• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Elle a virer folle pcq ma grand mere a pas vu la file d'attente pour aller cash-in, elle est donc aller tout de suite voir une des personnes au comptoir genre. Moi jme va voir ma grand-mere pis jsuis comme ''You gotta go do the line up, its over there'' ''Oh okay, I didn't see it''

La lautre femme qui était premiere dans la fille commence a talk **** a ma grand mere genre "CRISS TU VOIS PAS LA FILLE DATTENTE MOI JATTENDS ICITE DEPUIS TALEURS"

Ma grand-mere, qui ne parles pas un mot en Francais, est comme "What's that lady yelling about?"
"AH PIS CTUNE CRISSE D'ANGLAISE EN PLUS".

Donc pendant que jammenais ma grand mere vers la fille on a dépasser la madamme pis jsuis comme "Tabarnack, calme tes nerfs crisse de vieille folle, tu vois pas qu'elle te comprends pas pis qu'elle se calisse de ta geule?"
''De quoi tu te mele toé osti?"
"T'es entrain d'esseiller de tengeuler avec ma grand-mere jprends ca vraiment ****ing personellement"
"OH T UN SALE ANGLAIS TOE AVEC"

Apres jlentendais parler avec son ptit group de vielles laides qu'on manque de respect nous autres. -_-

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Oh brings back good memories. I think I got into poker in 2004, and Mahatma used to be the first player i wanted to emulate. Now his overbet shove are out of my playbook, hehe Anyways ;) fun song :p

buenob

Smash Lord
edit: jarc, that story is epic, shoulda told them your grandma was part of the hells angels or something

honestly, i must be dislexic... still too good!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
wtf are you saying kev

so yeah, after that i played poker and i got runner runner royal flush, won 1 million dollars and brought my grandma to paris then i forgot her there lol

HI-LA-RIOUS

>_>

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
intéressant et amusant, mais jtouche pas à ça avec un bâton de 6 pieds

krewman i read about dante's inferno/purgatorio/paradise today and it's pretty awesome, I think I might get down to reading it. is it a fun read, or is it kinda pénible?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Hmmm... perhaps I should recommend some books for you Reggie. It'll change the way you see the world!!!

kr3wman

Smash Master
intéressant et amusant, mais jtouche pas à ça avec un bâton de 6 pieds

krewman i read about dante's inferno/purgatorio/paradise today and it's pretty awesome, I think I might get down to reading it. is it a fun read, or is it kinda pénible?
It's a very long poem. It's good, but I'm not sure anyone has fun reading it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Okay cool, so in case you guys didn't know, I'm going to be hosting a MELEE tourney at LBT2 (Lets Brawl Toronto 2) on February 6th. It's going to be great, I'm going to see if the Quebecois have the time/money to make it. It's gonna be ****ing awesome, consider this your official first post-pound 4 training tournament!! Register, confirm setups and all that sexy ****

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252441

ROCHESTER NY HAS SHOWN INTEREST!! GET ****ING HYPED AND CONFIRMED! :):):)

P.S, there is a Brawl, Brawl+ and Street fighter tournament being hosted as well.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Okay cool, so in case you guys didn't know, I'm going to be hosting a MELEE tourney at LBT2 (Lets Brawl Toronto 2) on February 6th. It's going to be great, I'm going to see if the Quebecois have the time/money to make it. It's gonna be ****ing awesome, consider this your official first post-pound 4 training tournament!! Register, confirm setups and all that sexy ****

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252441

ROCHESTER NY HAS SHOWN INTEREST!! GET ****ING HYPED AND CONFIRMED! :):):)

P.S, there is a Brawl, Brawl+ and Street fighter tournament being hosted as well.
I'm winning Melee.

Top Bottom