• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More Subspace Teasing: Sakurai Rolls out Another Trailer for SSE

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204

karp karp?

hrm... you can hear a magikarp-type noise when you listen, but I'm still not completely convinced that this is magikarp.

Star105

Smash Journeyman

karp karp?

hrm... you can hear a magikarp-type noise when you listen, but I'm still not completely convinced that this is magikarp.
thats a common subspace enemy

it was also show in the sonic joins brawl video

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman

karp karp?

Oxy that's not a magikarp it is some one-eyed fish, it appears on the Sonic joins the Brawl video.

The vid was very cool i'm happy there sole badaseness(Ike,Samus,Lucas and Pikachu)

SSE storyline will be OVER 9000 big! (i know this joke is old, but i love it ;D)

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
First.

Lucas has a snake right? Not a bat. Same move either way.

And whats Samus shooting? Doesn't look like her old, or new rockets. Kinda weird.

I also think its weird that they'd just have a random clip of Samus shooting.

AfroThunder396

Smash Cadet
First.

Lucas has a snake right? Not a bat. Same move either way.
Lucas's snake is a tether recovery/grab. The bat is his Forward Smash attack like Ness.
And whats Samus shooting? Doesn't look like her old, or new rockets. Kinda weird.

I also think its weird that they'd just have a random clip of Samus shooting.
Super Missiles. Not sure how she gets them or if thats what she has in Brawl. Super Missiles are larger, more rounded, and have that big green head.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Nice video, nothing we've seen yet, still a great week, Sakurai revived this month from turmoil.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Do you know what we need.

Some Link x Yoshi Yaoi fan-fiction.

Note that I'm not into that kind of fan-fiction,
I just think the game would be incomplete without.

wesker Bukin

Smash Rookie
I think what we can tell Bowser must capture DK (or Diddy) with his gun (seen from the last E for All SSE Vid) and this leads Diddy/DK to run away and bump into Fox.
That's why we see Bowser still going after them.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
oh so sakurai shows off his amv skills? XD not bad i liked it alot ^_^ this is much better then another boring update we already knew/expected. I could make a better amv then this of course but it was still very nice lol.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
oh so sakurai shows off his amv skills? XD not bad i liked it alot ^_^ this is much better then another boring update we already knew/expected. I could make a better amv then this of course but it was still very nice lol.
it's not an AMV, it's a VGMV.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
WOOT!!! I've been praying for a Subspace update for weeks! And my prediction came true!! Meta Knight/Ice Climber team!! You can clearly see them fighting together in the video. Awesome team, and it also shows Meta's not a villain, he's fighting the Subspace Army!! Something about a pair of mallets and a spiked sword on the same team feels oh so right. I don't know why I'm so excited, or why I called it, I used to hate the ICs! Still, I think it's an interesting match. Wish they showed Ike, I wanna know what's his SSE deal. I'd say Bowser and Wario are deff on SE's side, since they both have that trophy-gun-cannon thing. This adventure mode is gonna be sick!!
Sakurai's back on track with the updates!!!!

antimatter

Smash Lord
hold on, i think i get what's going in with meta knight: the subspace emissary stole his ship, and he wants it back. ergo, he's working with anyone who'll fight, in this case, ice climbers.

Smasher 102

Smash Cadet
you read my mind exept for 1 thing if this is the case then why does Meta just team up with dedede or Kirby

Del Money

Smash Champion
Underground train level
This stuck out to me the most. It reminds me of the minecart stages in the Donkey Kong Country games. That'll be cool if SSE goes beyond just typical fighting...I mean, hell that's what the multiplayer is for...

Adreem

Smash Rookie
Omg!!! my dads stupid laptop wont let me watch the video on the smashbros site!!!! T.T

Is there anyway someone can put it on like youtube....or something else??

Top Bottom