Hell, I don't even know what in hell's name is going on here.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Gorls, I really wonder what is going on every time Rosalina uses her Nair and Fair. Like, galaxies and interstellar matter just SUDDENLY appear from under her dress!!!! What does she even eat to get such abilities!?!?! ∑ (Ω ∆ Ω ; ))

And she makes awkward noises too! Almost like she was going to go take a number two and let all the galaxy stuff go.

... Let it all go.

Let it go. :^)

♪ Can't hold it back anymore~ ♪
Omg Elsa is my favorite Smash bros character!!!! tteehehehh lumaaaa~~~~~

And why are you gorls asking about her galaxies when the real question is: where did she buy her 2006 scene wig? :^)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Thinf table; Volume II

THINF|My Thoughts
When Rosalina enters on the scene :|

Rosalina VS Diddy :|

Rosalina losing? :|

Luma Died?! Plan B! :|

I lost to my own Luma :|

In loving memory of @KuroganeHammer, who could not be with us for this occasion.
Sorry..but why why are you keep posting kind of these things?
Just search for Smash bros and christmas, you should find it eventually on youtube.

I just restarted new leaf again a couple days ago so this is the first snowing day for me. <3

I love the ice set as well.

I have to keep playing AC or else my villagers will leave!
Well what about your avatar? I kind of like it.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Based on these recent post, I'm pretty neutral about them. Hell, I don't even know what in hell's name is going on here.
I know right? Who are these newcomers?! xD But this isn't as wild as most of our toufu Tuesday discussion honestly. #Rosalina5ever

D

Deleted member

I hate how Elsa copied Rosalina!! Rosalina came first and Elsa copied her look!!!

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
I have a legit question :
Do diff colored Luma have different properties? :u

I assume the Black Luma has Hyper Armor and is good on the edge :4darkpit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom