• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Jer

Smash Ace
Jer: A smooth operater with a keen sense of style, a pimped out lifestyle and all the ladies.

Zaf: Short for Zafar. A Queensland term for someone who is physically there in presence, but his mind has left the building

Zaff: Zaff (zaf) adj. is used to describe a person who either looks or acts like Fogel, from the movie Superbad, when under the alias McLovin (i.e. when using his fake ID) Which makes the person an awesome and intense BAMF.

Pablo: The King of Cocaine.

Jarc: A word used in Scrabble that the opponent doesn't see and therefore can not challenge, but when noticed, they get owned

Urban Dictonary is where it's at

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
lmfao

Why That Guy Is A Noob

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're a-****
He knows if you've been bad or good so be good for rapist sakes!
He also attends concerts wearing a shirt promoting the band he is seeing.
That guy once pushed his mother down the stairs in an attempt to persuade her to make him another grilled cheese sandwich with extra pickle and a sausage
That guy was good friends with Ronald Wilson Reagan and was instrumental in his development of crack and Aids.
That guy often surfs random wikis looking for the real reason the X-files was cancelled
That guy works for DHL
That guy has successfully KOed Teh 1337 noob.
HUFFED YOU MOTHER ****-ER!

swordgard

Smash Hero
How good/bad does a tourney on dec 19 sound to you guys? (just after college ends for me >.<), dunnow what tourneys will be added though.

Brawl teams and singles for sure, now depending how much time we have at venue, either barwl+ or melee or both!

Steb

Smash Journeyman

Steb

Smash Journeyman
how about Blazblue, again? If you do, you got me in.

BTW: Anyone knows how to fix a red ring of death other then sending the xbox to microsoft?
Why don't you want to send your Xbox in? Just wondering.

Otherwise there's probably risky/stupid ways to fix it that would void your warranty, like wrapping it in hot towels and overheating it. How that works, I don't know. Wouldn't recommend any other method other than sending it in.

zaf

Smash Lord
Happy birthday warrior. Go out and find yourself an amazon for the night and unleash your warrior fury on her cooch for us

zaf

Smash Lord
happy birthday kage!

instead of zaf's proposition, ill offer you some chocolate delight

;]
****it, i can't check that link. Stupid school, banhammering sites.

If Kage isn't down for Amazons, we should atleast watch a marathon of American Gladiators with him. He ****ing loves the girls on that show, all huge and muscular, probably have bigger dongs then most of us too

filauc

Smash Journeyman
The first and second one were really good I dont know about the thrid one tho.

Oops

Top Bottom