• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

zaf

Smash Lord
lol...
uhh....

Ive promised a spot to jer from the get go. i see his pink *** in school everyday too, so its not like we dont have a good friendship or anything.
i also told elef that he was coming to the tourney niko failed on, but since that didnt happen i told elef he would be coming to lbt2 if he wanted ( as soon as i found out about lbt2)
reggie is coming because i want him to come with me, i ****ing love that kid
and i also invited pkm because he was also suppose to be coming with me to niko's

ally, you and holy havent spoken to me in ages man, not even pms or anything, but when its getting closer to the tourney you start looking for me for a ride. i just feel slightly used in a way, i dont know......
none of the other guys asked me for a spot either, it was an invite ( even jer, i asked him to come with me )....i dont know how many oop/ooc tournies i will ever be able to attend due to my life becoming full of these things called responsibilites and commitments. also, i have to enter the working field in less then a year so my school comes first, i dont even go to the weeklies when i want to cuz im in a ****ing book. This tourney just so happens to be happening at the right time for me to be able to attend. exams are finishing and i even have the following monday off. the both of you have opportunites to go to a lot more tournies then i do, so getting to this shouldnt even be a problem for you. sure it is my fault for not talking to you guys, but you also never mad any moves to get a hold of me either, .....facebook works, you know i have it........ i talk to your gf more then i get to talk to you......

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol...
uhh....

Ive promised a spot to jer from the get go. i see his pink *** in school everyday too, so its not like we dont have a good friendship or anything.
i also told elef that he was coming to the tourney niko failed on, but since that didnt happen i told elef he would be coming to lbt2 if he wanted ( as soon as i found out about lbt2)
reggie is coming because i want him to come with me, i ****ing love that kid
and i also invited pkm because he was also suppose to be coming with me to niko's

ally, you and holy havent spoken to me in ages man, not even pms or anything, but when its getting closer to the tourney you start looking for me for a ride. i just feel slightly used in a way, i dont know......
none of the other guys asked me for a spot either, it was an invite ( even jer, i asked him to come with me )....i dont know how many oop/ooc tournies i will ever be able to attend due to my life becoming full of these things called responsibilites and commitments. also, i have to enter the working field in less then a year so my school comes first, i dont even go to the weeklies when i want to cuz im in a ****ing book. This tourney just so happens to be happening at the right time for me to be able to attend. exams are finishing and i even have the following monday off. the both of you have opportunites to go to a lot more tournies then i do, so getting to this shouldnt even be a problem for you. sure it is my fault for not talking to you guys, but you also never mad any moves to get a hold of me either, .....facebook works, you know i have it........ i talk to your gf more then i get to talk to you......
BEcause I use AIM, also, holy doesnt go too much to weeklies because he told me you get mad at him when he beats u in brawl+ so he decided to stop going to make u not mad at him*. I dont use you. I would just like another fun trip in my **** smash time which i havent for ages but its okay. Thank you.

zaf

Smash Lord
i know you use aim, but you have facebook.
whenever i talk to ur gf i always ask her how u are doing, i still inquire about you even if i cant talk to you directly.
I told holy he is ****ing boring to play, i dont care if he beats me, he can keep beating me and i wont care
besides what i think should never stop him or anyone for that matter from going to the weeklies, I dont own the venue or the community. he can go if he likes,

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
side note: I was promised a spot for niko's tournament, but then the car got magically full :colorful: at least, tournament was cancel, swine flu

rofl at why zaf is mad at holy, YOU SUCK AT b+ LOLOL

also, holy's rob is mads boring, it's like playing against zangief with kilik's bull****. ok it's not boring, he's actually pretty good, but he's overrated in Brawl+ (there I said it).

zaf

Smash Lord
nono i dont doubt the fact that holy is good. I know he is, he is also consistent as hell. Its just like you said, playing a gief with kilik range lol. Not the most exciting mu, but then again how much fun was i to play in vbrawl when i played mk lolol

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
nono i dont doubt the fact that holy is good. I know he is, he is also consistent as hell. Its just like you said, playing a gief with kilik range lol. Not the most exciting mu, but then again how much fun was i to play in vbrawl when i played mk lolol
Holy is gay.

/thread

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Yeah, **** Holy! He's been burning our crops, stealing our jobs, and ****** our women! On top of that, his brother is American! I say we lynch him!

WHO'S WITH ME!?
Don't forget ****ting in our wells. God **** that holy.

Top Bottom