• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most embarrassing costume

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
What is the most memorable (and/or embarrassing) costume you have ever had to wear?

My most memorable was when I dressed up as Baby Bonnie Hood for Halloween in 2008 (and yes, I have the pictures to prove it. :chuckle:)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
What is the most memorable (and/or embarrassing) costume you have ever had to wear?

My most memorable was when I dressed up as Baby Bonnie Hood for Halloween in 2008 (and yes, I have the pictures to prove it. :chuckle:)
Can you show me those pictures?

anyways last year I dressed up as dracula. I looked stupid and no I dont have the pictures to prove it. And, while not embarrising, a funny story came out of the halloween I went to mcdonalds dressed up as spongebob. This weirdo kid came up to me every five minutes saying I went with him to summer camp. I told him like 10 times that I dont know him. Stupid punk. LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Last year, I handed out candy in my paintball gear.

The year before that, I wore a penguin suit. I still own it, and it still fits.

POKE40

Smash Lord
I never celebrated Halloween...nor wore a costume...yet.

But I did wear a tux in broad daylight walking through Universal Studios City Walk in Orlando for an orchestra performance. All those eyes looking at me like I'm a freak. >__>

day-day

Smash Ace
The most embarrassing? Probably when I wore a Pikachu or my Agumon costume.
Last year I just ran around in a werewolf mask in all black. I was making raptor calls, running between houses and scaring the mess out of the kids in my old cul-de-sac. They all ran when I jumped on them at one of the kids back porch lol It was classic.
Oh, and all the other parents were looking at me weird cause the mask just has the face of a werewolf. The hair though is real long and everyone thought I was a old man or something lol

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
Wow, It could be worse. My bro once dressed up as a lobster. His hands were in his claws. I still can't figure out how he held that bucket of sweets...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
In pre-k I dressed up as an orange in the play of that caterpillar of that book for kids. Even though I didnt wear it my dad dressed up as a pikachu to fool me as a little kid. I was scared as **** when I saw him. But I shrugged it off until he came in an atomic ant costume.lol:laugh:

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Can you show me those pictures?

anyways last year I dressed up as dracula. I looked stupid and no I dont have the pictures to prove it. And, while not embarrising, a funny story came out of the halloween I went to mcdonalds dressed up as spongebob. This weirdo kid came up to me every five minutes saying I went with him to summer camp. I told him like 10 times that I dont know him. Stupid punk. LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I am pretty over-protective about who knows me on Smashboards in real life. Viz. these pictures on Facebook and I am not that comfortable with showing my face like that (not yet @ least).

Tell you what--I will show you when you get into the DH proper. :bee:

Scott!

Smash Lord
Not Halloween, but embarrassing anyway. Once upon a time, in my days working at a minor league ballpark, for two games, I was forced to be the mascot. It was miserable. First off, the costume was ~12 years old, and probably never really washed. So it reeked. Plus, I had to be nice to a bunch of kids. Some of them cried when they saw me. The only perk was getting to ride a sponsored ATV thing around the warning track before the game. So yeah, always look busy before a game if you work at a ball park and the mascot person calls out.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
My most embarrassing costume was when I folded a piece of paper into a hat and wrote Peter Pan on it...

My best was this classy pimp hat wearing guy in a vest.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I am pretty over-protective about who knows me on Smashboards in real life. Viz. these pictures on Facebook and I am not that comfortable with showing my face like that (not yet @ least).

Tell you what--I will show you when you get into the DH proper. :bee:
Well thats never gonna happen because every time I ask to be in the DH they say that I need to be a Temp. when I already am. :ohwell:

On topic I dressed up as a nurse in pre-k because I was the only one in class who hadnt brought a costume so the only costume the teacher had for me was a nurse :urg: Well at least I scored some points with the chicks that day

M.K

Level 55
One year, I didn't get a costume in time for Halloween, so my mom put a black trash bag on me, cut out some white paper "M"s, and I was a bag of M&Ms for Halloween. >.> Thanks Mom, I love you too.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
One year, I didn't get a costume in time for Halloween, so my mom put a black trash bag on me, cut out some white paper "M"s, and I was a bag of M&Ms for Halloween. >.> Thanks Mom, I love you too.
LMFAO!

Well I decided to go as hobo in 8th grade just because I thought no one would think of it. Little did I know that all my friends would do the same. All 10 of us hung out that day looking like hobos -_-'

Blazer

Smash Ace
I was Link one year. My mom made the whole outfit, I had the Moon shield. My mom felt it was necessary to make the tunic match the shield though so she put glitter in the shape of the moon emblem on the tunic. I had to flip it inside out. I was like 8. I also got a lot of crap for dressing like an elf.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Well being a girl I was always dressed up by my mom as a butterfly or princess or something of the like which I got kinda tired of. Why couldn't I just put on a cool mask and a cape like my brothers?

The most uncomfortable costume though was when my mom made me a giant book costume. It was kind of awkward to walk in.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I haven't worn a lot of costumes, but I've SEEN someone dress up as Raggedy Andy. It made him look and feel like a total **o**.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Reminds me of what my dad did to me years and years ago. Since at the last minute (I was a little boy) I wanted a costume for halloween he couldnt buy me anything so my dad just got an old blanket, cut out two circles for the eyes and with a black marker wrote GHOST on the blanket. The horrible thing was that the blanket had flowers on it :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: what the hell was that about I couldve just not gone. I am so confused :veryconfu

Infinite Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Roscherman, were is this (thousand sunny sig shop.) Also Meta-Kirby I really like the avatar. But the worst costume was I dressed up as the Karate Kid, the belt was a white belt too. Why could it not be a black belt like they said it would why.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Roscherman, were is this (thousand sunny sig shop.) Also Meta-Kirby I really like the avatar. But the worst costume was I dressed up as the Karate Kid, the belt was a white belt too. Why could it not be a black belt like they said it would why.
I think that instead of Roscherman I think you mean Roacherman right? LOL

Go to the Sig Shoppe located inside the artwork emporium thread

Back on topic. I dressed up as Daffy Duck once. A really bad Daffy Duck

day-day

Smash Ace
My mom once made me a dinosaur costume for an after school play. It looked cool at the time because I was a huge dinosaur kid but it looks like crap now that I look back on it. Have to give my mom props on the tail though. All it was was a green shirt with white spray paint on the front. I had to wear jeans. The tail was two triangle shaped pieces of fabric that was filled with stuffing. At the play though all I did was walk around the stage a couple of times and that was it. Big waste of both of time for both of us.

D13

Smash Ace
I made a Spongebob costume out of a tall cardboard box. It was painted yellow, had long eyelashes and everything. :]

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I remember I bought a spidey costume and when I put on the mask I literally nearly suffocated in it.... not too nice of an experience

Zip.

Smash Lord
a pirate i believe, the costume just didnt look right and i felt embarassed to be walking around in it..

Top Bottom