• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Powerful Shinobi (MPS) Racine, WI 9/12/09

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I am typing this out for Devildigimon until he gets on a working PC.

So he told me to post about the tournament and for everyone to know that the date is set is on the 12th of September.

I will just post the basic info and let him update this as the time goes by.

As far as I know...

Venue - Paul's Video Arcade: 5564 Durand Ave # B268 Racine, WI 53406 (1-262-554-1660)

Venue Fee - $7. It covers the new fee from the store and a one time only event for raising money to get Devildigimon a new charger for his lap top.

Games -

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Singles - $10

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Doubles - $5

Super Smash Brothers Melee singles - $5

Other side events - Free

That is all I know. I will edit this as he gives me more info. ^_^

Quik17

Smash Ace
Cool me and Arty will be there, and maybe Scythe.

Can't wait to whoop Hunger's *** at this!

Quik17

Smash Ace
I already got a teammate otherwise I would Hunger.

Also, we should try to get those IL vs. WI crews goin at this tourney if we don't get kicked out early like last time.

Edit: Quik combo!

Ryzen_Xia

Smash Rookie
Arty, are me and you going to team up again? Cuz that'd be hot ****, we'll hopefully take first this time.

I'm winning this tournament. Sorry Hunger :)

Ryzen_Xia

Smash Rookie
****'s gonna be so cash. Arty, sweet deal, lookin' forward to it. Just text me whenever you're free to practice, all right?!

Kirk, you should team with me and Arty, don't ask me how, just do it. Double Falco Chain Grab + Ike Dair = 5 stocked.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
posting from my laptop (on 18% life...it's going to die any moment :( )

thanks mike for making this thread. just please post rules for brawl/melee singles and doubles please (singles $10. Doubles $5 per player. Can change if people want to raise doubles entry fees).

next week when i go to the library ill post side tournament info.

hunger!

Smash Champion
im either teaming with....kirk, sago, or quik. i have no clue yet =P grmce and fatboy arent winnin this one though. ill make sure of that with whoever i end up with =D

Pete434

Smash Cadet
The only thing missing from last tourney was chairs lol.

I might need a partner too. Showed up too late for teams last time. I play Kirby/Snake. PM me if you're interested.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
hehe I remember that sly jigglypuff kelly, when we all went down to indiana to take their money

the good old days

p.s. I'm back in chicago soon we should play

Quaz

Smash Master
I'll bring some chairs.

I wanna team with someone I know lol. Kels? Spikes? Ethan? Zicore? Wafles I'll still team with you if you wanna

is ethan even going to this?

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
im either teaming with....kirk, sago, or quik. i have no clue yet =P grmce and fatboy arent winnin this one though. ill make sure of that with whoever i end up with =D
We'd like to see you try :D

syxx

Smash Rookie
Venue Fee - $7. It covers the new fee from the store
I'm running a tournament the following week at the same location and the arcade manager is only asking for a 2 dollar venue fee, but maybe he likes me. :laugh:

Top Bottom