• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most hated stages :o

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
And the pink thingy annoys me..

BUt mario bros(the one with pipes and shells) is fuking annoyiiiiing :(
i block it from random, but it is good every now and again for a match, but for a competition that was not just about that stage, heck no

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It'd be easier to pick the stages that I like!

Anyway, Final Destination, New Pork City, both NEW Metroid stages, WarioWare(I like most of the music though), Temple(despite awesome music), 75m, Skyworld(not the worst, though), Mario Bros., Spear Pillar, Green Greens, Hanenbow, Rainbow Cruise, Jungle Japes, and Rumble Falls.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
0h yeah i hate mario bros and the stage of pikmin!!!!!

Shoshidai

Smash Rookie
the hanenbow and mario bros stages are the worst ideas
for stages i've ever seen

mario bros: too many ****ing crabs

hanenbow: too easy to evade the opponents on that level

Smoo

Smash Rookie
Hanenbow. It has fake water, the music sucks and you can't have a proper fight without the leaf thing tying to crush you. Anything big like the temple is annoying as well because everyone runs away.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Flat Zone; those randomly appearing entities do give you quite some trouble, though spear pillar isn't that big of a problem.

Green Hill Zone; it looks SO boring to play on, because it doesn't look cool and i have a thing against the Sonic franchise.

2Sko

Smash Cadet
Any place where it involves my opponent(s) as D3 with a wall where they can infinite grab me.... gets me real mad there...

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
Flat zone as it seems like a dull pictochat to me

But New Pork City....grrrrr Spent ages there on a stock match and the camera's too far out to see anything

Sameyu

Smash Rookie
Final Destination. Hate that stage so much because almost everyone picks it. I even turned that stage off in my stage selection.

Koala

Smash Cadet
Mario Bros. I always get killed, not by the other people, but by the turtles and crabs and what not.

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
I actually love Lylat and spear pillar. I can work my way around some of the effects on spear and Lylat is fun for me. I can't really share everyone's experience with it tilting. It's never killed me. I really hate 75m, mario bros, mushroomy kingdom, new pork, and norfair kind of gets on my nerves with the lava coming at you from all angles. I get pummeled from the lava coming in from the right, bottom, and then a small stream on the platform where I'm avoiding the other parts of the lava. No escape for me. They really didn't need to bring back brinstar either. It's just annoying to have 2 lava levels.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Mario Bros. for reasons already stated.

Hanenbow, for it's design, layout, and the fact that the music can be replicated simply by playing 4 random notes on a piano per second.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
What's worse about Hanenbow is that you can't change the music on the stage or the game will freeze.

The tilting leaves are also really easy to abuse. Why put in a stage based on a game that no one played? They would have been better off putting in a stage for ROB, based on Gyromite or Stack-up.

DZLE

Smash Master
I hate Everything besides Final Destination.

Fox only, no items, FINAL DESTINATION.

But no seriously, I really love Pokemon Stadium 1. probably my favorite stage. My least favorite stage would have to be 75m, hanenbow, dreamland, or the scrolling mario level.

Love New Pork for friendlies,
Love Delphino period. That stage owns.

highfive

Smash Lord
=Hate=
Battlefield. People perch way too much and tend to evade you.
Smashville. Too tiny but still fun once in a while.
=like=
Final Destination. Do or die.
Delfino. Good scenery and always fun for friendlies. Just not in excess.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Usually I would say the blatantly annoying stages such as 75m and Rumble Falls, but lately skyworld has made me pretty angry. The Ledges are only grab able like half of the time, which I don't get (not even talking about when it's just the cloud). A neutral stage that still angers me is lylat...no ground floating :(

Top Bottom