• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Morehead, Kentucky 1/31/09

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Shadowbot, you're a scrub. Stop talking before you hurt yourself.

I need a ride there. e_ might be coming too if we can get a ride. Either from Overswarm, if you decide to go, or the God Kais.

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
Shadowbot, you're a scrub. Stop talking before you hurt yourself.

I need a ride there. e_ might be coming too if we can get a ride. Either from Overswarm, if you decide to go, or the God Kais.
How does me stating the obvious make me a scrub? The fact that those infinites do exist completely break certain match ups. Since you are a Lucas player or so it says in your profile, you should know better than anyone that Marth vs Lucas is a completely broken match up. Me talking isn't going to hurt me in anyway, because my opinions aren't based off of sucking up to OS. You should stop assuming things about people because we all know what assuming does :laugh:. Anyways try to keep from devolving this thread further from its original purpose.

~Shado

Overswarm

is laughing at you
How does me stating the obvious make me a scrub? The fact that those infinites do exist completely break certain match ups. Since you are a Lucas player or so it says in your profile, you should know better than anyone that Marth vs Lucas is a completely broken match up. Me talking isn't going to hurt me in anyway, because my opinions aren't based off of sucking up to OS. You should stop assuming things about people because we all know what assuming does :laugh:. Anyways try to keep from devolving this thread further from its original purpose.

~Shado
I think what he was trying to tell you was that your belief was incorrect.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol yeah. Those infinites don't exist. Your opinions are based off misinformation. Good job, scrub. And the matchup against Marth isn't broken. It's just difficult. Get over it.

Like I said, stop talking before you hurt yourself.

Majora's Incarnation

Smash Cadet
There's going to be some wintery weather (Snow, freezing rain etc.) hitting Kentucky this week (Mostly Tuesday and Wednesday), and I'm wondering if that will effect the date of the tournament. Will it?

Edit: Sorry for bumping this.

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
There's going to be some wintery weather (Snow, freezing rain etc.) hitting Kentucky this week (Mostly Tuesday and Wednesday), and I'm wondering if that will effect the date of the tournament. Will it?

Edit: Sorry for bumping this.
Good question. If the roads are covered friday night throughout the Kentucky highways I will cancel. Lets hope it doesn't

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Johnson county rarely canceled also.

It shouldnt be THAT bad considering road salt and such, anyway looks like 4-7 inches predicted for weds, prob should just play by ear and see.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Yeah i remember it, but we're ... crazy like that? lol

I have no issues going to a tournament with bad road conditions (especially this one its a 2 minute walk.) I say go for it big snow or not, but yeah thats me and i consider myself somewhat nuts when it comes to this stuff.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yeah i remember it, but we're ... crazy like that? lol
I think Cr4sh is just crazy like that. XD

Things to consider are, most of us live in the city and there will be plenty of salty roads.
For those from MSU, the majority will be walking there. So no biggy. And if all of this happens Wednesday-ish then I'm sure the roads will be under control by then. My 2-wheel drive shows no fear!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
and there's no tournament in louisville this weekend so as long as this thing's still going, there wont be anything stopping the mothership :D

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
FOR THE Mothership! I'm going to talk to my parents about this one. The guilt should set in finally and I'll be with you all >.>

Edit: Besides I need to test out the new Wario I've got. See if it should be in my new trio of Kirby/DDD/Wario

In need of a double partner. No offense Excel, but I'm a hoe when it comes to getting barlw partners >D>

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
I think Cr4sh is just crazy like that. XD

Things to consider are, most of us live in the city and there will be plenty of salty roads.
For those from MSU, the majority will be walking there. So no biggy. And if all of this happens Wednesday-ish then I'm sure the roads will be under control by then. My 2-wheel drive shows no fear!
Dude your car plus Hardstyle music equals unstoppable. lol. Explore the power of the mind..........CLIMAX!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
oh, so OS is coming? cool.
Also, hoboz if your mom needs to talk to someone from the group, i'll talk to her.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I should be there. Just need a ride either from Overswarm or The God Kais.

Still not sure if I'm doing doubles or not. If I am I need a teammate.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yes. It is my favorite movie. :)

I am teaching it in high school when we stop having snow ^_^

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yes. It is my favorite movie. :)

I am teaching it in high school when we stop having snow ^_^
I was taught about that movie in my psychology class in high school ^_^ such a good flick.
so who are ya bringin to Morehead?

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
The University of Kentucky is having it's first snow day in ages...so I'm borededed and decided to compile a list of who possibly is going. XD
This will give us some idea of an amount to look forward to. You guys can confirm or correct me.

A "+" means that I know they are not a definite.

Lexington:
Mister Eric
Bolshoi
Tyranitarphantom +
Tyranitarphantom's friend +
Mayling
Greg
Jay
Ian
Chris
Bobbu
----- more of may/greg's
----- people.
Casey
Lucky
and someone else with Casey
Airborne +
Airborne's friend +

Louisville:
Hilt
Tactical
Calic
Cr4sh
Excel
Light +
Spec +

Cincinnati:
Overswarm
Infern------The
Smash64 --God
Y.b.M. -----Kais!
Tyr
Normand (sp?)
e___
Dr. X
Kel +
Clowsui

Morehead:
LaZR (Andy)
Xisin
Shadowbot
--------- space
--------- for
--------- the
--------- random
--------- locals
--------- "
--------- "
--------- "

Update the list how you like =]

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
Ok some important updates added today. The 2nd place prize was increased to 25% of the pot. I made a list of those bringing setups. Made sure everyone knows Team attack will be ON during doubles tournament. Also Changed the registration end times...and made the rules post all organized like.

Top Bottom