• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More Subspace Teasing: Sakurai Rolls out Another Trailer for SSE

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
ok i know my last post made no sense but im kinda freaking out i thought sonic nd megaman were almost gaureenteed i mean id still love the game but this will most likely be the last smash and he deserves to be in it more then ny1 els

RedKnight

Smash Ace
CAPTAIN FALCON IS NOT IN THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:burst:

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
I see nothing at all in that part of the clip. If there was a character, we'd see it without freezing.
Lucas's first attack looks more like Mewtwo's Nair than ANYTHING Ness has. Notice the spin, and the hitbox seems to come out from the center rather than any particular direction. His 'stick' attack is hard to make out. I'll wait for more details.
And just so that "up until now" myth is put to rest:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/various12.html said:
So until now, I've always made sure to include handicaps in each game in the series.
Does that mean they aren't anymore? Clearly not. So don't base your entire argument on this single translation. Once again, I don't really know or care whether or not he's in, but I hate people shouting CONFIRMED or DECONFIRMED at the slightest provocation. Like this Captain Falcon thing. I'm sure all will be revealed next month. Only one is left.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
ok i know my last post made no sense but im kinda freaking out i thought sonic nd megaman were almost gaureenteed i mean id still love the game but this will most likely be the last smash and he deserves to be in it more then ny1 els
*shots AniMal on the head* BY THE LOVE OF GOD THIS WON'T BE THE LAST SMASH!

anyone who says this has his stupidty level on over 9000!!!!!!

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
but console mario parties after 3 suck majorely, and the only good handheld was kind of DS, but it's borderline.

I'd hate for Smash to be beaten like a dead horse :/

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
@ Fighterkirby 7:

I actually think this IS the last part of a trilogy, cuz part 3 of a trilogy has certain rules, like
that the past will hunt you down (Sakurai said that each characters' past will be involved somehaw) and nothing will be like expected. (well duh, the whole game changed in ways we never would never have even dared to think about). So sorry guys, but I really think this is the last part... :urg::( well, anyway, the bright side is that this part is DA BOMB!!!:laugh:

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
but console mario parties after 3 suck majorely, and the only good handheld was kind of DS, but it's borderline.

I'd hate for Smash to be beaten like a dead horse :/
SSB64 was released in 1999. SSBM was 2001, and now SSBB in 2008. I hardly think that's too much. Especially considering the radical improvements between each new game, as well as roster expansion. It's like each new generation (NOT GAME) of pokemon, where the core gameplay is the same, but there's so much new and improved each time around.

kackameo

Smash Rookie
If you choose to be Kirby for the Petey fight you kinda have tough desicions, if you save peach, link will kill you, if you save zelda, Mario will kill you. So Kirby,, simple solution, forget them both go float to the halberd and kill them all.

wisewaters

Smash Apprentice
From this video and other ones plus the screenshots, I say the only characters that we know thus far that hasn't been confirmed in the Subspace Emissary would be Snake and Pokemon Trainer.
And, uh.. , who's the yellow guy swinging the sword around? I couldn't get a good look at him from the footage. He's with what looks like Yoshi, and its after the part where a cart was sliding down.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I seriously don't want to start a conspiracy speculation or anything but i must point out that at first the music sounds a lot like the one in Sonic Adventure 2 when Sonic turns into Super Sonic... Probably its just a coincidence...

Desruprot

Smash Lord
amazing with me posting so late...anyways I was interpretting it as combining all the movies we have seen, and adding mroe information (nothing with sonic was in the movie however)

Pumako

Smash Cadet
CONFORMATION THAT BOSSES ARE PLAYABLE!!! Bowser is a boss, and you can play him??? ZOMG PETEY CONFIRMED!!! AND RAYQUAZA!!!:lick::chuckle::grin::laugh:

Desruprot

Smash Lord
not really, they are animations not bosses...Pete is a Boss, as is that flyinf pokemon thing (forget the name)...Nor is Wario a boss.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Speaking of Bosses, with Coop enabled, I hope that at least the last boss will give you a challenge, and on insane... Well, I'm really pulling for an epic last battle, even if you do have a friend along.

Top Bottom