• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol for the halos keep left and go out of the mtl threat xD nah kiding but for community for these game i remember seeing a mtl/qc thread in h3forum.com and mlgpro.com so you might want to look there....btw is there any biweekly or weekly running that got somewhat no randoms that i could go this january if i pass by mtl? With melee and/or brawl
It's Brawl so I'll just assume he could have air dodged.
It's kinda obvious it's not Brawl.
tbh, i still have no clue if this is regular brawl or not. it was kinda bad. yeah, it could have been vbrawl or brawl+, the vid would still be boring. imo. yeah i thought about this a lot.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
tbh, i still have no clue if this is regular brawl or not. it was kinda bad. yeah, it could have been vbrawl or brawl+, the vid would still be boring. imo. yeah i thought about this a lot.
...I kinda figured the lack of hitlag, gaw uthrow, and the lack of momentum canceling would of tipped people off.

kr3wman

Smash Master
the impression that chet has, explaining it to you in his post, is subjective.

the post isn't very subjective.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol for the halos keep left and go out of the mtl threat xD nah kiding but for community for these game i remember seeing a mtl/qc thread in h3forum.com and mlgpro.com so you might want to look there....btw is there any biweekly or weekly running that got somewhat no randoms that i could go this january if i pass by mtl? With melee and/or brawl
Aren't you a random passing by? KK thx.

kr3wman

Smash Master
can someone buy me torchlight, right now it's 5$

I'd pay you back of course.

edit : **** I guess the time of crisis has affected more people than I thought.

mongmong

Smash Cadet
Hey guys this Wednesday coming up January 6th at NCBA we will be having a FREE Blazblue day! Now this will not interfere with the Weekly SSB since it will take place on the Xbox 360 stations. Why are we doing this well as stated in the forums at NCBA

http://www.ncbattlearena.com/forums/index.php

there has been chatter of forming a Blazblue community in Montreal so we are giving it a big push to help out by having a Free Blazblue Day. So if you have any friends that play Blazblue let them know about the news. Think of it as a meet and great for a beginning of a new community.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I loled. They should have came up with a more clever name though. Personally I would have tried to make it sound super useful.

Top Bottom