• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most humiliating way to...

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Most humiliating way to get KO'd / gimped by your opponent?

Maybe by a specific character and/or attack?

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
when your thread gets KO'ed by a mod coz this is pretty much a duplicate thread....

Also: if ur gaw, snake and u get edge grabbed.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Going to attack someone during edge invincibility frames and managing to suicide as a result of it. Trying to have really good spacing and manage to get hit by a Falcon Punch because you landed DK's bair right in front of him.

Both have happened to me, yeah it was humiliating.

Amide

Smash Lord
Missing a rest... Dair off stage with TL. Shield broken, Ike's fsmash.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
-getting spiked by luigi's down taunt

-getting killed by dialga's/ Palkia's beam attacks

-having your opponent tricking u into stading in the red monster's mouth and getting eaten alive on the Distant Planet stage

-trying to recover with Ike's up B and failing.

-getting Ko'ed by one of your own grenades while palying as snake because you stalled it too long

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Hmmm....

No one said Footstool Stomp?

RoboticTuna

Smash Cadet
Dying to a Wario Fart is pretty **** humiliating. Regardless of how good the move is, he farts on you and you die . That's gotta be a baaad way to go.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
basically anyone who edgeguards to the stage while I recover back to the stage and ends up knocking me out.

TP

Smash Master
I've never seen this, but it would be horrible if you were on the platform of Smashville over the edge when your shield shattered.

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice
Getting carried away by an arwing or tripping while on a platform that leaves the stage like on Frigate Orpheon. And death by cardboard box.

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
Getting spiked by Luigi's down taunt while using Wolf's side-B.

Yes, this happened to me ._.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
The most humilating ones I see in your posts are Luigi's downtaunt, and footstool..

Another thing is when you jump out to spike the opponent but gets spiked your self!:p
Snakes Fair, Falcos side+B & Samus dair are the most humiliating imo >_<

when your thread gets KO'ed by a mod coz this is pretty much a duplicate thread....
=_=

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
realistic humilation: when you are trying to gimp some1 els and u end up getting Ko'ed :(

AAP

Smash Journeyman
Luigi down taunt is too funny.

The best is when some clown wants to play edge games and luigi just nonchalantly spikes them with a little "hmm", thats humiliating.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman

RoboticTuna

Smash Cadet
Two more humiliating ones:
This one is legitimately humiliating; dying as Jigglypuff because you held your shield down until it broke and flew up and died. ^^

Also, Peach's moves that release sprays of hearts aren't exactly doing anything for your ego, either.

@^- It was hard to tell, but I think the Metaknight started his Drill Attack or whatever too late; i.e. he had already moved over Marth and thus Marth evaded it. Hard to tell though.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
Fox Beam, can't happen, but if it could, it wins. The real one is either Ganon's U-Tilt or Metaknight's Neutral A. AUREGEREGEREGA.

Top Bottom