• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Morph balls - A 3.0 Samus video thread

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Lolwut
One is fast and camps best with primarily bombs and is combo heavy while the other is slow but has more reach and power and camps better with primarily boomerang
And there are certainly people who excel at either dorf or falcon but not the other

And either way I know I can beat Aerolink's Tink, but haven't yet taken a tourney set off his Link, and he's ranked in the TX PR for his Link, not his Tink

Last edited:

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
Noooooo they are not. I have played tink and my roommate playes link. They arent completely different but they are nowhere near the same

Litt

Samus
Lolwut
One is fast and camps best with primarily bombs and is combo heavy while the other is slow but has more reach and power and camps better with primarily boomerang
And there are certainly people who excel at either dorf or falcon but not the other

And either way I know I can beat Aerolink's Tink, but haven't yet taken a tourney set off his Link, and he's ranked in the TX PR for his Link, not his Tink
Yup cuz you are notable or qualified enough to make judgements about the quality of ones characters against each other. Perhaps his Link may be better, but play styles transition across as well as match up knowledge to an extent. Aero didn't know what the hell to do at all, and his overall movement was sloppy.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yes, because his Toon Link isn't very good, and his Link playstyle would not be viable there. His Link may very well be better. I'm pretty sure you have no experience against AeroLink's Link or his Toon, so just step away from this one.

Last edited:

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
Yup cuz you are notable or qualified enough to make judgements about the quality of ones characters against each other. Perhaps his Link may be better, but play styles transition across as well as match up knowledge to an extent. Aero didn't know what the hell to do at all, and his overall movement was sloppy.
Dunno about qualified, I've beaten sethlon in tourney and I'm second on the Louisiana PM PR (fraud state tho tbh), those are my greatest achievements out of like the 11 tourneys I've gone to :/
But if you still want to be a stubborn ***** about it, Aerolink told me himself that his Tink is not nearly as good as his Link. Next I bet you'll second guess the reliability of my memory, you forum cancer.

Litt

Samus
You guys are really taking this much further than it needed to be, all I was saying is that if you are a good player, your skills transition between characters, and no one is just amazing at one character and crap at the rest. I'm sure his Link is better than his Tink, but from what I saw from his Tink, his play did not transition well at all. It could be due to the lack of MU knowledge, or just the fact that there are very few extending combos on samus in this game.

Dunno about qualified, I've beaten sethlon in tourney and I'm second on the Louisiana PM PR (fraud state tho tbh), those are my greatest achievements out of like the 11 tourneys I've gone to :/
But if you still want to be a stubborn ***** about it, Aerolink told me himself that his Tink is not nearly as good as his Link. Next I bet you'll second guess the reliability of my memory, you forum cancer.
Look who is calling who cancer, you are insulting me and swearing way too much sir, all I was doing was putting my two cents in, and you fly off the wall. If anything you are a cancer for being this easily frustrated that you can't get a point across without flying off the wall. I have never heard of any good players from Louisiana, but then again, there really is no reliable power ranking list for PM yet because of both how unorganized the PM community is with this aspect so far (it will get there), as well as how the game is constantly changing and being improved. I'm sure you have never heard of myself either, yet I'm top 10, maybe even top 5 in CT for PM, but we really just don't know because of the overlap of melee and PM players, and no centralized tournament results. I think you seriously need to chill out, this is a forum, a discussion, and what you are doing is flaming, and not trying to speak with me at all, you basically are telling me, you don't agree so I should leave, so please reevaluate the way you are speaking to fellow smashers on here before insulting them and throwing out accusations.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
You guys are really taking this much further than it needed to be, all I was saying is that if you are a good player, your skills transition between characters, and no one is just amazing at one character and crap at the rest. I'm sure his Link is better than his Tink, but from what I saw from his Tink, his play did not transition well at all. It could be due to the lack of MU knowledge, or just the fact that there are very few extending combos on samus in this game.

Look who is calling who cancer, you are insulting me and swearing way too much sir, all I was doing was putting my two cents in, and you fly off the wall. If anything you are a cancer for being this easily frustrated that you can't get a point across without flying off the wall. I have never heard of any good players from Louisiana, but then again, there really is no reliable power ranking list for PM yet because of both how unorganized the PM community is with this aspect so far (it will get there), as well as how the game is constantly changing and being improved. I'm sure you have never heard of myself either, yet I'm top 10, maybe even top 5 in CT for PM, but we really just don't know because of the overlap of melee and PM players, and no centralized tournament results. I think you seriously need to chill out, this is a forum, a discussion, and what you are doing is flaming, and not trying to speak with me at all, you basically are telling me, you don't agree so I should leave, so please reevaluate the way you are speaking to fellow smashers on here before insulting them and throwing out accusations.
It wasn't just a reaction to the current discussion. In fact it was hardly a reaction at all, and I was never frustrated or anything like that. I expected you to respond in such a way and was prepared to respond again in kind, based on the sheer amount of **** you post on the Samus boards consisting of nothing other than "Well I've never heard of you, therefore you must suck, therefore I am correct". Rather than following a reasonable chain of logic based on observational evidence, even with video support when it's not a concept easy to convey in words, 100% of the time you just call people out, and pretend as if that's what you should do.

Last edited:

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
Wow guys chill. Yes, he doesn't know the matchup; I'm the only Samus main in Texas right now. AeroLink is a top player in this region, your skills of assessment are poor, Barbie. He's proved it time and time again, and this may not be his shining limelight, but he still manages to out play me and a clean 2-0.

Now everyone, this is a Samus video discussion thread. Lol, Isn't anyone going to acknowledge the bomb catches? #BaseballMaster
And the sweet swd to reverse missile?

guys guys, #2rad4u

Last edited:

Chevy

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I finished playing in a tournament last night in which I placed third in, however I felt like I could improve a lot. I have two videos that were streamed. Right now I'm practicing some Missile Cancel stuff and I'm learning how to approach better.

http://www.twitch.tv/907gamers/c/4378225
http://www.twitch.tv/907gamers/c/4378216
I would say work on your movement a bunch, because you seemed kinda awkward, other than that just keep playing and things will come. You have all the basic tech down as far as I could tell so that was good, I'm a bit too lazy to go more in depth right now, sorry.

On an unrelated note, Gameclucks went very well last night:

vs. 62bit GimpyFish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzmDXApj5tc
vs. GC SilentWolf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972sgm-LFDc
vs. 62bit Bladewise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFosHKxRHeY
vs. P4K BigD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SICFEqYNXg

One of my roommates was on commentary, so there's no gross spread of misinformation about the character as per the norm. I feel that the commentators did a pretty good job of addressing my faults overall.

Last edited:

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
I would say work on your movement a bunch, because you seemed kinda awkward, other than that just keep playing and things will come. You have all the basic tech down as far as I could tell so that was good, I'm a bit too lazy to go more in depth right now, sorry.

On an unrelated note, Gameclucks went very well last night:

vs. 62bit GimpyFish62 http://www.twitch.tv/62bitgaming/b/536454230?t=199m30s
vs. GC SilentWolf http://www.twitch.tv/62bitgaming/b/536454230?t=262m20s
vs. 62bit Bladewise http://www.twitch.tv/62bitgaming/b/536454230?t=311m45s
vs. P4K BigD http://www.twitch.tv/62bitgaming/b/536454230?t=337m15s

One of my roommates was on commentary, so there's no gross spread of misinformation about the character as per the norm. I feel that the commentators did a pretty good job of addressing my faults overall.
Great showing man!!

Litt

Samus
Thank you, still pretty pumped about 3rd place out of 64. Hopefully I can keep it up, and correct some of my egregious errors.
Need to work on your hylian low rider to just shooting mini charge shots on ledge to regrab without having to up b or tether back to ledge. CC wolfs shine ffs... cmon, your play has gotten so much more solid and combos more fluid, but situational awareness needs word man. Uptilt is an amazing option at edgeguarding wolfs even when they try to sweet spot, and dude your neurtal game is non existent. But your opponent needs to respect you and your spacing before that will matter, and slient wolf gave you no respect, he just went ham on your ass, so you did play that match properly for the most part. You really need to stop doing the first zair cancel into the second zair, first you kill off 2/3 of your zairs right off the bat, and if you do it every time, they will pick up on it and punish it accordingly, if anything just switch it up between 1-2 after the first time you do it, so your opponent doesn't notice a pattern and try to punish it. On yoshis, you can poke opponents standing on lower platform with rising up air. If you save your jump, you can zair cancel into a wall jump reverse missile to regrab with zair, and even further, cancel that zair into a fast fall up b, which is imo the best way to cover all options, but if your opponent reads all of them, you are without a zair now and kinda screwed :p. If you jump towards your opponent and they stay in shield, please for the love of gawd just place a bomb slightly over their shield and watch what they do, if they dont realize the bomb will damage them while in shield... amazing, you get a free grab, if so, you understand what they will do next time you lay a bomb over their shield, if they roll, just nair after the bomb or dsmash, once is enough for you to call something an offensive or defensive pattern. IF you do get the late nair on shield as you did in game 2, YOU DON'T have to Up B right after, you can wave dash back into a forward tilt, you can go directly into jab pressure to stop their grab attempt, there are other options. When you dash attack a spacies and it connects, you can get a jab reset for another punish to follow, so be aware of that option when it is present. If you get hit by wolf's shine and you are off ledge, and you think he is going to try and hit you with a sweet spot side b, you have time (last possible second) to fall fall up air to avoid it, make the wolf kill himself and make it back to ledge with your grapple.

Granted this was slientwolf, you played amazing and great job making it that far into the tournament. This is just a critique of what you could have done better in the match and I do not mean to say you played poorly by any means.

Last edited:

Chevy

Smash Ace
Need to work on your hylian low rider to just shooting mini charge shots on ledge to regrab without having to up b or tether back to ledge. CC wolfs shine ffs... cmon, your play has gotten so much more solid and combos more fluid, but situational awareness needs word man. Uptilt is an amazing option at edgeguarding wolfs even when they try to sweet spot, and dude your neurtal game is non existent. But your opponent needs to respect you and your spacing before that will matter, and slient wolf gave you no respect, he just went ham on your ***, so you did play that match properly for the most part. You really need to stop doing the first zair cancel into the second zair, first you kill off 2/3 of your zairs right off the bat, and if you do it every time, they will pick up on it and punish it accordingly, if anything just switch it up between 1-2 after the first time you do it, so your opponent doesn't notice a pattern and try to punish it. On yoshis, you can poke opponents standing on lower platform with rising up air. If you save your jump, you can zair cancel into a wall jump reverse missile to regrab with zair, and even further, cancel that zair into a fast fall up b, which is imo the best way to cover all options, but if your opponent reads all of them, you are without a zair now and kinda screwed :p. If you jump towards your opponent and they stay in shield, please for the love of gawd just place a bomb slightly over their shield and watch what they do, if they dont realize the bomb will damage them while in shield... amazing, you get a free grab, if so, you understand what they will do next time you lay a bomb over their shield, if they roll, just nair after the bomb or dsmash, once is enough for you to call something an offensive or defensive pattern. IF you do get the late nair on shield as you did in game 2, YOU DON'T have to Up B right after, you can wave dash back into a forward tilt, you can go directly into jab pressure to stop their grab attempt, there are other options. When you dash attack a spacies and it connects, you can get a jab reset for another punish to follow, so be aware of that option when it is present. If you get hit by wolf's shine and you are off ledge, and you think he is going to try and hit you with a sweet spot side b, you have time (last possible second) to fall fall up air to avoid it, make the wolf kill himself and make it back to ledge with your grapple.

Granted this was slientwolf, you played amazing and great job making it that far into the tournament. This is just a critique of what you could have done better in the match and I do not mean to say you played poorly by any means.
Thank you.

Litt

Samus
Thank you.
I did watch most of your game against bladewise, and this is the situation where being grounded and patient as I was saying in my previous post would have helped. He was not going in like slientwolf was, and because of that, you became a lot easier to read and punish accordingly, especially in game 1 and 3. Listen to what the commentators are saying, you had a large bag of tricks that saved your ass a number of times against bladewise, and he helped you with a few SDs, but he just did not know the extent to which samus can attack and move. If you play him again, I don't think the result would be the same, especially if he gets you on a larger stage and plays smarter against the missiles and zair. After that bag of tricks stops working Chevy, you really do need to work on your neutral game and being patient with your opponent, or you are going to start losing a lot more when the better players get a grasp of your playstyle.

Chevy

Smash Ace
I did watch most of your game against bladewise, and this is the situation where being grounded and patient as I was saying in my previous post would have helped. He was not going in like slientwolf was, and because of that, you became a lot easier to read and punish accordingly, especially in game 1 and 3. Listen to what the commentators are saying, you had a large bag of tricks that saved your *** a number of times against bladewise, and he helped you with a few SDs, but he just did not know the extent to which samus can attack and move. If you play him again, I don't think the result would be the same, especially if he gets you on a larger stage and plays smarter against the missiles and zair. After that bag of tricks stops working Chevy, you really do need to work on your neutral game and being patient with your opponent, or you are going to start losing a lot more when the better players get a grasp of your playstyle.
Yeah, pretty much agreed. Though it was worth noting that this was the second time we played in tournament. The Bladewise matches were probably my worst of the streamed games, despite my narrow victory. I've got a lot of mental work to do.

Litt

Samus
Yeah, pretty much agreed. Though it was worth noting that this was the second time we played in tournament. The Bladewise matches were probably my worst of the streamed games, despite my narrow victory. I've got a lot of mental work to do.
Its not just mental work, listen to the announcers, they were actually (for once) saying something useful and correct, you NEED TO WORK ON YOUR NEUTRAL GAME lol, because after someone finally learns all the tricks in your very large bag, all that will be left are two smashers fighting it out, and whoever is the better player, (99% of the time this means the player with the better neutral), is going to win out. Stay grounded, look for the tendencies of the other player, and punish accordingly.

Chevy

Smash Ace
Its not just mental work, listen to the announcers, they were actually (for once) saying something useful and correct, you NEED TO WORK ON YOUR NEUTRAL GAME lol, because after someone finally learns all the tricks in your very large bag, all that will be left are two smashers fighting it out, and whoever is the better player, (99% of the time this means the player with the better neutral), is going to win out. Stay grounded, look for the tendencies of the other player, and punish accordingly.
That's exactly what I meant. I know the commentators were just about 100% correct, I actually do trust them. When I say mental, I just mean thinking critically, which is a huge part of neutral.

Chevy

Smash Ace
Not new ;p, sorry Chevy but you are about 8 years late on that one, in melee samus can wall jump under battlefield for about 45 seconds for a stall out
Duh, I know she can do it on Battlefield in Melee. That's why I figured a place to do it in PM would be appreciated, though this is pretty much useless as most characters can D-air her through the stage in that spot anyway.

Last edited:

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
Well played kaysick. That was a very fun match to watch lol. Damn randall. You make the same mistake I do when I missile cancel and chase it. There was a lot of opportunities for grabs that you missed because you up smashed. But your missiles were solid. Use your zair. They cut through missiles or you can air dodge through the missile into a zair. Great matches!

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
Well played kaysick. That was a very fun match to watch lol. Damn randall. You make the same mistake I do when I missile cancel and chase it. There was a lot of opportunities for grabs that you missed because you up smashed. But your missiles were solid. Use your zair. They cut through missiles or you can air dodge through the missile into a zair. Great matches!
Yea I need to use zair and utilt more often in my matches. Trying to remember how useful they really are in my play. Thanks for the tips :)

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Any of you guys see ESAM do that walk/crawl movement thing he did on CT during a tourament I think SKTAR? How did he do that?

Last edited:

POOB

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I mained samus in every other smash game and I just decided to pick her up in PM in tournament yesterday :)

I was wondering if some experienced/good samus players could give me a few tips by watching my set from yesterday. I go Ike game 1 then I go Samus Game 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssIlETT2XWA

Btw, this was an extremely close, intense, and hype set so if u have nothing to do and want to watch a hype set you should watch the whole thing, seriously lol

This was my second day playing samus in PM, and first time in tournament so I flubbed some really important hits. That part should naturally get better the more I play as her. Luckily, I still had her moveset in my instincts due to maining her in other smashes so I still managed to do okay.

As of now, the main things I am aware of that I need to work on are perfecting my movement, more f tilts and u tilts, (I did basically none of those in the whole set lol) and probably more missiles/zairs in certain situations.

I want to get really good with Samus and main her and secondary DK, like I didn't in previous smash games.

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Hey guys, I mained samus in every other smash game and I just decided to pick her up in PM in tournament yesterday :)

I was wondering if some experienced/good samus players could give me a few tips by watching my set from yesterday. I go Ike game 1 then I go Samus Game 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssIlETT2XWA

Btw, this was an extremely close, intense, and hype set so if u have nothing to do and want to watch a hype set you should watch the whole thing, seriously lol

This was my second day playing samus in PM, and first time in tournament so I flubbed some really important hits. That part should naturally get better the more I play as her. Luckily, I still had her moveset in my instincts due to maining her in other smashes so I still managed to do okay.

As of now, the main things I am aware of that I need to work on are perfecting my movement, more f tilts and u tilts, (I did basically none of those in the whole set lol) and probably more missiles/zairs in certain situations.

I want to get really good with Samus and main her and secondary DK, like I didn't in previous smash games.
I'm not sure what to say. You looked really solid. Maybe be less conservativ with your charged shots at lower percents. People usually don't expect you to fire that things unless your aiming for a kill. This tacks on an easy 20~ percent. Also, don't hold on to your charged shots t higher percents for too long since you could easily get ko'd and waste the charge, but that isn't to say use it liberally. Play saf3 until you fire it is what I am saying. I noticed that you didn't use the plasma up smash. I feel like you could have when the ness approached aerially without his pk fire. Just dash in and up smash. Your crawl was also under utilized, but I don't know enough about how to use that to provide any valid feedback.

Anywho, I personally like to fire missiles when they are high up andnoff stage. Maybe even fire a charged shot. I noticed that when they were low and off stage, you either hung on the ledge or fired homing missiles, butnwhen they were high, you didn't apply as much pressure. This may be a decision of preference but I like throwing out projectiles when they are high and pressure the ledge when they are low. Maybe I would even go for a spike. You edge guarding could be more pressuring. If it were me and a ness tried to recover high, I would spam missiles. If he were low, I would trymto read a double jump and dair.

That's all I have to say for now.

POOB

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure what to say. You looked really solid. Maybe be less conservativ with your charged shots at lower percents. People usually don't expect you to fire that things unless your aiming for a kill. This tacks on an easy 20~ percent. Also, don't hold on to your charged shots t higher percents for too long since you could easily get ko'd and waste the charge, but that isn't to say use it liberally. Play saf3 until you fire it is what I am saying. I noticed that you didn't use the plasma up smash. I feel like you could have when the ness approached aerially without his pk fire. Just dash in and up smash. Your crawl was also under utilized, but I don't know enough about how to use that to provide any valid feedback.

Anywho, I personally like to fire missiles when they are high up andnoff stage. Maybe even fire a charged shot. I noticed that when they were low and off stage, you either hung on the ledge or fired homing missiles, butnwhen they were high, you didn't apply as much pressure. This may be a decision of preference but I like throwing out projectiles when they are high and pressure the ledge when they are low. Maybe I would even go for a spike. You edge guarding could be more pressuring. If it were me and a ness tried to recover high, I would spam missiles. If he were low, I would trymto read a double jump and dair.

That's all I have to say for now.
Wow, thats actually some really simple but effective advice lol. More ice up smash, try to utilize crawl, more missiles for edgeguarding, more blasts. Thanks a lot, I probably wouldnt have caught on to those things for awhile

Litt

Samus
Wow, thats actually some really simple but effective advice lol. More ice up smash, try to utilize crawl, more missiles for edgeguarding, more blasts. Thanks a lot, I probably wouldnt have caught on to those things for awhile
The majority of the advice pink gave you was very generic and more situational towards opponents than what your game needs. When to use a charge shot is all up to the player, some sami love holding onto it the entire stock for the opponent to respect their character more, or toss it out like candy in the jiggs MU. Some match ups you can make use of the crawl very well and some its better to just wavedash around into shield, personally I wouldnt use crawl too much because of Ness's dash attack, it will scoop you up and allow ness to juggle you in that MU. The quality of players in which you are going against.... a run up upsmash is going to get you punished... bad advice pink. If ness is recovering from high, understand where he is going and get there with a bair, forward smash, or upsmash to knock him off stage again, there is a very slim chance you will hit him with a missile, and if you do, its most likely going to be a homing one and not that helpful in ending the stock.

Anyway, enough criticism of pinks advice and moving onto your game, you literally do not have a neutral game and you just attempted to rush down ness with a storm of missile and nairs. You didn't chain grab ness in any of the percents where you can, you did not stay grounded to tack on percent, and you were trying to play essentially a counter to your opponents game instead of playing a game with him.

POOB

Smash Journeyman
The majority of the advice pink gave you was very generic and more situational towards opponents than what your game needs. When to use a charge shot is all up to the player, some sami love holding onto it the entire stock for the opponent to respect their character more, or toss it out like candy in the jiggs MU. Some match ups you can make use of the crawl very well and some its better to just wavedash around into shield, personally I wouldnt use crawl too much because of Ness's dash attack, it will scoop you up and allow ness to juggle you in that MU. The quality of players in which you are going against.... a run up upsmash is going to get you punished... bad advice pink. If ness is recovering from high, understand where he is going and get there with a bair, forward smash, or upsmash to knock him off stage again, there is a very slim chance you will hit him with a missile, and if you do, its most likely going to be a homing one and not that helpful in ending the stock.

Anyway, enough criticism of pinks advice and moving onto your game, you literally do not have a neutral game and you just attempted to rush down ness with a storm of missile and nairs. You didn't chain grab ness in any of the percents where you can, you did not stay grounded to tack on percent, and you were trying to play essentially a counter to your opponents game instead of playing a game with him.
Thanks for saying what i did terribly and not giving me any tips, which is what i asked for. Appreciate it.

Also, pink's advice wasnt too deep but it did help me more than yours did since all you did was list my mistakes briefly. I often forgot about the charge shot as a whole, and i didnt do ONE ice up smash. There were plenty of situations it would have worked. Also I didnt crawl attack once either. Hes not saying to spam those moves hes just saying i could have at least used them once or twice. So no need to criticize him, he made me aware of some moves i dont incorporate into my game as well as i should. And from what I've seen so far in these Samus threads, you seem to make a lot of negative posts. You should change that. :p

Narpas_sword

first thing i noticed is you were jumping to do homing missiles to edgeguard. while they're good to get out there, you can also (at no expense) chuck in a smash missile just before you land.

like the double smash missiles, but with a homing at the top =)

Litt

Samus
Thanks for saying what i did terribly and not giving me any tips, which is what i asked for. Appreciate it.

Also, pink's advice wasnt too deep but it did help me more than yours did since all you did was list my mistakes briefly. I often forgot about the charge shot as a whole, and i didnt do ONE ice up smash. There were plenty of situations it would have worked. Also I didnt crawl attack once either. Hes not saying to spam those moves hes just saying i could have at least used them once or twice. So no need to criticize him, he made me aware of some moves i dont incorporate into my game as well as i should. And from what I've seen so far in these Samus threads, you seem to make a lot of negative posts. You should change that. :p
POOB, dont you tell me what I should or should not change, I listed what you did poorly because you learn from your mistakes, and it was a lot of generic advice, and most of it was unsafe. Crawl isnt that useful in the Ness MU, and random upsmashes are unsafe as hell, Ice ones though are pretty safe if they are above you. If you can't take a real critique don't put your videos up, and nothing I said in my first post wasn't true, you have NO neutral game and do can not deny that, it was you just constantly charging in with melee samus tech you remember and trying your best! And the the hell else could you expect after not playing samus for a while, a finely tuned, perfectly spacing and zoning control over samus? **** no! So listen when I say you have work to do with a character you barely know how to use yet, dont be ignorant and learn from it.

POOB

Smash Journeyman
POOB, dont you tell me what I should or should not change, I listed what you did poorly because you learn from your mistakes, and it was a lot of generic advice, and most of it was unsafe. Crawl isnt that useful in the Ness MU, and random upsmashes are unsafe as hell, Ice ones though are pretty safe if they are above you. If you can't take a real critique don't put your videos up, and nothing I said in my first post wasn't true, you have NO neutral game and do can not deny that, it was you just constantly charging in with melee samus tech you remember and trying your best! And the the hell else could you expect after not playing samus for a while, a finely tuned, perfectly spacing and zoning control over samus? **** no! So listen when I say you have work to do with a character you barely know how to use yet, dont be ignorant and learn from it.
The point is you didn't give me any advice at all regarding my neutral game. To help someone you have to point out mistakes and tell them how to fix it. Ive always been aware of my bad neutral game so you telling me my neutral game is bad teaches me nothing. I wasn't asking for a masterpiece essay but you could have at least been more specific

Top Bottom