• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOTHER 3 English Translation Patch is coming out this Friday!

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
Link to original post: MOTHER 3 English Translation Patch is coming out this Friday!

From the blog.

The patch will be out at the end of this week.

Testing’s pretty much over now. Some bugs did turn up over the last few days, but they were all minor and quickly remedied. Some really hard-to-spot typos were also found and fixed.

Theres More Infomation about the Flash Carts playing MOTHER3. Click the link for more infomation.

Bakithi

Smash Apprentice
Hm, awesome. My brother's going to be so happy. Heck, I might even play it. Or just main Lucas instead. Hahaha...ha...uh....

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This is pure awesomeness.

Mother 2 was fantastic, so I can't wait to get my hands on this.

...still haven't played Mother 1 though...

xgina

Smash Cadet
this was the best MOTHER game, even in japanese. followed by earthbound and then eb0 (the latter is awful. don't play it.)

i am so hyped up for this.

Northy

Smash Rookie
*dances*

i wanna play this.

i found the website a while back.. added it to favorites so i could come back when it was finished...

Famous

Smash Champion
I've been keeping tabs on that site for months...It's about time they released it.

For the noobs at emulation..
1. Download a patcher(Lunar IPS)
2. Retrieve a clean rom dump of Mother 3
3. Patch it with the Lunar IPS patcher...

You can play it on your comp with Visual Boy
You can play it on your Wii Via Homebrew Channel
Or You can play it on your PSP or DS( Given that they're modded.)

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
Mato said it's coming out at the end of this week. It could be Saturday or even Thursday. Still, 900 responses in one day is impressive (1100 now). It was like the Dojo! but with the ability to respond and ask questions.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
When this comes out, I'm putting VBA and MOTHER 3 on a flash drive so I can play it at school... After I finish my assignments of course.(Thank goodness I took 2 computer courses.)

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
Wooo! Their hard work paid off! I have been waiting for this forever. I already prepped for the release of it.

A_man13

Smash Master
It's HEEEERE!

Sorry, just excited. If you care for EB in any way, run to starmen.net as fast as your internet browser allows you.

Levitas

the moon
lol, I posted this in the lucas boards. It's been out since 10:30 today. I'm already about an hour in, myself.

A_man13

Smash Master
I was playing it and recording a playthrough. I'm right after the prologe. Just got to find a way to record it without the risk of seizures to small childer.

Slithe

Smash Apprentice
HOLY $H!T! I did not see this coming at all. Gotta get this along with Spore, even though Spore's already been out for awhile.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
I was playing it and recording a playthrough. I'm right after the prologe. Just got to find a way to record it without the risk of seizures to small childer.
Visualboy has a feature that lets you record .AVI files. Just go to tools record... If that's what you're talking about.

EDIT: HOLY FU(K! IT'S FU(KING OUT. I KNOW IT'S AGAINST THE RULES BUT, FU(K!

A_man13

Smash Master
Visualboy has a feature that lets you record .AVI files. Just go to tools record... If that's what you're talking about.

EDIT: HOLY FU(K! IT'S FU(KING OUT. I KNOW IT'S AGAINST THE RULES BUT, FU(K!
I actually tried that. It's what would've given a small child a seizure.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
HOLY $H!T! I did not see this coming at all. Gotta get this along with Spore, even though Spore's already been out for awhile.
Don't get Spore.

I got Mother 3, so far I can tell it's going to be really long, which is a good thing. Haven't even got to the point where I get to be Lucas yet.

A_man13

Smash Master
Don't get Spore.

I got Mother 3, so far I can tell it's going to be really long, which is a good thing. Haven't even got to the point where I get to be Lucas yet.
Get used to it. you don't get to play lucas up till shortly into the second half.

Agi

Smash Lord
I can't believe I'm posting here. I need to get my Mother 3 on!

,,||, <-- Bad text art of the "peace" sign

Puddin

Smash Lord
My friend is going bat**** crazy over this, he loves Earthbound and he is one of the people who protests Earthbound for VC to no avail :ohwell:

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Due to the giant uproar of happy Mother fans over this (which I am in full support of, by the way) Nintendo will no doubt come in and lulzkill you guys.

So, download it while you still can.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
You get to play Lucas in chapter 4.

Chapter 1: Flint
Chapter 2: Duster
Chapter 3:The Monkey
Chapter 4: Lucas
From then on idk.

A_man13

Smash Master
yeah, you pretty much play as Lucas from 4 on to the end game and usually with Kumatora, Duster, and Boney in tow (and Salsa for a really brief time period).

I got a 16 hit combo on the Chapter 2 boss and the Chapter 5 suboss. I'm happy, but too bad I died shortly after.

Top Bottom